Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jack__Ripper
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:25 pm
How are zombies made, behavior, ect..  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:42 pm
You know it annoys me when zombie movies don't give any reason at all for the sudden zombie problem. Also the fact that it always suddenly starts where people are. That makes no sense. I mean at some point somewhere the zombies are going to start at another area then the one the people are in and maybe just maybe they'll hear about it before they encounter one.

Asia8989
Captain

Keep your eyes wide open

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:27 pm
The thing I hate about most zombie movies is, that they automatically think, "Oh s**t, kill them all!" Isn't that kind of pointless? Hell, I think they'd make good burglar alarms sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:30 pm
I don't see how they could be good burglar alarms, but gaurd dogs sure. Anyone who comes by your house they'll try to eat.

Asia8989
Captain

RedMage666

10,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:59 pm
They eat raw meat.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:13 pm
Raw meat? No way, they cook it first. Duh.  

Grooben

Danclaude

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:23 am
I think there are some movies that explain the Zombies would come from a voodoo-curse. That makes sence, 'cause the roots of Zombies do lie in voodoo-culture. But most movies only say some random gibberish about black magic producing the zombies or don't state a reason at all. The "don't get bit by a zombie, or you'll become one too" doesn't make sense either, 'cause somehow somewhere all must have startet with the first zombie. So how was this one made? He couldn't get bitten by a zombie, 'cause he's the first one  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:25 am
I think that the most logical answer is that the zombieness was caused by a disease or chemical of some sort.

Asia8989
Captain

Hanako (o^_^o)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:38 am
The ideas I find most often are voodoo/magic, and the disease/ chemical. An idea that I have often found connected to the voodoo idea is that if bitten you will not become a zombie.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:03 pm
I think the voodoo-idea doesn't include the bitten-thing, 'cause you just make one specific dead person a zombie that has to do what you say him with the voodoo-curse. There is no need that the "infection" goes over to other ppl in that theory, I guess  

Danclaude

Asia8989
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:26 pm
I think with vodoo the thought that it could be transmitted by bite is like thinking that crazy can be transmitted by touch.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:47 pm
I think zombies are made by chemical experiments, could be possible  

XyunX

Jack__Ripper
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:46 pm
I think it would be like a disease that lives in saliva and other liquids, so bite transmutation would make sense. And it could be a bioweapon experiment, or a medicinal experiment.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:33 am
well there are three types of resserrections
Voodoo
Demon possed one
and Viral

there are two ways for Voodoo zombie's
one is through two powders. using this method zombies can't make other zombies
the other method is though magic. with this the magic jumps the the victim and spreads form there

Demon possed zombies don't make more zombies by bitting the victim, when the victim is dead then another demon shall posses the body

and we all know about viral zombies  

zoombie food

Jack__Ripper
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:22 am
xXx

You forgot about the chemical spill version.

xXx

Legion of Gaian Zombies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces