The OOC Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:25 pm
Talk talk away, about anything just talk.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:15 pm
MochiiCloud
Lol, I think Yasumeh and Shiki will get along. They both love chess and are tacticals.

Haha probably.  

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:38 pm
and Kyanah, she likes her sake ehhee  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:40 pm
I got a question. Did you delete your previous profile because mine was based on Butterflies too? eek  

Mochii Iced Tea

Malevolent Phantom

11,750 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:22 pm
No, I just wasn't going to use that one. It was from the last time I attempted a guild. I came up for a new one that has some similarities to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:22 pm
Lilyth Blue Star Wolf
and Kyanah, she likes her sake ehhee
Haha, should be interesting to see how things play out. Not sure how we're going to go about full stories without opposing factions. Perhaps a sort of announcement guiding people to a specific plot so everyones not running around like a chicken with their head cut off (ie some major plot point, npc's, etc)  

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

Lt Twinkle

Greedy Millionaire

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:46 pm
Just wanted to say thanks for the invite. I've been looking around for a Bleach guild to join.

Starting next week though, I won't be getting online much. School starts and I want to get through this year with mostly A's.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:07 pm
Yeah I wanted one too so I decided to make one. I do have an idea for the opposition and conflict and I promise I will be getting that stupid skelly up but every time I go to my inlaws for internet, I forget to grab the stupid paper or it's unexpected, really starting to get on my nerves. As for school starting up for people, I do know that my hubby starts the end of the month and I know it can make it hard ust do your best people.  

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

Lt Twinkle

Greedy Millionaire

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:10 pm
Alright. Final year of high school for me, I'm excited.

By the way, is it alright if I'm the squad eleven captain?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:11 pm
Yeah headed for my Masters right now and finishing up a certificate of Game design but I'm at the tail end of both so neither really occupies to much time, work does that.  

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

Lt Twinkle

Greedy Millionaire

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:13 pm
Psh work.... If I want to get a job, I need to find a way to get to said job. I do want to apply at the Gamestop near where I live though.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:31 pm
Don't need much in terms of qualifications to work at Gamestop, a movie theater, any fast food place, any waiting place, etc. I would highly recommend waiting as a first job.

It can suck but trust me the money is 10x better than nearly anything else that you don't need a degree for simply do to the tips. Elsewhere you're not only looking at likely shitty hours but also minimum wage or just barely above minimum wage. *shrug*

Oh also I know when applying for a Captain position Lilyth did mention she wanted to see peoples characters before awarding such a spot so writing up something for your character such as a quick bio (you could do what Mocchi and I did and simply edit it after to fit the presented skeleton once it's up) and then send her a rp post. Just thought I'd give you the heads up before she said it herself to... expedite the process.  

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:50 pm
Squad eleven will belong to Ol Ketsu Eki here.

Trust me.

And ya, my first job is full time at a grocery store in the produce section, I get full benefits although it is minimum wage, good trade off in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:25 am
Bunny Lord: Yeah, I know. I work with my aunt at a restaurant during lobster season at a horse racing track.

As for anything to do with the profile, I already talked with Lilyth about how I'm going to be doing mine. I'm working on the basics and just putting it in Microsoft word, then once she puts up the skelly, I'm going to add in all the details and specifics.  

Lt Twinkle

Greedy Millionaire

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:34 pm
Yeah try being blind, without a degree, can't drive, and get a job. It seems everyone has some sort of bias thinking just because you can't see so good you can't do anything at all. Pisses me off how naive people are when they go to hire you then see that you can't see and say no. Yeah it's illegal but they do it all the time. The only reason my hubby got his job is because his best friend is the manager and they have been doing martial arts for years together.

On another note, YAY I GOT KETSU!!!!!!

Eh, hem, I also have the profile outline for once and it will be up soon as I get it typed.  
The Bleach World

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff