Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Searching... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Here is a poll.
  Yay! -Click.-
View Results

Saccharine Light

Festive Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:40 am
I know, boring title. Anyhoo. I'm new, brand new. And I tend to yammer when I'm nervous. >><< Like I'm doing now. So, I'll just get down to the point.

You can call me Light if you like. I do semi-lit to adv-lit, sorry, I don't have a thread of samples. However, if you really want something, feel free to ask and I'll locate a post from an old or current roleplay and post it up, pm it to you, or link it up. -.o I'm not very picky on who I roleplay with, if they can form a paragraph with proper spelling, punc, and all that jazz, they're fine by me. I prefer to roleplay in threads with pretty post formats. I cannot stand to use real life pictures, it really creeps me out, so please don't ask for that, anime only.

Fandoms:

Soul Eater, FMA, Inuyasha, Naruto, Angel Sanctuary, Godchild, Kuroshitsuji, Pandora Hearts, The FF Series, Fushigi Yuuki, Saiyuki, Kingdom Hearts, Trigun, Sailor Moon, Tsubasa, Code Geass, D.Grey-Man, Harvest Moon, YuYu Hakusho, Ouran High School Host Club, Vampire Knight, Hakuouki, Strawberry Panic, Gravitation -non yaoi-, Bleach, Zombie Loan, Madoka Magica, Hitman Reborn, Ayashi no Ceres, Death Note, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Fruits Basket, Trinity Blood, Dragon Age. I am open to others so if you don't see something on this list, suggest it and if I've heard of it and I like it, I'll probably be down for it.

Original:

TeacherxStudent, StudentxStudent, TeacherxTeacher, e.c.t.
MasterxSlave
AngelxDemon, Angel/Human, Demon/Human
Vampire/Something, Vampire/Vampire - Please, no Twilight
Brother/Sister, Sister/Sister, Twins
Prince/Princess, Prince/Knight, Princess/Knight, Prince/Commoner, Princess/Commoner, King/Queen, King/Princess, e.c.t.
Mage/Templar
Pirates, Space Pirates
Suggestions?

Genre:

Anything really, just as long as there's romance in there.

Couples:

Yuri or het only. Sorry guys, Barton Town has killed the love I once had for yaoi. I do play both genders but, when I play guys, I like to double up.

I...think that's it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:32 am
Saccharine Light

Hello, Miss Light.

My name is BloodMoon, but you can call me Moon if you would like. I, like you, love a good romance RP. I usually play a female character though. I do know how to use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. (I do make the occasional mistake though.) I rank as a simi-lit RPer, but am working on getting better.

I am currently in one other 1X1 RP called Hitoshii Ai~. I am interested in doing another 1X1 RP. If you are interested in RPing with me, please PM me and let me know, and we can work out any details over what the RP will be about. I do like your ideas for several of the original RPs.

I am usually on most times of the day and respond to a post rather quickly. The best way to make sure I post back is if you quote me though so I know you have posted back.

Thank you very much for your time.  

BloodMoonTwilight

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

Saccharine Light

Festive Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:19 pm
BloodMoonTwilight

>Tried to pm but it said that you only accept them from friends only.<

Ah, a bite. O:

So, do you have anything specific in mind that you'd like to do? Though, like you, I also prefer to play the female. Although, I have no problems with doubling up since I generally do that in group rps, I hope that isn't an issue for you as well. Unless of course you're interested in doing something yuri.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:27 pm
Saccharine Light

I have never done a yuri RP before to be honest. I don't mind playing more than one character either. I fixed my account to where you can PM me if you need to as well.

As for the actual RP, I like the MasterxSlave idea as well as the Vampire ideas. (Don't worry, I am not a Twilight fan.) I find it is easier for me to post in RPs that are in a more modern time as well. If you have any specific ideas, feel free to tell me about them. I tend to keep an open mind for RP ideas. ^_^  

BloodMoonTwilight

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

Saccharine Light

Festive Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:43 pm
BloodMoonTwilight

xD

I hear that a lot. Clearly yuri is not well known or very popular on Gaia. I suppose that's a good thing given how it killed my will to do yaoi rps. Anyhoo. If you're not comfortable with yuri, then doubling up it is, and by that of course I mean we both play a girl and we both play a guy.

Ah, master and slave. Well, we could very easily mix the vampire idea in with the master slave if you'd like. And, oh good. :3 I loathe Twilight. I prefer Trinity Blood's vampires, the methuselah. So badass and no sparkles. x.x

Humbum, any ideas from Light. Well, all I can think of are some from a roleplay I made and did and a roleplay I made but was too lazy to do. The one I made and did was a futuristic city based one with methuselah, lycans, and humans. Everything was based on wealth and social status. So, it'd kinda turn out with methuselahxlycan, lycanxhuman, methuselahxhuman as well as some richxpoor coupling. The one I made but didn't do was a futuristic based arranged marriage roleplay between methuselah, lycan, and human nobility.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:01 pm
Saccharine Light

I like the idea of mixing the Vampire and Master/Slave ideas. So we would each have a master and a slave as our characters. We also don't have to restrict the race to JUST Vampires. We could use other supernatural races as well.  

BloodMoonTwilight

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

Saccharine Light

Festive Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:30 pm
BloodMoonTwilight

Awesome.

Would you like it set close to modern times or somewhere in the future or past? And sorry it took me so long to get back to you, got caught up in watching anime. xD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:59 pm
Saccharine Light

I am better with modern times rather than future or past. Where would you like the setting to be? Like what country?

That's ok. I know how that is. I get caught up in anime too.  

BloodMoonTwilight

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

Saccharine Light

Festive Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:19 pm
BloodMoonTwilight

Mk, modern times it is. Um...somewhere in europe or asia may be? I tend to go with French, German, English, Koren, Chinese, or Japanese characters. So, yeah. xD I'm not picky about place.

What season too? My vote would be on winter. :3

Also, should the masters be middle class or high class? Like, nobility or something or just wealthy with no real titles? And should the masters have some kind of link to each other so that it'd enable all four characters to interact with each other?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:27 pm
Saccharine Light

I like either Korea or Japan, personally.

I like the idea of winter or spring. I am good with either.

I like the idea of the masters being just wealthy with no real titles. It will give us more creative freedom. The masters could be childhood friends that decide to go get their first slaves.

Also, for the RP, would it be in a thread or PM? Also, what would the ages be for the Masters?  

BloodMoonTwilight

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:39 pm
Hello! 3nodding I would like to roleplay with you the PrincessXknight one, if that's alright with you. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:03 pm
tas_d-techno_
Hello! 3nodding I would like to roleplay with you the PrincessXknight one, if that's alright with you. biggrin

I've no issues with that. Also, as stated, I prefer we double on characters if I'm wanted for playing a guy.  

Saccharine Light

Festive Trash

Saccharine Light

Festive Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:07 pm
BloodMoonTwilight

Hmm...Japan then.

Winter or spring...hum...which would you prefer though? O:

Ah! That sounds like a good idea. So wealthy and friends from childhood.

I prefer threads rather than pm. And, I generally like being a male master...My guys are usually 24 to 30 years old.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:17 pm
Saccharine Light

We could make it late winter/early spring. During the changing of the seasons. I like the idea of making both males masters and the females slaves. I don't like to make my female characters extremely dominant.

So the males are friends from childhood so they could be around 24 or 25 years of age. My female characters are usually between 17 - 21 years old.

Do you want to do the thread through the guild or through forums? I could make the thread if you would like?  

BloodMoonTwilight

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

Saccharine Light

Festive Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:27 pm
BloodMoonTwilight

Okay, that sounds good. My females tend to vary by their species. xD

Alright. 24 or 25 for the males. My females can vary from 15 to 24. So...I'd say...around 17 or 18 years old on the females?

Oh and should they have special powers other than the from the normal traits that go with their species? And should we have a small skeleton?

Either is fine with me and you can go ahead and make it, I need to brb real soon.

The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games