Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
1X1 Search! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:40 pm
Hey. I'm Vader. I'm looking for an RP partner. I'm not that picky. I don't do yaoi or yuri, though, and I don't cyber. I'm Semi literate, I think. I have a few ideas:

Original Ideas:
AngelXdemon
Best friends
AssassinXtarget
Popular girlXGamer nerd (basically popular girlXme lol)
HumanXneko
PrincessXpeasant/thief
Ninja boyXNinja girl
HumanXalien

Fandom Ideas:
Naruto: Naruto or my OCXany girl but Sakura! (I don't care if you make an oc! Just no Sakura!)

Durarara: ShizuoXCelty (After watching the anime, and reading some fics on it, I love this pairing!)

Mass Effect: Male ShepardXTali, Liara, or your OC

Bioshock:Subject DeltaXBig Sister OC (I want to do an RP of this game series SO BAAAAAAD!!!!!)

Soul Calibur: SiegfriedXCassandra, LinkXCassandra (Zelda Crossover!) Or MitsurugiXTaki  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:55 pm
Hey i'd RP with you, i can do semi lit and i kinda like your ideas, like the fact you don't do yaoi or yuri cuz i'm the same.

i like your originals especially Best friends, AssassinXTarget and AngelXDemon  

13Radishes

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:22 pm
nice. I think we can actually combine the first two you suggested. Say something like, My guy and your girl used to be close friends as kids, until my guy was forced to run away. He becomes an assassin, hired to kill the daughter of a wealthy businessman. However, the target is your girl, and he wonders if he can even bring himself to kill her. We can work from there.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:27 pm
HI there, Vader! I'm interested in quite a bit of your ideas. Best friends, popular girl/gamer nerd, human/neko (though I can only play the human here...), princess/peasant or thief, ninja boy/ninja girl or even human/alien (and with this one I'm fine with either part)! I'm fine with any of them, as they all interest me.

I'm fine with a Naruto one too, though I can't play a canon character so it'd have to be an OC.

Any interest in general, though?  

JalunaBerry

13Radishes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:59 pm
vader-lifer14
nice. I think we can actually combine the first two you suggested. Say something like, My guy and your girl used to be close friends as kids, until my guy was forced to run away. He becomes an assassin, hired to kill the daughter of a wealthy businessman. However, the target is your girl, and he wonders if he can even bring himself to kill her. We can work from there.

nice i like it. would u like to do PM or on the guild? plus do u have any character outlines to start with or am i free to create however i like  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:50 am
In the guild. And you can make your character however you want.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

RetroCandy5683

5,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:34 pm
Hey there!
I really like these ideas of yours:

Best friends
AssassinXtarget
Popular girlXGamer nerd
PrincessXpeasant/thief

I was wondering, though, if I could tell you some of my ideas as well and see what we can make from it?
:]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:40 pm
Hiya its Mae biggrin
i really like some of the ideas you've got:
Angel x Demon
Best Friends
Assassin x Target  

Maemi_Irie

Ruthless Lover

8,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:21 pm
@Junkie: I can do the Popular girlXGamer nerd one. Any plot ideas? and where do you wanna put this RP? guild or PM's?

@Mae: I'd like to do the best friends one. Any plot ideas?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:23 pm
JalunaBerry
HI there, Vader! I'm interested in quite a bit of your ideas. Best friends, popular girl/gamer nerd, human/neko (though I can only play the human here...), princess/peasant or thief, ninja boy/ninja girl or even human/alien (and with this one I'm fine with either part)! I'm fine with any of them, as they all interest me.

I'm fine with a Naruto one too, though I can't play a canon character so it'd have to be an OC.

Any interest in general, though?

I'd like to do Ninja boyXNinja girl.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

Adien Heavenly-Wing

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:10 pm
Can I do HumanXneko with you?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:30 pm
Ninja boy/Ninja girl it is then! Any preferences on age and the like?  

JalunaBerry

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:37 pm
@Jaluna: 18-20, I think.

@Adien: I think I've already accepted a lot of RP requests in this thread for right now, but I can PM ya when I'm free.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:47 pm
Alrighty, that age range is fine :3 Um...Do you need any character info set up prior, and a starting point? Things like that are nifty to work with in advance. :3  

JalunaBerry

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:56 pm
JalunaBerry
Alrighty, that age range is fine :3 Um...Do you need any character info set up prior, and a starting point? Things like that are nifty to work with in advance. :3

Yeah, that seems like a good idea.  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games