Suggestions Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:12 pm
Your opinion is always wanted. If you have any suggestions post them here. If you have any problems that aren't personal post them here. If they are personal problems please pm the person, if that doesn't resolve a problem with another member pm me.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:11 pm
Ok just accepted my invitiation so a few things.

1. I'd recommend putting all the role playing threads in the main sub-forum instead of dividing them up into their own sub-forums.
The reason I say this is it lets people more easily see who/what threads are active as they will always appear at the top of the single combined main forums where as in sub-forums guilds can appear much more dead unless you spend the time searching through all of them. For organization just divide them amongst categories in the title such as:
"Living Realm: School" or something to this extent.

2. The profile skeleton is not in the profiles sub-forum yet there is a profile there. I'm not sure if the skeleton just doesn't exist yet and someone was just putting there character down or if it's somewhere else, but it should indeed be there as soon as possible so people can start getting there general information down.  

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

Mochii Iced Tea

Malevolent Phantom

11,750 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:14 pm
That would be the profile of your truly. The profile skeleton is not up yet. The Captain just wanted to see what I had in mind for my profile when I said I wanted to apply for a Captain. Once the skelly is up, I will have to add the missing information in my profile.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:17 pm
Yeah I figured as the guild looked very fresh, just wanted to be certain.
Question then could I go about posting just general info for my character and edit it as the profile comes?
Ie, history, appearance, etc.  

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:17 pm
I would have already had it up but i haven't been able to have the skelly and internet at the same time in the same place just yet. I'm doing my best but life is giving me the finger.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:20 pm
Dark Bunny Lord
Question then could I go about posting just general info for my character and edit it as the profile comes?

Yes of course just remember to fix it when I get the skelly up, I will probably send out something though when I do so no one ends up lost there. I am confused slightly about what you meant in your first post about the forums if you could pm me some more details I may just use that as I know how annoying it can be trying to find active places.  

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:24 pm
Lilyth Blue Star Wolf
Dark Bunny Lord

Yes of course just remember to fix it when I get the skelly up, I will probably send out something though when I do so no one ends up lost there. I am confused slightly about what you meant in your first post about the forums if you could pm me some more details I may just use that as I know how annoying it can be trying to find active places.
Ok it's basically just a trick I learned in past rp guilds I've run that makes guilds appear much more active than they actually are, which while somewhat deceptive does prevent the snowballing of people not rp'ing because no one else is role playing.

By this I mean you have two scenarios:
The first is your current setup where you have the role playing threads chopped down into sub-forums. The second would be where all the "role playing" (ie non-rules / profiles or anything that's more for information keeping rather than roleplaying, is done).
For sake of argument lets take your average role player, where they might peek in every now and again just to check for replies, or perhaps they're out of any current interaction with their character and are simply trying to find a story that's going on. If the threads are all in sub-forums most people popping in and out are going to have a greater chance of not noticing (not wishing to click through 8 or 9 sub-forums and then check threads in those sub-forums) to find where they should jump in where as if all the rp threads where on the main forum (ie the area you go to with the ooc/suggestions, etc currently are), the busy forums where you know you'll have others to interact with immediately are all going to be at the top and thus much easier/quicker to find.

Of course this is just a suggestion. It works well when you hit slow points or simply have few members, but isn't necessary if you can get a ton of active role players, unfortunately getting this many actives "all the time" is something that's few and far between.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:34 pm
Dark Bunny Lord
Lilyth Blue Star Wolf
Dark Bunny Lord

Ok it's basically just a trick I learned in past rp guilds I've run that makes guilds appear much more active than they actually are, which while somewhat deceptive does prevent the snowballing of people not rp'ing because no one else is role playing.

By this I mean you have two scenarios:
The first is your current setup where you have the role playing threads chopped down into sub-forums. The second would be where all the "role playing" (ie non-rules / profiles or anything that's more for information keeping rather than roleplaying, is done).
For sake of argument lets take your average role player, where they might peek in every now and again just to check for replies, or perhaps they're out of any current interaction with their character and are simply trying to find a story that's going on. If the threads are all in sub-forums most people popping in and out are going to have a greater chance of not noticing (not wishing to click through 8 or 9 sub-forums and then check threads in those sub-forums) to find where they should jump in where as if all the rp threads where on the main forum (ie the area you go to with the ooc/suggestions, etc currently are), the busy forums where you know you'll have others to interact with immediately are all going to be at the top and thus much easier/quicker to find.

Of course this is just a suggestion. It works well when you hit slow points or simply have few members, but isn't necessary if you can get a ton of active role players, unfortunately getting this many actives "all the time" is something that's few and far between.

Will think on it and see how everything goes before I make a final decision. Thanks for the suggestion.  

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:36 pm
No worries, just trying to help out and lend my experience to the lot.
I'll be working on my profile now, suppose I'll just copy the existing profile info Mochii did and edit it once the skeletons up.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:37 pm
Ok sounds good, if you want a captains position just message me and we can get it done.  

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

Mochii Iced Tea

Malevolent Phantom

11,750 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:56 pm
Lol, I think Yasumeh and Shiki will get along. They both love chess and are tacticals.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:38 am
Throwing up a copy/paste Code for the slightly altered version of Mocchii's profile that I used for sake of simplicity or possibly just giving a template to edit rather than having to build one from scratch (certainly you could have done this fairly easily but this should just make it all the easier).

[size=18][align=center][b]~Shinigami~[/b]

[b]~Character Information~ [/b]
(Picture/Appearance)[/align][/size]

[size=9][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]

[b]Actual Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Hair color:[/b]
[b]Eye color:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Hobby:[/b]

[b]Likes:[/b]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Relatives:[/b]
[b]Partner(s):[/b]

[b]Squad:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]

[b]Skills:[/b]

[align=center][b]~Zanpakutou Information~ [/b][/align]

[b]Zanpakutou Name:[/b]
[b]Zanpakutou Sealed Appearance:[/b]
[b]Zanpakutou Spirit:[/b]
[b]Zanpakutou Power:[/b]
[b]Inner World:[/b] .

[align=center][b]~Shikai Information~ [/b][/align]
[b]Shikai Chant:[/b]
[b]Shikai Appearance:[/b]
[b]Shikai Abilities:[/b]

[align=center][b]~Bankai Information~ [/b][/align]

[b]Bankai Name:[/b]
[b]Bankai Spirit[/b]:
[b]Bankai Appearance:[/b]
[b]Bankai Ability:[/b]

[align=center][b]~Extra Information~ [/b][/align]

[b]Kido:[/b]
[b]Hadō:[/b]
[b]Bakudō:[/b]

[b]Secrets:[/b]

[b]Fighting Style:[/b]
[b]Reiatsu Color:[/b]
[b]Line of Wisdom:[/b]
[b]Theme Song:[/b]

[b]Bio:[/b]
.[/size]

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:01 pm
I`ve got jne made just haven`t been able to podt it yet  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:05 am
More races, from what I can see, there is only Shinigami, arrancar and Others add story and position  

link-uchiha101

7,200 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

SkeleRollz

Wagging Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:05 pm
link-uchiha101
More races, from what I can see, there is only Shinigami, arrancar and Others add story and position
I say hold off on that aand let a story happen where a villain *cough * Ginkou* cough* can appear  
The Bleach World

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff