Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
searchlights - - {one-x-one search} Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Capricious Coralyn

Feral Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:22 pm
HELLO!;; My name's Coralyn but I'd rather be called Cappy. As for today, in my timezone, school's hectic, so that's pretty sad. So, I am apologizing in advance if I don't happen to post as much as you want. But, I swear, I will try my best to keep the RP alive. I guess I'm fairly literate, but I'm not really sure what that means. Probably two or more paragraphs a post. But first things first, I can only roleplay with real life pictures {i'm sorryyyyyy} -- nothing anime. I haven't got anything against anime, I just don't feel like controlling them. I play both girl and guy roles -- but mostly guys, I'm not sure why, I feel like controlling guys more often than girls, but I'd appreciate it if we could double. I also love the threads/forums, but if you'd rather we RP in PM's, then that's perfectly fine by me. I'm practically obsessed with Romance, by the way, especially in a high school setting or anywhere around the teenage years. I'm not too crazy on growing up and becoming an adult. The thing is, I know nothing about homosexual pairings, though I would really like to learn how that thing works. So, I'd rather have something with a heterosexual pairing.

I've got a few ideas on the pairings -- sometimes, plots, but I'm not
gonna rate it or anything -- 'cause I'm lazy like that.

ORIGINAL
Childhood Friend - x - Childhood Friend
Celebrity - x - Childhood Friend
Celebrity - x - Non-fan/Fan
Photographer - x - Model
Modernized Fairytale: Prince - x - Princess
{dying} person - x - Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Some guy - x - Fallen Angel
Arranged Marriage
Bestfriend - x - Bestfriend
Lead Singer - x - Band Member
Suicidal - x - Friend
Anything School-related
You got any ideas?

MOVIES//BOOKS//ETC.
Harry Potter: OC - x - OC
Percy Jackson: OC - x - OC
I Am Number Four {read the first book only} : OC - x - OC
Ask me, I don't remember much. xD

WON'T ROLEPLAY
Anime
Cybering
Incest

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:36 pm
Hello there, Cappy. That name...Makes me think of Hamtaro. I don't know why. Was there a hamster named that or something? o.o;

Anyway! The real reason I'm posting is: I'm interested in an RP with you. If you tend to prefer males- that's fine. I like playing girls anyway. And doubling up is fine too. It can be rather exhilarating anyway. So...That's all good. I'm fine with threads, so no need to worry about where we do this. As for romance...I sorta require at least a bit, and a high school setting is fine too. I like playing teenagers.

As for your paring list...I'm fine with almost any of them. The only one I know I can't really do is Photographer x Model. However, I can do any of the others, really- though I never tried a number of them. The one thing that also might make a difference is which part you'd prefer to play. It really just depends in general though I guess.

As for books and the like, the only one I can do in that list is Harry Potter, really. I mean, I can try Percy Jackson but I only know the movie and barely remember it. But I'd prefer to stick with one of the original things anyway.

In terms of gender pairings...Heterosexual is fine if it's your preference. Since you said you know nothing of homosexual pairings but would like to learn how they work, I'm happy to help with that too if you ever feel a need to try. But otherwise, heterosexual is fine.

So...Any interest?  

JalunaBerry

Capricious Coralyn

Feral Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:25 pm
JalunaBerry

ohmygoshhhhh, you are sooo right. Hamtaro. haha. xD I wonder why? is there really? oh god, you had me searching around wikipedia now. THERE IS! that is so cool, and i didn't realize it till you told me about it. xD

oh, it's fine, though i've really got a number of pairings posted there. xD by this time, if someone could not decide on which pair to do, i close my eyes and randomly point somewhere on the computer screen -- yeah, i know, stupid, but it works... at times. xDDD

i dunno why but i'm not into roleplaying about fandoms now, i'm sorry, i really feel like i'm going to mess something up. xD as for homosexual pairings... maybe soon? i don't think i'm up for it -- i feel like i'm going to embarrass myself or something. =/

anywho, which pairing would you really like to do? or you could do the usual thing i do -- point to the computer screen and randomly choose a pairing while closing your eyes. xD though, if we are to double, i'd rather we choose two. xD (:

also, what should i call you? i was thinking of calling you Luna -- cause it's so cute. xD but, if you'd prefer something else, i could manage. xD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:43 pm
Oh god. That is...Just... -falls off chair laughing- I can't believe this!

Anyway. Yes, you may call me Luna. I've been called all sorts of things. And I like Luna of the many. It's cuter than, say, Junebug o.o; (My other nickname is Juneberry). Though I don't really care what I'm called. As long as I know you're talking to me and not someone else.

Nothing wrong with no fandoms. As I said, I'd prefer an original story anyway. So it works out xD And as for the gender pairing...As I said, same thing. It's fine. xP So don't worry so much. o.o; THAT'S MY JOB. Don't steal my job. Mkay? >>

As for what pairing to do...I'll just randomly throw my top four. How's that? Even though they're are a few that are a bit similar. And could be mixed as the same thing. >>

Childhood friend x Childhood friend
Celebrity x Childhood Friend
Celebrity x Non-fan/fan
Best friend x Best friend

Oh, and we can incorporate a band based thing too if needed. But I've listed...Technically five things now xD Choose what you like from that 'kay? xP  

JalunaBerry

Capricious Coralyn

Feral Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:42 am
JalunaBerry

Yes mam! Won't steal! Hahaha. xDDD
Wow, those four are strangely alike in so many ways. How about, the celebrity has a childhood friend who's not much of a fan. Basically, that sums up everything. xDDD f we'd incorporate the band thing, then the celebrity would be part of the band? Then, probably, by some strike of fate, the childhood friend wanted to be a part of the band...

meh, i messed it up. screw up major. =///

anywho, basically, let's get this straight. help? biggrin DD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:36 am
Hello, would you be interested in doing a school related RP with me? I was thinking Jock/ Lonely Girl. I have a plot as well, if you're interested.  

cozzie livs

Egg

JalunaBerry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:37 am
Well if we're doubling, there are many ways to do it so I'll just give one of the many ideas actually in my head (GASP. I HAVE IDEAS? What is this?! xD))

There's a group of childhood friends. Two are in a band that's gotten pretty famous, but they need a new member. That's when...A new friend shows up who used to be close with them as kids too. So another childhood friend joins the band. But...One of the band members has some other friend with no interest in music or just the band or something. Or a sibling. But...Yeah. I'm making no sense now am I? >>  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:23 am
Anime_Ghost Girl

oh, yeah yeah. what plot have you got in mind? anyways, which role would you prefer to play?
JalunaBerry

WHATTTT? You have got to be kidding me! YOU MADE SENSE! xDDDDD I am so in love with your mind right now. xD So, basically the band is a group of childhood friends. Let's just say that they've really gone famous. But due to a drop out by a band member, due to an argument or whatever, they had to immediately recruit someone since the tour is ongoing. With only about a week or less than a week before the next concert, the guy dropped out so they were really keen on finding a replacement fast. They did, and this person, a childhood friend of theirs, whom they never thought they'd see again showed up [probably because they had a fight before with this person]. Now, everyone in the band accepted the new member anyways, though there had been quite an awkward atmosphere whenever the person's around. Though, I haven't quite figured out where the person with no interest on the band will come from. Maybe, since it's a tour, this person could come from another band -- solo, probably, like, TheReadySet or The Rocket Summer, if you know those. There is a certain fanwar between the two bands, so they had to deal with it till the end of the tour. This solo person could always be paired up with the new person from the other band. Though, as for doubling, I'm not sure where the other pair would come from, a fan, maybe?

oh gosh, i'm sorry, i messed up your idea, we could always go by your idea now. xDDD  

Capricious Coralyn

Feral Feeder

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:27 am
Capricious Coralyn

Well, I was thinking that the Jock was the most popular guy in school and every girl was all over him. All except one. She was a lonely girl who didn't have any friends. The jock finds it weird and frustrating and tries to get her to like him. We can carry on from there.

