Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dead anime guild

Back to Guilds

dead guild. go away. 

Tags: Forums, Roleplay, Neko, Anime, Manga 

case closed/detective conan does anyone else like that anime Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoulEater1001

Mega Tipper

10,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:15 am
case closed/detective conan
does anyone else watch this anime other than me?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:52 am
I watched it for a while, and I enjoyed it. But I stopped for a while due to the lack of time. I read the manga though biggrin

aisarenai

Phantom

SoulEater1001

Mega Tipper

10,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:40 pm
Midnight Xsis
I watched it for a while, and I enjoyed it. But I stopped for a while due to the lack of time. I read the manga though biggrin
oh yeah i watched it when it was on adult swim i thought it was a grate show i stopped watching it when it went off adult swim and now i have started watching it again and remembered why i liked it so much ^^ i did notice that there are a lack of episodes in English about 126 which is why im watching it in sub and dub i not much of a manga reader sad  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:49 pm
Anime fan Rex
Midnight Xsis
oh yeah i watched it when it was on adult swim i thought it was a grate show i stopped watching it when it went off adult swim and now i have started watching it again and remembered why i liked it so much ^^ i did notice that there are a lack of episodes in English about 126 which is why im watching it in sub and dub i not much of a manga reader sad

Yup, it is really good and there's not much difference between the anime and manga.

aisarenai

Phantom

Karazn

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:48 pm
seen it on funimation channel and i liked it, since i saw it on tv i never got to the ending though  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:52 am
I like the anime. I always try to be faster than Conan in solving the case, but so far no good. sweatdrop  

Kiaterra

Unbeatable Seeker

8,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SoulEater1001

Mega Tipper

10,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:50 pm
Midnight Xsis
Anime fan Rex
Midnight Xsis

Yup, it is really good and there's not much difference between the anime and manga.
oh yeah i didnt know that i did read the first manga of it though i thought it was good ^^ i really need to read more manga  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:15 pm
auramaker
seen it on funimation channel and i liked it, since i saw it on tv i never got to the ending though
its still going too bad funimation isnt still making episodes for case closed or they haven't been released yet i like English dub more than sub but i will watch sub  

SoulEater1001

Mega Tipper

10,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

SoulEater1001

Mega Tipper

10,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:21 pm
Kiaterra
I like the anime. I always try to be faster than Conan in solving the case, but so far no good. sweatdrop
i sometimes get it before conan dose but most of the time i fail : / do you think shinichi will tell Ran that he was conan like when hes shinichi forever?(I would be scared to tell her if i was him)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:24 am
Anime fan Rex
Midnight Xsis
Anime fan Rex
Midnight Xsis

oh yeah i didnt know that i did read the first manga of it though i thought it was good ^^ i really need to read more manga

Well the change in art style from the first volume to the current one has been quite drastic. But then and again, it is a very old manga

aisarenai

Phantom

SoulEater1001

Mega Tipper

10,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:51 am
Midnight Xsis
Anime fan Rex
Midnight Xsis
Anime fan Rex
Midnight Xsis

Well the change in art style from the first volume to the current one has been quite drastic. But then and again, it is a very old manga
Yeah i know me i got my sister to watch it again so she started watching the first episodes the we went ahead to ep 500 something XD it was a good episode but hard to keep up with what was going on at times it was an hour episode then it left you on a cliffhanger so we watched the next episode and then the next episode XD bad choice to pick that episode  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:46 am
Anime fan Rex
Kiaterra
i sometimes get it before conan dose but most of the time i fail : / do you think shinichi will tell Ran that he was conan like when hes shinichi forever?(I would be scared to tell her if i was him)

I think that if he's a wise man he doesn't, she might kill him in furry. (I would be afraid to tell her too)  

Kiaterra

Unbeatable Seeker

8,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SoulEater1001

Mega Tipper

10,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:26 pm
Kiaterra
Anime fan Rex
Kiaterra

I think that if he's a wise man he doesn't, she might kill him in furry. (I would be afraid to tell her too)

i think it would be like this if it ever happened
(Shinichi) Ran i have something to tell you i i was the little kid conan
(Ran)...*blush*... shoryuken
or something like that  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:21 am
Anime fan Rex
Yeah i know me i got my sister to watch it again so she started watching the first episodes the we went ahead to ep 500 something XD it was a good episode but hard to keep up with what was going on at times it was an hour episode then it left you on a cliffhanger so we watched the next episode and then the next episode XD bad choice to pick that episode

Haha XD
Luckily most of the cases are 1 ep or 2-3 eps. The back story comes up quite randomly.

aisarenai

Phantom

SoulEater1001

Mega Tipper

10,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:08 am
Midnight Xsis
Anime fan Rex

Haha XD
Luckily most of the cases are 1 ep or 2-3 eps. The back story comes up quite randomly.

yeah i know but how many people die in that show there has a to be a murder every day in Japan i guess people dont like each other huh  

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games