Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
1x1 search--anyone there? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May 258

Popular Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:17 pm
Hello :3
You can call me may and i love to rp. I have searched long and far for the perfect person but- failed. I want to do a 1x1. I am sorta picky so read the next post carefully :3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:26 pm
Rain patiently waits for the next post, intrigued at possibly finding someone at her level after many years of searching. Being an author in real life has it's drawbacks in simplistic role playing now no longer sparks interest and you need more of a challenge and more work put in from your partner to keep the story line from becoming predictable. Rain sighs as she must unfortunately depart for now seeing as it is her 2 yr anniversary but hopes to hear from the thread owner soon. " Ja ne!" she calls behind her as she departs.  

Raniala Amora Zyphr

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150

May 258

Popular Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:44 pm
important rping info
I am a very hyper person so i can post very often like, more than 2 a day.
I am aware that quality wins over quantity, so no worries. wink
I can be known to be semi- literate or close to it. xD it really depends on the
person.
I have been rping for about 1 1/2 yrs and have definently improved.
and finally, here is the small list of stuff i like to rp/don't xD
Do's
*original's
*fantasy
*romance
*futeristic/past
*different worlds

Don't
*Yuri/yaoi
*furries
*school life
*hentai
*Based on/ inspired by kind

If you are interested, please tell me here and we can discuss the plot and such.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:50 pm
I must admit, Rain's post really caught my attention too >>

Anyhow, what I'm here for is not that (though it was awesome). I'm here to ask for an RP! Of the thing oyu mentioned...I like pretty much all of the things you like o.o; I sort of like to mix futuristic/past with fantasy many times, and use romance as a secondary thing. It can also all take place on different worlds or something. these things are pretty easy to mix. But what are you craving in general, if anything? That may help us narrow things down.  

JalunaBerry

May 258

Popular Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:10 pm
JalunaBerry
I must admit, Rain's post really caught my attention too >>

Anyhow, what I'm here for is not that (though it was awesome). I'm here to ask for an RP! Of the thing oyu mentioned...I like pretty much all of the things you like o.o; I sort of like to mix futuristic/past with fantasy many times, and use romance as a secondary thing. It can also all take place on different worlds or something. these things are pretty easy to mix. But what are you craving in general, if anything? That may help us narrow things down.

Hmm, idk. I was thinking that we could live on a different planet and everything is much more advanced than things in earth is. Lol, i can't think of anything right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:12 pm
That's always a fun idea :3 If you want to do that we can! Hm...As for a story on it, we can come up with all sorts of things this way <3 What do you think?

((And I'm getting off for a bit, but I assure you, I AM interested. My head just hurts from the computer.))  

JalunaBerry

May 258

Popular Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:19 pm
JalunaBerry
That's always a fun idea :3 If you want to do that we can! Hm...As for a story on it, we can come up with all sorts of things this way <3 What do you think?

((And I'm getting off for a bit, but I assure you, I AM interested. My head just hurts from the computer.))

I think that's awesome. Soon, we'll have a whole rp going ^^
and i just had another small idea.
do yu think it would be interesting if they tried to go to earth or something? or they could just long to go.. idk, what do you think?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:45 am
Ah I get it! Like...Another planet/world that knows of Earth, and our characters decide it's time to see it for themselves? That sounds like fun actually. very fun! :3  

JalunaBerry

May 258

Popular Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:23 pm
JalunaBerry
Ah I get it! Like...Another planet/world that knows of Earth, and our characters decide it's time to see it for themselves? That sounds like fun actually. very fun! :3

If that was me, i would want to see what earth was like too. heart
You know what? I just thought of something else xD
Since we are on a planet, what kind of planet do you think it should be?
I mean, we could make up our own or just use a real one, but I didn't
know what you wanted, since i don't want to make all of the decisions.
Everyone has to have their say in it, right?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:39 pm
Either way we'd get to be very creative to some extent. After all...We (so far) haven't found life on any other planets. So using one that already exists, such as Mars or even Pluto, would still give room for making our own ways of life for the characters. However, we would be slightly bound to the bit we know about their climate and stuff. Meanwhile, making our own world gives us a slight bit more control. But in general...Either one could be awesome. It's hard to decide xD  

JalunaBerry

May 258

Popular Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:03 pm
JalunaBerry
Either way we'd get to be very creative to some extent. After all...We (so far) haven't found life on any other planets. So using one that already exists, such as Mars or even Pluto, would still give room for making our own ways of life for the characters. However, we would be slightly bound to the bit we know about their climate and stuff. Meanwhile, making our own world gives us a slight bit more control. But in general...Either one could be awesome. It's hard to decide xD

well, maybe we could use a real planet so it would give it more feeling to it when people read it and instead of not knowing much about a made-up planet. But of course we would have to make up stuff about it since we dont know much about it xD if so, do you have a planet in mind?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:11 pm
I don't know much about other planets besides Jupiter and Mars o.O; So I guess one of those? xD  

JalunaBerry

May 258

Popular Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:23 pm
JalunaBerry
I don't know much about other planets besides Jupiter and Mars o.O; So I guess one of those? xD

I know more about mars from my memory so I choose that one.
Hm. I just felt like i was in a pokemon moment. Mars, I choose you!! lol
I just thought of more stuff that we could talk about. Yay~ ( keep us busy )
1. This is just a small idea but do you think that there should be a base for us to contact? Like if something goes wrong * go on cool device * "____ to base; ____ to base. we have a problem" or something?
2. What should we be doing all the time? just so we have ideas of what we might post, you know.
4. [ last question at the moment, i swear ] so, should we start thinking more detailed about the plot or do you think we should let it go free style from there?
[ sorry i post a lot; i just get so excited about these types of things ]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:30 pm
xD That pokemon moment reminded me of a funny little hetalia comic based off a part where America says, "China, I choose you!" xD For real.

As for the base...A general place to contact might be cool. What kind of neat device shall we have? 8D

In terms of what we'll be doing all the time...Well, on Mars, we'd do stuff normal for the people of Mars. On Earth...Probably trying to understand Earth more since we don't know it? xD

In terms of number three (which has a number 4 next to it!? is number 3 invisible?), we can do either one. I think having a starting point is the main thing to be concerned about. Like, what do our characters do/how do they know each other? This way they have a place to start from.  

JalunaBerry

The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games