Sakura
  Ino
  Poll Whore (I'm Tougher)
View Results

Nathan24

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:48 am
Please Post Your Answers Here... ninja question heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:32 am
id say sakura cuz remember she did dat "thing" in episode 32 when she cut her hair, got blasted by kunais, get punched in da face by zaku a lot, and fall flat on her face. She looked halfway dead in that epi. but when she cut her hair there was a flashback and it said "Hey ino!,i heard sasuke-kun likes girls with long hair!, so im growing mine long!" sakura would rather sacrifice her hair not being apealing to sasuke, then to couard in fear in the clutches of kin.when ino cut her hair she was just showing off to sakura to make sakura think that shes tough.

that episode made me cry!  

~Teh Surgeon~

Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:58 pm
Ponygon_Maru
id say sakura cuz remember she did dat "thing" in episode 32 when she cut her hair, got blasted by kunais, get punched in da face by zaku a lot, and fall flat on her face. She looked halfway dead in that epi. but when she cut her hair there was a flashback and it said "Hey ino!,i heard sasuke-kun likes girls with long hair!, so im growing mine long!" sakura would rather sacrifice her hair not being apealing to sasuke, then to couard in fear in the clutches of kin.when ino cut her hair she was just showing off to sakura to make sakura think that shes tough.

Exactly what I was about to say and Sakura becomes a medical ninja.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:40 pm
just askin, what does being a medic nin have to do with bein tough? confused oh well at least she learns from the 5th 3nodding that's what makes her tougher than ino  

Historical

Lhunari

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:10 pm
id say neither though i kind of agree with Ponygon_Maru 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:29 pm
They both suck mad  

enjay babe

V_Gamer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:51 pm
I'd have to say Sakura because she resisted Ino's possessing Technique when it was used against her in the Chunin exams.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:50 am
Junzaki
just askin, what does being a medic nin have to do with bein tough? confused oh well at least she learns from the 5th 3nodding that's what makes her tougher than ino

the fact that when she's a medical ninja, she's extremely strong...if you saw the 5ths strength earlier in the series, then you'll know exactly how strong sakura is  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Curious Koneko

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:49 am
I'm for Ino 'cause she's strong in her own way and I like her technique where you take over a persons body.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:13 pm
I would definatly say Sakura because she just seems so much stronger and willing than Ino will ever be. I've actually seen only 2 episodes * blushes a lot* but I did catch up on some backround reading and I would say that Ino only really cares about is sasuke and Sakura cares way more about other things ^^  

Public Pervert

fhm famine

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:39 pm
Sakura du shes got super strength lol  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:01 pm
what do you mean by tougher? In what ways?  

lsmoon

~Teh Surgeon~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:28 pm
1#Anime_Lover
Ponygon_Maru

Exactly what I was about to say and Sakura becomes a medical ninja.

how could i forget dat!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:22 pm
Junzaki

I'd have ta agree with the getting stronger from being Tsunade's apprentice, she totally buffs up to scary strenght  

phantomninja98

sl0th0n8r

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:22 pm
Sakura..and thats all there is to it
lol razz  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items