Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Need MULTIPLE RP partners! ((NEW IDEAS!!)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuccubusMusic
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:38 pm
So I have a few RP ideas I really want to do. I will list them below in order of what I want to do more. First are the original roleplays I want to do, and second are the series based ones. For the most part, they are romance RPs. I can play both male and female. I am always open to new RP ideas and plots. Please be at least semi-lit. Also, I will not cyber, anything that goes over PG-13 will be time skipped. I am also likely to add and delete things from this list. I am willing to do more than one RP with one partner if you see more than one thing that catches your eye.

The Originals:

1. Shy new kid x Arrogant classmate. Both have a strange power that makes others fall in love with them. The shy new kid's power is in his eyes, the arrogant classmates power is in his scent. The arrogant classmate knows he has power just not what it is from; the shy new kid knows all about his power except why he has it, leading him to wear sunglasses and refuse eye contact.. Both are halfers (Half Japanese, half something else). Neither of them know it, but their powers don't work on each other. I would prefer this be a yaoi roleplay.
2. Young Mob Boss/Crime Lord x Head of the Police Department's kid. (Possible S&M?)
3. Assassin x Target. The assassin tried to kill the target, and failed. The target told him/her that if they would stay by him/her, then they would allow him/her to try to kill them as many times that they want. However, every time they fail, the assassin has to spend one night in the targets bed.
4. Vice-president of a large company x vice-president of a small company. The vice-president of the larger company told the smaller companies vice president that as long as he/she would serve him/her, the company wouldn't take them over. (Preferably S&M)
5. Patient in a mental hospital x New psychiatrist/Another patient.
6. Married person x their spouses sibling.
7. Childhood friend x childhood friend. I would prefer that this be Yuri.
8. Novelist x his manager/publisher.
9. Cross dresser x School Bully (Preferably Yaoi and S&M). The school bully finds out that he/she is a cross dresser and threatens to tell everyone unless the cross dresser obeys his/her every command.

The Series Based:

1. Jin x Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho set right after Dark Tournament.
2. Hiei x Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho set right after Dark Tournament. (Preferably slight S&M with Kurama as the seme.)Anime: Yu Yu Hakush
3. Eona x Ido from Eon/Eona What could have happened?
4. Maki x Julietta/Mina from Air Master. Set a couple years in the future. Maki is now a junior.
5. Rin x Mimi/Laura/Koki/Teruki/Tajimamori from Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne
6. Italy x Germany from Hetalia: Axis Powers.
7.Dela x Ryko from Eon/Eona
8. Sensui x Itsuki from Yu Yu Hakusho set right before they start opening the portal.
9. Tamaki x Kyoya from Ouran High School Host Club. (Preferably Kyoya as the seme.)
10. Sethon x OC from Eon/Eona.
11. Kaoru x Hikaru from Ouran HS HC.
12. Sho x Renio from Skip Beat! (Preferably S&M with Renio as the master and Sho as an unwilling slave.)
13. Kygo x OC/Moon Orchid from Eon/Eona.
14. France x Britain from Hetalia: Axis Powers.
15. Claymore. New characters. The new #1 and #2.
16. Kazuma x OC from Kaze No Stigma.

PM me or quote what ever you would want to do. I look forward to roleplaying with you!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:22 pm
SuccubusMusic
So I have a few RP ideas I really want to do. I will list them below in order of what I want to do more. First are the original roleplays I want to do, and second are the series based ones. I can play both male and female. I am always open to new RP ideas and plots. Please be at least semi-lit. Also, I will not cyber, anything that goes over PG-13 will be time skipped. I am also likely to add and delete things from this list. I am willing to do more than one RP with one partner if you see more than one thing that catches your eye.

The Originals:

1. Shy new kid x Arrogant classmate. Both have a strange power that makes others fall in love with them. The shy new kid's power is in his eyes, the arrogant classmates power is in his scent. The arrogant classmate knows he has power just not what it is from; the shy new kid knows all about his power except why he has it, leading him to wear sunglasses and refuse eye contact.. Both are halfers (Half Japanese, half something else). Neither of them know it, but their powers don't work on each other. I would prefer this be a yaoi roleplay.
2. Young Mob Boss/Crime Lord x Head of the Police Department's kid. (Possible S&M?)
3. Assassin x Target. The assassin tried to kill the target, and failed. The target told him/her that if they would stay by him/her, then they would allow him/her to try to kill them as many times that they want. However, every time they fail, the assassin has to spend one night in the targets bed.
4. Vice-president of a large company x vice-president of a small company. The vice-president of the larger company told the smaller companies vice president that as long as he/she would serve him/her, the company wouldn't take them over. (Preferably S&M)
9. Cross dresser x School Bully (Preferably Yaoi and S&M). The school bully finds out that he/she is a cross dresser and threatens to tell everyone unless the cross dresser obeys his/her every command.

The Series Based:

1. Jin x Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho set right after Dark Tournament.
2. Hiei x Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho set right after Dark Tournament. (Preferably slight S&M with Kurama as the seme.)
3. Maki x Julietta/Maki x Mina from Air Master. Set a couple years in the future. Maki is now a junior.
4. Italy x Germany from Hetalia: Axis Powers.
5. Sensui x Itsuki from Yu Yu Hakusho set right before they start opening the portal.
6. Tamaki x Kyoya from Ouran High School Host Club. (Preferably Kyoya as the seme.)
7. Kaoru x Hikaru from Ouran HS HC.
8. Sho x Renio from Skip Beat! (Preferably S&M with Renio as the master and Sho as an unwilling slave.)
9. France x Britain from Hetalia: Axis Powers.
10. Claymore. New characters. The new #1 and #2.
11. Kazuma x OC from Kaze No Stigma.

PM me or quote what ever you would want to do. I look forward to roleplaying with you!

I'd like to do the CrossdresserxBully with you. If you'd like to do this with me, can I be the crossdresser?  

mynameisbattie93

SuccubusMusic
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:25 pm
babygurrl1120
SuccubusMusic

I'd like to do the CrossdresserxBully with you. If you'd like to do this with me, can I be the crossdresser?

Yes, would you be willing to do Yaoi with S&M or no?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:44 pm
SuccubusMusic
babygurrl1120
SuccubusMusic

Yaoi and S&M all the way! xd um...what's S&M? Sorry. I've never really heard that term.  

mynameisbattie93

SuccubusMusic
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:48 pm
babygurrl1120
SuccubusMusic
babygurrl1120
SuccubusMusic

Yaoi and S&M all the way! xd um...what's S&M? Sorry. I've never really heard that term.

"Sadomasochism broadly refers to the receiving of pleasure—often sexual—from acts involving the infliction or receiving of pain or humiliation." - Wikipedia
It was the best definition I could find.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:08 pm
SuccubusMusic
babygurrl1120
SuccubusMusic
babygurrl1120
SuccubusMusic

"Sadomasochism broadly refers to the receiving of pleasure—often sexual—from acts involving the infliction or receiving of pain or humiliation." - Wikipedia

Thanks. Now that I know that I'd love to do this rp with you.  

mynameisbattie93

SuccubusMusic
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:10 pm
babygurrl1120
SuccubusMusic
babygurrl1120
SuccubusMusic
babygurrl1120
SuccubusMusic

Thanks. Now that I know that I'd love to do this rp with you.

Alright. PM me and we can discuss further details.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:36 pm
SuccubusMusic

7. Childhood friend x childhood friend. .

I would love to do this with you. (: I'm fine with it being a yuri.  

Dark_Skies5

SuccubusMusic
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:38 pm
Dark_Skies5
SuccubusMusic

7. Childhood friend x childhood friend. .

I would love to do this with you. (: I'm fine with it being a yuri.

Alright. PM me so we can discuss further details please.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:27 pm
SuccubusMusic

Either of these sound very interesting and i do enjoy Yuri RP's quite a lot if you're interested in either  

Schkylar ORion

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SuccubusMusic
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:33 pm
Schkylar ORion
SuccubusMusic

Either of these sound very interesting and i do enjoy Yuri RP's quite a lot if you're interested in either

I can do either or both. It is up to you.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:37 pm
The Originals:

You said to quote what from this we're interested in, so I just edited down the quote to the things I prefer, though not in order. In order (using the numbers you used), I'd prefer 7, 5, 1 and then 8. One and five tend to sort of clash for second place. In general, I prefer to play yuri/female, but I think I can handle the yaoi in the case of the first thing you listed, since in general, the plot somewhat catches me, but I still have my doubts on my ability to extent. However, I do have a character that would fit everything but the ability. In general, I'd prefer to play the new kid. I'd say yes to a series RP, but I can't play characters I didn't make, thus most of the ones you listed wouldn't fit my abilities. :c

I can be at least semi-lit to lit, depending on what you give me. I tend to obsess over my spelling and grammar so...That parts no big deal. In terms of what you give me, I will respond based on that. If you give me enough to work off of, heck, I can write five paragraphs easily. But, it really all depends on what I have to reply to. And PG-13 is a good rating for me too, so no worries there.

Anyway, any interest in general?  

JalunaBerry

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:39 pm
Hey. I'd like to do #3: AssassinXTarget. One quick note, though. I only do straight RP's.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:46 pm
SuccubusMusic
Schkylar ORion
SuccubusMusic

I can do either or both. It is up to you.

I see someone has already requested 7 (even though i read that you don't mind repeating) so if you don't mind 6 being Yuri i would prefer that.  

Schkylar ORion

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SuccubusMusic
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:49 pm
JalunaBerry
SuccubusMusic
The Originals:

You said to quote what from this we're interested in, so I just edited down the quote to the things I prefer, though not in order. In order (using the numbers you used), I'd prefer 7, 5, 1 and then 8. One and five tend to sort of clash for second place. In general, I prefer to play yuri/female, but I think I can handle the yaoi in the case of the first thing you listed, since in general, the plot somewhat catches me, but I still have my doubts on my ability to extent. However, I do have a character that would fit everything but the ability. In general, I'd prefer to play the new kid. I'd say yes to a series RP, but I can't play characters I didn't make, thus most of the ones you listed wouldn't fit my abilities. :c

I can be at least semi-lit to lit, depending on what you give me. I tend to obsess over my spelling and grammar so...That parts no big deal. In terms of what you give me, I will respond based on that. If you give me enough to work off of, heck, I can write five paragraphs easily. But, it really all depends on what I have to reply to. And PG-13 is a good rating for me too, so no worries there.

Anyway, any interest in general?

Sounds good to me. We can do the one you are most interested in or we can do multiple. It is up to you.  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games