If you don't mind, can I be the lonely girl?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:48 am
Anime_Ghost Girl

oh yeahhh, i've always wanted to be a jock... in my dreams -- though i'm a girl so that doesn't quite fit in the real world. xDDD Hahaha.
Let's just say, that the jock's all stupid and ignorant, and got himself into tutoring --- 'cause he was forced to. Now the lonely girl was tasked to tutor him, because he's seriously failing at it. though he planned to ditch the sessions all the same, he was embarrassingly forced to because of a bet set by his friends -- like if he could last a day in tutoring, and probably make the girl fall in love, he'd probably get something real stupid or immature -- i'm not sure what. Money? A Girl? help me out with that? Now, because he was so keen on winning the bet, he went on with it. Let's say that we start where they were just finished on tutoring, then he starts following her around, wanting to get her to like him

OR,
I have another idea. They were childhood friends but they drifted apart. They used to be bestfriends but that was the past. The jock was horribly arrogant, and with his friends, he gets the chance to bully whoever they want, mainly because they can -- and they were so friggin' popular. It just so happened, that for this week, he tried to make fun of the lonely girl, bully her by forcing her to do something for him or something like that. Naive, she did because she hadn't had any choice 'cause he just won't friggin' leave. One time, it got a little too far, and the girl was really hurt. Let's say they got her into a mess or something and she has to work hard to revive her almost-respectable reputation back then -- like she has to work or she has to clean or she has to... whatever you can think of as a punishment. The news spread, and the jock felt sort of sorry about her since they had been the one to force her into doing it. But nevertheless, his jackass friends didn't give a damn about her. The lonely girl never turned them in anyways, but she did hold a grudge against them. Now, the jock has to find a way to apologize somehow, after all, they were once friends. xDDD

whaddya think? which plot?  

Capricious Coralyn

Feral Feeder

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:58 am
Capricious Coralyn

I like the tutoring plot. It's different from most plots so I'm interested to try it out. So I assume you want to be the jock?
And as for the reward.. I was thinking money would be more suitable.The jock has practically every girl heads over heels for him anyway. SO he can get a girl whenever he wants. I think it'd be okay to start after the tutoring lesson. Oh, would you prefer to do it via thread or via PM? If in thread, do you know what you want it called?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:12 am
Anime_Ghost Girl

oh, i don't mind. thread or PM. but if forced to choose, i'd rather we RP on threads, the thread being called, "Chemistry". xDDD Got the idea from a One Night Only song. After all, Chemistry can mean two things, like the subject itself, or the sparks between --- oh god, i swear i'm being too literal about this and yeah. i'll make the thread if you want. or do you wanna?  

Capricious Coralyn

Feral Feeder

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:15 am
Capricious Coralyn

Lol, it makes sense to me. And coincidently, chemistry is my best science xD Weird I know. And not needed either. If you don't mind, can you make the thread? And then send me a link to it as well?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:26 am
Anime_Ghost Girl

ohmygosh, really? coincidentally, i absolutely fail at chemistry -- i'm studying it right now and its' friggin' ******** the hell out of me. i can't understand which goes where, and we're not even halfway through the first semester. =/// you have really got to teach me, maybe hint a few things about it in your posts? Hahaha, kidding. xD ... but srsly, help me. Anyways, you can call me Cappy, I was wondering what I should call you, so that I could put our names up as the title of the thread. xDDD alsoooo, real life pictures, right? just making sure. xD  

Capricious Coralyn

Feral Feeder

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:31 am
Capricious Coralyn
Anime_Ghost Girl

ohmygosh, really? coincidentally, i absolutely fail at chemistry -- i'm studying it right now and its' friggin' ******** the hell out of me. i can't understand which goes where, and we're not even halfway through the first semester. =/// you have really got to teach me, maybe hint a few things about it in your posts? Hahaha, kidding. xD ... but srsly, help me. Anyways, you can call me Cappy, I was wondering what I should call you, so that I could put our names up as the title of the thread. xDDD alsoooo, real life pictures, right? just making sure. xD

I'm cool with real life pictures xD. My chem teacher happens to be good I suppose. You can call me Ghost if you want (it's a nickname from my friends.. I have a weird obsession with life after death XD ). I'm cool with real life pictures as well.  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games