Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Enrollment] Hellhound Demon, Uru'baen (ready) ACCEPTED Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:30 am
need clarification, let quote me and ask! :3

AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLMENT FORM

Name: Uru'baen Uruzar Baen (Cocytus-)Helfleur
Nicknames: Baen, Uru, "The Big Guy", Uru'baen

Faction/Race Demon / Hellhound
Shapeshift: Taking on the form of a large quadraped black dog/wolf bearing a skull/bones with a blue wispy glow from his eye.

Personality:
Quiet: Though he is a large fella, he keeps his hands in his pocket and silent as he moves throughout the day. Even then, he is a man of very few words, only speaking when necessary, but allows his actions to do most of his talking. Because of this, he will often help people with request regardless of the difficulty or whatever he is up to.

Protective: He is a protective person over things that he finds dear and those who he believes needs help. His minipets are very close him and any danger to them will result with a swift response. Other objects of interest are his skull mask, his scarf, and his journal. However, if he sees a good friend of his in trouble, he will get face-to-face with the perpetrator with threats that he would gladly follow through with.

Competitive: When those gloves come on, he is ready for a fight and a challenge. As a gym rat, he enjoys working out and fighting (preferring boxing as a method). Though he generally dislikes losing, he is not a sore loser and takes a lose as a reason to become better.

High-class: Born and raised as a single child to a powerful demon family, he was home-schooled and kept upon the family estate. He has very little interaction outside the obedient servants and paid teachers. He is taught proper manners among many other skill sets.

Comfortable: Because of his lack of interaction with other people, he doesn't know the things that he should not do around other people. He had grown too used to people leaving him alone when he needed to be. He has never shown any 'good' emotional responses. Because of this, he will invade people's spaces, give unpredictable gestures of gratitude, and, god forbid you're in his room after a workout.

Background~

Among the hellhound packs, the Cocytus was one of the few that was matriarchal. His mother took a mate from the Umbra pack, a barbaric and powerful pack, mostly for genetic and political fortification for the family. His family believed power dictated everything, and power was found in money. All about power, though not believing money or wealth is power, Uru puts his all into his physical strength. All of his hate toward wealth comes from being in a family who used it (extortion, gambling, etc.) to get what they wanted - believing that money could get anything even if it meant hurting innocent people. He prefers to earn the things he wanted, through effort. Money can buy many things, but there is no joy or satisfaction in it. When money is involved, one do not have true friends. He was taught through hired tutors at a young age until he began to become more rowdy during his early teens. When reaching his mid-teens, a fight between him and his tutor led to no one coming to teach. He dresses with some class, but prefers to wear clothes he feels feels comfortable in.

Because the Cocytus pack led the household, his father did not take too kindly that his own traditions were being overlooked. Wanting to teach his son the ways of his own pack, though he Uru was a Cocytus hellhound, the two went on outings for survival and fighting. It was through their first outing that Uru obtained his skull helmet that was his father's and the scars of his lessons with him.

As a dominant trait among the hellhound bloodline in his family, he takes upon an aspect of death that is the coldness that comes with the domain. The family displays this through the use of blue fire, unlike the common red. Because of his stone cold personality, many of the servants he had grown up with came to view him as a cold person like the rest of the family. In actuality, he is a warm person, especially when someone has become trusted or liked. He doesn't speak much, unless you are close with him, though he does do things if asked of.

He was raised proper. Should he see a female in danger, he would instinctively jump to her protection even if she can handle it (and if is not aware that it is mutually planned). If he doesn't want to talk to you, he'll have his hood on. He can be easily annoyed and probably will tick him off. He has his moods. He is the most dangerous if someone close to him is threatened or harmed and his immediate reaction is death threats (which he can carry through!)

When not on school campus and baring the emblem, he reverts to his natural form; a bi-pedal wolf like demon, but without his skull. This is his natural state and his much preferred. As a natural ability, he is able to shapeshift to a quadrapedal form of this and, though not himself, he feels much more comfortable. Many of his traits can be seen when he is human; tail, ears, eyes (when agitated in fights), and teeth.

Though he outwardly displays this brawl, tough, strong character, his upbringings remain with him. He is a big, silent muscle type. He has many qualities and talents many would suspect from someone of high life. He thinks nothing of it, unknowing that others did not grow up the same.

Dislikes:
Most other demons who use wealth and blackmail and trickery.
Harming innocents - unforgivable!
That little button above his tail to keep his pants up...

Cold weather, he'd sooner be outside than the warm indoors.
Storms, they fascinate him, especially when accompanied by rain.
Undead, bones. - he's a canine, but they hold a meaning to him.
His helm. - It is very special.
Working out, yes, something he particularly loves to the extreme.
HIS SCARF.

Fun Fact:
- Habitually smokes Fang-Snare Leaves (safe and non addicting), for calming reasons. It gives off a very soft, soothing aroma. He does this away from people and never in his room. He often does it because it reminds him of someone. [note: Fang-Snare could be found under the bark of trees that are covered in vines]
- Enjoys a challenge, fighting and all (mostly fighting, being a boxer)
- His powers are from his mother's side of the family. This is denoted by a semi transparent blue ring around his wrist (a collar).
- He learned fighting from his father, as well as his helmet and his fondness for bones.

