Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
Rating from a male point of view. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lookie, lookie, who got hookie?
  Rufio
  Pan
  Wendy
  That fat kid that rolls down the gang way
View Results

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:19 am
So, I finally did it. I have made an other rating thread. But unlike the other two in the guild, this one is going to be done by a male. A simple man who enjoys women more then his gaming. But get in the way of his food, or suplly there of, and there will be trouble.

Now, who wants the first rate? twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:27 am
*hand up*  

Namaar

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:11 am
Namaar- Your avy would be hot, if it was not from that stupid haircut. The general colour flow is good, save for the whip of ice. It and the shoes do not look good that close. Maybe hold it in the other hand- so it goes around the waist or over your shoulder.

Rating- 7/10  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:37 am
o_0 what the ********!! you!! you!! you stealing mah business!! you you!! *breaks into tears* you're supposed to be mah favourite coustomer!! not a back stabber that learns the way of the oommff and uses it against me!! crying crying how could you!!!!!!  

nrasjaa

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:47 am
ok im over it, rate me you stupid son of a b***h xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:02 am
nrasjaa
I might be your best cumstomer, but the viewing public needs some new views. Not that yours are anyless valid. Also, I been told I am good rater.

Anywho, here it goes.

Your avatar is cute, but not prefect. When I look at your avatar, I see no attention grabbing feature. With all of the golden items on your avy, you really need to use them as your key item. Maybe wear some black/grey/purple clothing to enhance the viewability of them. If you have the cash, maybe true and get the winged handband to create a frame out of the wings.

Rating- 8/10  

ManagerKyoto

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:40 am
Rate meh.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:37 pm
EmWah
Rate meh.
I hate that pose, it really does not do any justice to your avatar. Change it at once. Having those "expensive" items (OMG, Coco Kittie) on with the peasants dress at first seems like a crap idea, but I think it works. Most people would be poor after saving and selling for an OMG. So the combo works, even if you already had the OMG to being with.

Rating- 6/10  

ManagerKyoto

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:41 am
ManagerKyoto
nrasjaa
I might be your best cumstomer, but the viewing public needs some new views. Not that yours are anyless valid. Also, I been told I am good rater.

Anywho, here it goes.

Your avatar is cute, but not prefect. When I look at your avatar, I see no attention grabbing feature. With all of the golden items on your avy, you really need to use them as your key item. Maybe wear some black/grey/purple clothing to enhance the viewability of them. If you have the cash, maybe true and get the winged handband to create a frame out of the wings.

Rating- 8/10

o_0 i expect a proper male rating!! would you root me or not?? neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:32 am
nrasjaa
ManagerKyoto
nrasjaa

Anywho, here it goes.

Rating- 8/10

o_0 i expect a proper male rating!! would you root me or not?? neutral
No, i do not go for drawn pictures.  

ManagerKyoto

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:36 am
It's not my OMG... and I hate koko kitties. That's why it's on the front in a non-noticeable position.

And it looks better from the back biggrin <******** you Koko. Go eat a d**k.

((Emma in angry mooood))

But really, Koko ******** up my money earning scheme. Plus, their poses are retarded and ******** Koko.

I'm selling the arsehole as soon as it's worth a bunch.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:40 am
EmWah
It's not my OMG... and I hate koko kitties. That's why it's on the front in a non-noticeable position.

And it looks better from the back biggrin <******** you Koko. Go eat a d**k.

((Emma in angry mooood))

But really, Koko ******** up my money earning scheme. Plus, their poses are retarded and ******** Koko.

I'm selling the arsehole as soon as it's worth a bunch.
Hey, I am just saying it as it is. The Kittes are shitter then s**t. I hate the ******** day!!!!!!!! I want to kill everyone!!!!!!  

ManagerKyoto

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:45 am
Yaaay join the spree!

And yeah I know you're just saying it as it is. I'm not offended by your rate or anything. I'm just angry at the world, and right now Koko is a good offloading point.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:48 am
Lets take this convo out of this thread and into one of the many others, other wise one of the "stricter" crew will say something.  

ManagerKyoto

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:16 am
o_0 holy s**t i never got a reaction like that from mah rating. i did get someone saying mah thread gave em an orgasim in real life but i think that would be considered as a good thing 3nodding  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff