Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
BunsBuns's search Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LtBunsBuns

Shirtless Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:43 pm
I'm looking for a 1x1 partner. I like rping in forums instead of pms but whatever. Anything is fine. I like to roleplay any kind of roleplay except Sci-Fi. I never done those kind of roleplays before. I'm semi-literate person to literate. :3
SOME ROLEPLAYS I WANNA DO!!
Gang Leader x Gang Leader heart
Shinigami x Human heart
Rock star x Fan
Thats all i have.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:53 pm
For the second two, do you have a part you prefer in them?  

JalunaBerry

LtBunsBuns

Shirtless Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:29 pm
I would prefer shinigami but being a magical human sounds fun somewhat.
JalunaBerry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:02 pm
Well either way it's fine then, since I just needed to play the human xD Though I can play a magical human...I'd prefer just a human o.o;

What gender preferences and stuff do you have? This sounds like it might be fun.  

JalunaBerry

LtBunsBuns

Shirtless Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:58 pm
JalunaBerry
Well either way it's fine then, since I just needed to play the human xD Though I can play a magical human...I'd prefer just a human o.o;

What gender preferences and stuff do you have? This sounds like it might be fun.
You should really quote me or pm me xD. I can be any gender.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:12 pm
I hate quoting if there's no reason. I mean, if I actually feel like you'd miss what i was responding to I would but...If it's just to get you to look, I figure just let you take your time xD

And hm...I prefer to play a female normally but in some cases I can play male. it'll depend on the story.  

JalunaBerry

LtBunsBuns

Shirtless Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:14 pm
JalunaBerry
I hate quoting if there's no reason. I mean, if I actually feel like you'd miss what i was responding to I would but...If it's just to get you to look, I figure just let you take your time xD

And hm...I prefer to play a female normally but in some cases I can play male. it'll depend on the story.
I'll love to play a male. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:47 pm
Well then...So we know that part, and we know you're playing some sort of shinigami/magical human type of character and I'm a human. So...Any setting and the like we should set up early? For a shinigami I can think of one idea but it's too much like Full Moon xD In the respects that it's a shinigami coming to take a girl who's sickly or something o.O  

JalunaBerry

LtBunsBuns

Shirtless Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:54 pm
JalunaBerry
Well then...So we know that part, and we know you're playing some sort of shinigami/magical human type of character and I'm a human. So...Any setting and the like we should set up early? For a shinigami I can think of one idea but it's too much like Full Moon xD In the respects that it's a shinigami coming to take a girl who's sickly or something o.O
You can be a normal human if ya want xD. Your saying that the shinigami was coming to take the girl's life? Ok. Like the idea.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:07 pm
Well at the moment it's the only thing I can come up with xD But if you like it, then it works :3 I have no idea what should come after that but...Oh well. Do you need character info and whatnot?  

JalunaBerry

Schkylar ORion

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:06 pm
LtBunsBuns
I'm looking for a 1x1 partner. I like rping in forums instead of pms but whatever. Anything is fine. I like to roleplay any kind of roleplay except Sci-Fi. I never done those kind of roleplays before. I'm semi-literate person to literate. :3
Shinigami x Human heart
Rock star x Fan
Thats all i have.

For the Rock Star/Fan one did you have a preference in role?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:21 pm
JalunaBerry
Well at the moment it's the only thing I can come up with xD But if you like it, then it works :3 I have no idea what should come after that but...Oh well. Do you need character info and whatnot?
i would like some info on the character your playing  

LtBunsBuns

Shirtless Gekko

LtBunsBuns

Shirtless Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:23 pm
Schkylar ORion
LtBunsBuns
Shinigami x Human heart
Rock star x Fan
Thats all i have.

I would prefer the Rock star but I can play the fan too. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:25 pm
LtBunsBuns
Schkylar ORion
LtBunsBuns
Shinigami x Human heart
Rock star x Fan
Thats all i have.

I ask because I am unsure how to be crazed lol  

Schkylar ORion

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LtBunsBuns

Shirtless Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:33 pm
Schkylar ORion
LtBunsBuns
Schkylar ORion
LtBunsBuns
Shinigami x Human heart
Rock star x Fan
Thats all i have.

I ask because I am unsure how to be crazed lol
LOL  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games