Why did they enroll at the academy? Initially, his family wanted to keep him home where he was safe and where he was to be taught by tutors and the only friend he would have would be the female from another pack that had bought his hand at an early age. However, the two never met when fights broke between the two families. The family decided it was best to send him to the academy. With hopes of being around other - better off demons - the family wished that they would influence their wayward son to be one of them. Also, to buy them time to find a new 'partner' for him, and for him to become more of a desired suitor. Uru sees it as an escape, a place to gain more power and to prove to his family that money is not everything. Ultimately, freedom.

Fear: Battle Cry Y1 - Cocytus' Fang - Using blue, cold fire, Uru'baen ignites his fist and combines it with his favored boxing style of fighting to deal physical blows to his opponents.

Physical Description: (Y1)
Build wise, he's quite a buff guy - athletic, a fighter. Wears a black sleeveless top over a (popped) collared, white dress shirt with sleeves rolled up to his biceps. Shirt should hang down at points in front and in back. The outter top is black with referenced eerie, glowing blue designs where possible. Bandages loosely wrapped about the lower forearm to black, fingerless gloves. Tightened sweat like pants just below his knee with blue emblems on the side. Bone motif where applicable. Wears a tattered scarf around his neck. Right eye is blue and his left is yellow. Dark wolf-like ears and tail (darkened ear tips and white under fur for the tail). A golden clip in ear with a bite out of them. A shackle on his left wrist. A black scarf around his neck with a hood attachment (it has danglies that can show or be hidden beneath the scarf). He has an older face, serious often with deep eyes. (( Kuron ))

7'0", 208lb

pose ideas (do not have to use, just ideas) - boxing pose or stance. Ready to rumble! Or, tall, silent type.

(Y2)
Build wise, he is rather board. With a Black collared, button down shirt (open or closed[w/tie]) with low-hanging front (and tail), accented with bone like ribs and it opened (stops just above the naval) to show a white under garment. Black, dress-like pants, held up by a belt and cross-suspenders hang around his waist on each side. Both articles of clothing bear shade of eerie, glowy blue designs. His hair is of a black wolf cut with subtle blond frosted tips [see ref] with black wolf ears. A golden clip in one with a bite out of them. Behind each ear is a horn that curls up and point to the back his head. A long black. flowing tail, white where applicable. Scars where applicable [ref]. A pair of fingerless-gloves, loosely bandaged mid-forearm to hands, and a shackle on his left wrist.

pose ideas (do not have to use, just ideas) - Fixing his cuffs or a tie. Lets show some skin/chest ;D

Wolfy bits should be off-black, lighter than his clothes :3

Natural Ability - Quadrapedal wolf, bearing a skull and wisp.

Eye Colour: Shocking Yellow and crystal ice blue (heterochromia) Style
Hair Colour/Style: x. Black with some subtle, blond frosted tips. [ref]. (( long enough to cover where the ears would normally be. Imagine if he had canid ears, the hair would be pushed to the center of his head and fall forward/back, like a mohawk ))
Skin Colour: play with this, but generally, he's fleshy, not tan or pale.
Extra: Tail! The shackle on his left arm. Scars ( see reference ). A bit of his left ear is missing as if there was a bite out of it!
References:

Good color palate - Frostbite!
Have fun with the shades of blue and I would like slightly darker shades of black. Have fun with blues, blacks, greys, and whites and silver.

- Wolf form. ((shackle is on the wrong foooot))
- sketch character sheet (Y2 top, ignore)
- Headshot
Color locations
More references (ignore digitigrade leg's shoe, humanoid!shoe is design to 'snap off') (One or two ends of the scarf, up to you, but they'll be on his back~)

Clothes - Overall , Shoulder Details , Cuff detail (isn't that pronounced, but it is rolled up and buttoned), Pant side design(play with this~)

Pin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:56 pm

He looks good so far^^ you could add maybe some flaws and virtues to help flesh him out? Its funny, because eventually Whisper will have horns a little similar to his XD I am also wondering if his age is alright? Might want to double check that.

I'm excited to see him fleshed out a little more =D and hopefully rp with him!

Getsurae

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:34 pm
Just to note, skull pins give animal-beasties a "human form" that while sometimes keeping animal aspects, leaves them looking fully human. (No Anthro.)

Also, remember it is a High School setting! Characters should be highschool aged, or youngish because it is "first year" and eventually grow older in the RP unless there is a very good reason for them to appear older to start with.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:47 pm
What bili said. The age needs to be teenagerish unless your characters a hunter : ]  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:58 pm
Chobi_Chocobo
What bili said. The age needs to be teenagerish unless your characters a hunter : ]
altered this age :3

Bilious
Just to note, skull pins give animal-beasties a "human form" that while sometimes keeping animal aspects, leaves them looking fully human. (No Anthro.)

Also, remember it is a High School setting! Characters should be highschool aged, or youngish because it is "first year" and eventually grow older in the RP unless there is a very good reason for them to appear older to start with.
Edited so he does have his human form :3 And altered his age

Getsurae

He looks good so far^^ you could add maybe some flaws and virtues to help flesh him out? Its funny, because eventually Whisper will have horns a little similar to his XD I am also wondering if his age is alright? Might want to double check that.

I'm excited to see him fleshed out a little more =D and hopefully rp with him!
May need a little help with this oxo  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:57 pm
Ghost became a demon and edited for above comments and to fit the faction.  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:47 am
SINCE YOU ASKED SO NICELY, here I am. 8<

Interesting that a hellhound has more of an icy feel. Granted, Dante did visit a rather cold level of hell in Inferno!

Since the shackle is added, I have to wonder where it came from. And if he's willing to endure kink jokes. Seriously, why does my mind go there? Oh right, because I also read that sentence about less clothes = makes him happy. Mixes all sorts of implications.

I blame cookie dough.

Mr. McSeriousFace, what makes you smile? What lightens up that mood, puts that swing in your step, makes you get that swagga on? What was it that made you go cold and jaded, and can it get that inner fire blazing again if you encounter it in school? Where be those hearts and hates of yours? Where is your soul, man?

Also, why come to school so late in the teens? Think you're better than us younger newbies, huh? Do ya? Punk? >8 Or did something else hold you back?

NoreallyiluUru. May you have good luck in your quest!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:46 pm
Ol-j-man
GOOD emotion_bigheart

I wanted to play on the aspect of death that is the coldness that comes with it, but yes, I do like Cocytus as it may end up being a name being used later for something else. ninja

The shackle is however you want to interpret it, but as to why he has it, you'll have to find out about it ;3 Yeah, he doesn't like wearing clothes because it just gets sweaty and wet and sticky and yeah... Haha, but he has the decency for others if he likes them or not, he was raised proper! *cough*

Cookie Dough... mmmm :9

Poop! I deleted that part when i edited him from a ghost. If he has a friend, man will he cling to them like glue. God forbid he gets a girlfriend. He loves his body and he appreciates anyone else who does as well, though you have to get him to warm up to you first. The reason he has the cold exterior is, like most meat heads, they are very soft inside and his has became mashed potatoes. An easy way to break him from his shell is simply to fight him so that he has to defend someone. He does have some sense of chivalry, but it needs that slight push for him to go through with it.

As to why start late, his family kept him home for various reasons after his heart was broken. They felt they had to protect him and to teach him various lessons through private teachings. And because he sucks at finding a girl, they went and found one for him. Eventually, this lead to him fighting back and escaping, disowning the family but on the streets of TiH. Nowhere to go, eat, or even work out properly, he figured the best way would be to the school. A little studying and annoying people was a decent price to pay for all the things he need. At least he figures that.

Uru: I am a demon, I have no soul! >:C

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:30 pm
One thing to note...

You have him down as a demon. There's currently a hellhound in the shop (Damien owned by Dante) who is a monster. Hellhounds can also potentially fall under ghosts due to what's written in the official ghost guide. You'll likely have to pick one of those since generally the first official student of a certain subspecies sets the race for that as well.

In the case of the former I'd speak with Dante to see if he's set up any sort of canon of the species.

Or if you still want a demon, I'd go with a different subspecies altogether.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:38 pm
Blade Kuroda
One thing to note...

You have him down as a demon. There's currently a hellhound in the shop (Damien owned by Dante) who is a monster. Hellhounds can also potentially fall under ghosts due to what's written in the official ghost guide. You'll likely have to pick one of those since generally the first official student of a certain subspecies sets the race for that as well.

In the case of the former I'd speak with Dante to see if he's set up any sort of canon of the species.

Or if you still want a demon, I'd go with a different subspecies altogether.
I was going off of Getsurae's Whisper who is Demon/Hellhound. I was originally thinking Ghost/Barghast, but I was not happy with it. But i will ping Dante something, thank you :3  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:55 pm
Ah. I could have sworn Whisper was a ghost. XD Well... if there's a demon hellhound around then you should be fine with leaving him as a demon.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:19 pm
o-o

I don't see a problem with a demon Hellhound, they were basically Demon dogs that put churches in a state of fear should one ever emerge from the shadows onto its hallowed ground. Let those horns run free!

I'm having difficulty warming up to the idea of a hound with an ice affinity, but i'm sure its cuz of my personal preference. Fear seems alright, the whole "fire ring that keeps enemies at a distance thing" might need more elaboration, can the enemy still hit him?

I'd love to see more info on him, hobbies, sports, anything.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:48 pm
Oh right that reminds me, it's highly preferred if you don't make up dice rules for your FEAR. XD The admins will be taking care of all of that once they finish up the student battle system.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:22 am
Bloodlust Dante
Cold fire = freezer burn? Or like when you are really cold outside and run inside and run your hand under cold water. Hmmm... or something along that affect. His aspect of cold mostly comes from cocytus, a river in hell from Dante's Inferno. Though I have been thinking of changing it into a more shadow based FEAR, but i fear it may be a little OP.

I need to read up on sports oxo *charges off to look into*

Blade - Thank you so much for letting me know XD *punches that out* heart  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items