Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Come play a ɕαɱε with ɱε (Currently Closed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nights of Music

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:52 am
User Image

Hello there~
            The name is Nights of Death. Though I'd like to be called Nights, and nothing else xD Sorry if that ruins your fun of coming up with names for me. I chose one and I'd like to stick with it. Well let's continue on. I live in New England, so that should give you a good estimate on what my time is. Though I tend to stay up late and wake up early, so I can usually post at the very least once a day. I can go anywhere from between semi literate to literate. Though I am heading for advanced literate, but don't think you'll always get it. Oh! And I've been roleplaying for a good three years now =D

I'd like someone who'll like to post in threads. The only time I do anything else is if you have an awesome plot that I just can not excuse. But I prefer threads mostly due to the fact I remember them more. That and I'm a sucker for pretty posts redface

And for those who want, here are my samples: click If you haven't noticed, I tend to play the guy many of the times =D So I don't mind playing a guy for your girl. Or a guy for your guy. So I do yaoi, but yuri it depends on the pairing.

Well let's go onto pairings~

AFTER THIS POINT I AM NOT ACCEPTING ANY MORE ROLEPLAY REQUESTS. I CURRENTLY HAVE TOO MANY!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:13 pm
Pairings:

Fandoms:

● Yu Gi Oh
● Yu Gi Oh 5D's
● Black Butler
● Death Note
● Vampire Kisses
● Red Robin Hood
● Repo the Genetic Opera
● TBA

Originals:

● Best Friend x Best Friend
● Teacher x Student
● Vampre x human
● Werewolf x human
● Anthro x human
● Arranged Marriage
● Cop x Murder
● Pharaoh x Queen/Slave
● TBA

Song Based:

Dance With Me
Can I have This Kiss Forever
Hero By Skillet
What Hurts The Most
Animal I Have Become

And any of your ideas ^___^  

Nights of Music

Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:21 pm
Hello. I'll roleplay with you. I'm pretty good at it I think. I've been roleplaying since 2008 so I hope I'm slightly good. 3nodding I can usually manage to get a paragraph of typing..unless I have major writers block. I like posting in threads too since I love having pretty posts ^^.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:27 pm
Silent_Girl_1487

A paragraph is good =]
But do you have a pairing, fandom, or song, in mind to roleplay with ^_^
Of all the ones I listed, I do have a basic plot for each of them.

Nights of Music

Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:32 pm
Nights of Death

Okay hehe ^^
Uhm. I don't have any ideas in mind at the moment but I'm interested in either the Best Friend x Best Friend, the Werewolf x Human, or the one based off the song Animal I have become. Those seem like they might be interesting =]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:36 pm
Nights of Death

Heyoo~!

The name's Icey. Or Rose. I really don't care x3

I was wondering if you would be interested in a: princessxher guard{been friends for a long time}

I had one like this but they never posted so it died and I wanna do a new one!

I am the kindof roleplayer where: you get what you give. I tend to stay in the 1-2 paragraph range but if you give me more, I'll do more and vice versa.

Are you interested?

Katiyana de Frost

Shirtless Prophet

Nights of Music

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:38 pm
Silent_Girl_1487

Would you mind, like combining the three of them. Because that would be ever so cool O_O
We can have them as best friends, but the guy turns into a werewolf. This can create drama for them while he can't control the animal inside him >.<

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:56 pm
Nights of Death

That would be amazingly cool. o_o
hehe...one question though could we use real pictures instead of anime. Because I made a new posting layout and I really REALLY want to use it. >.<

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Nights of Music

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:57 pm
xIcey Rose

Sounds interesting ^w^
I'm quite interesting. I hope you don't mind if I play the guard/male.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:01 pm
Silent_Girl_1487

I wouldn't mind at all xD
But all I ask is if you do first post, just so I can get my lay out done and ready ^_^

Nights of Music

Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:07 pm
Nights of Death

Okay ^^
And can do...uhh do you want to make the thread. That way you can put down the story line and what should be used to make a profile for the characters..or do you just want to start (lol...I like filling out profiles for my characters xD )

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:10 pm
Silent_Girl_1487
Nights of Death

Okay ^^
And can do...uhh do you want to make the thread. That way you can put down the story line and what should be used to make a profile for the characters..or do you just want to start (lol...I like filling out profiles for my characters xD )

Sure thing ^_^
And as for profiles, I only do them when another person requests them. But since you want them, do you want basic, simple, or complex xD

Nights of Music

Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:12 pm
Nights of Death

c:
lol. Uhh. I doesn't really matter, you can choose >.<

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:12 pm
Nights of Death

Hello there. I'm new to the guild. I saw your search and thought I'd come by yours. I am-iCrazii_4twinns-, but please, feel free to call me Bella. I tend to like posting in threads to make pretty posts. And I was interested in doing a teacher X student roleplay. I have been roleplaying for quite some time now and I can get a nice lengthy paragraph.  

-iCrazii_4twinns-

Nights of Music

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:19 pm
-iCrazii_4twinns-

Hello there~
And don't worry, I'm new to the guild as well =]
And goody xD Sounds like fun. Now let me see, do you want to play the student or the teacher? The girl or guy? Profiles or not?
Sorry for the questions, but I like to get 'em over with =D

The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games