Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Character Shrines - Come here to worship your favorite Naruto characters!
Shine to the cherry blossom!~Haruno Sakura Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keira_hazuki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:57 pm
This is a place only for people who think Sakura ownz. That means that all you little Sakura haters stay out!go wish you were as strong as Sakura. I think Sakura should be more loved than hated. I just wanna know if im the only person out there who likes Sakura. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:45 pm
Yeah sometimes I don't get why anyone could hate Sakura. She's such an awesome girl. 3nodding  

P a r a K i s s

Taru-chan`

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:07 pm
Sakura is my favorite female character! heart Why do people hate so much?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:09 pm
they treat her like a backround charecter like in pictures there are giant pictures of sasuke, kakashi, and naruto and a tiny pic of sakura. kakashi is hardly a main character  

~Teh Surgeon~

Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:26 pm
Sakura is my favorite character I hope she ends up with Sasuke!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:46 pm
P a r a K i s s
Yeah sometimes I don't get why anyone could hate Sakura. She's such an awesome girl. 3nodding
Well everyone has their own opinions. :] But I like her too..  

toshiko1

Reso Miso Soup

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:39 pm
d00d! she's awsome! mrgreen She's is very willful and deserves respect!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:30 pm
You want to know why people hate her? Here ya go.

She has good intelligence skills, and knows much about the arts. But, she's like a cheerleader. All she does is yell, scream, pout, and get angry. She doesn't do much to help Sasuke or Naruto or anyone else for that matter. She's obsessed with Sasuke, yet she doesn't help him. She only screams his name and cries for him. That's a reason.

I personally hate her at times. Well, hope you found that useful!

[ - s h a d o w - ]

Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:21 am
[ - s h a d o w - ]
You want to know why people hate her? Here ya go.

She has good intelligence skills, and knows much about the arts. But, she's like a cheerleader. All she does is yell, scream, pout, and get angry. She doesn't do much to help Sasuke or Naruto or anyone else for that matter. She's obsessed with Sasuke, yet she doesn't help him. She only screams his name and cries for him. That's a reason.

I personally hate her at times. Well, hope you found that useful!

That's not true mabey if you watched past episode 30 than you'd realise that she's smart,she can fight,she can heal,she has super strength and SHE MIGHT SURPASS THE FIFTH HOKAGE!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:48 pm
I just saw Sakura cut her hair a few hours ago, and the image is still with me. Totally awesome!  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Cherrihana

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:50 pm
Sakura rocks~ heart

Sakura fans join the Sakura guild, link in my sig XD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:26 am
lol
I used to be a "sakura hater", because all she cared about was getting Sasuke/beating Ino. Then I realized that she is only acting like a normal pre-teen girl. I really liked the episode "Sakura Blossoms". I think she grew a lot after that! And when she tried to stop Sasuke from leaving to go with Orochimaru... I may not be the biggest Sakura fan, but this kuonichi has earned my respect!!! ninja  

Mistress Marionette

GuraGura

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:11 am
i didn't like her at the beginning,she was annoying,just caring for sasuke and threaten naruto like an idiot.=.=
But now i like her more,she isnt so bithy anymore 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:21 pm
I was never a Sakura hater. I don't know at the beggining of the series she was so....useless and needed to be protected but now...FAVORITE CHARACTER!
Why does no one else in the series have pink hair? They must be so jealous. blaugh  

StrawBerryApple

Vinida

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:15 am
she tries her hardest so I think she deserves credit. Expecially with her ambition to become a medical ninja ^_^  
Character Shrines - Come here to worship your favorite Naruto characters!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games