Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
★ All I ever needed...was you. ★ [1 x 1 search.] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kalos-chan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:55 am
Thank you for clicking on my thread.~
I appreciate it greatly.~

A little bit about boring old me.~

xxxI'm female and from England, my age is eighteen, and I have been on Gaia for about four years. I post at least once a day, if I see a reply from you, I will reply, so, I'm active. =] I use only anime pictures, I struggle to use
a real life picture, it just feels wrong and creepy to use someone's picture. Nothing against it, but not for me.

xxx Since I am female I only role play females in a heterosexual couple. I am a girl, I find it easier to role play as a girl, no need to be bitter about it. [Far too many people seem to take offense if you prefer to role play your own gender, which I find silly personally.] I also will role play yaoi. I seem to be pretty decent at role playing gay men. O.o Do not ask why, as I do not have an answer.~ I post between 2-7 paragraphs, 2-4 being my average, I mirror mainly, so basically I have good days and bad days like everyone else, and mistakes happen, please try to avoid them, as I will do the same. [Will fail sometimes, like everyone.]

xxx I make my posts pretty, picture, name and some color. I would prefer it if you could as well, since it makes it more interesting, and shows some of your personality. If not, if you can just post a picture, is all I wish. : D Quality over quantity always. Errors are fine, spell check is your friend, no one is perfect, however no one liners, and no less than a paragraph, please.~

xxx I don't cyber - I have a fiance in real life thanks. Pg 13/15. Time skips are my best friend.~ Please don't ditch me before we even start or just after I make an introduction. I don't mind ending a role play, we can try a new plot, or just dropping it. Just please let me know.~ I wont be angry. =3

Still here? Awesome! ^^

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:57 am
Now for my lovely keys.~

♥ - Craving. - I will love you for it!~
ツ - Really happy to do it.
✿ - Maybe...
★ - Plot. - All plots can be changed.~
Bold is my wanted role.
If already doing that role play.

Anime based role plays.

Naruto;

Hinata x Itachi. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥★ [A bit after Shippuden.] - Another crave.

Plot; Hinata is now pregnant with Naruto's child, but nobody knows. It's been a year and she is now seventeen. Sadly, Naruto and her broke up, he just could not see her as anything more than a friend. Dated, slept together once, and it only took once. She's left Konoha, unable to tell anyone. Her father...oh God, don't even ask how he'd react, or Naruto, or anyone else for that matter. While leaving Konoha, she feels someone is following her and had been doing so for a while, until...Itachi appears. What's he doing here!? She stands her ground, to try and protect the village, and neither of them move for a long period of time. [The rest depends on the person.]

Hinata x Sasuke. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥★ [A bit after Shippuden.] - Super craving!

Plot; Hinata had dated Naruto for six months, trained together, cooked for him, kissed, hugged, everything but sex. She'd thought it had been good, they seemed happy, but...Naruto always seemed sad when seeing Sakura. And after a long talk with Naruto...he admitted he couldn't stop thinking about Sakura. The two of them broke up...and Hinata left Konoha to do some thinking. She then sets off on a mission to find Sasuke, to prove herself to Sakura and Naruto, to bring him home. However, things don't go to plan.

She is surrounded by ninja's, too many to take on, even though she was powerful, and somehow...she fell unconscious. Waking up, in a bed, it was where Sasuke had been living...a guest bed. Waking up, she finds Sasuke by her bed, and of course explains she had come out all that way to try and bring him back to Konoha. Nervous, shy and blushing, it was an awkward moment. Sounds weird right? She didn't even really know him, only Naruto and Sakura did. Sakura...Naruto just saw something in her, he couldn't in Hinata, the knowledge made her sad.

For once angry, sixteen years of never being good enough, the past six months everything seemed so good, just to break into two so quickly. So Sasuke lets Hinata stay, as she does not wish to go to Konoha yet, knowing she can't force Sasuke to come back to Konoha, she travels with him. Who knew...this time together, could be all the time they ever truly needed, to become happy.

Hinata x Neji. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. - Crave.

Hinata x Kiba. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. - Crave.

Jiraiya x Tsunade. ♥♥♥♥

Orochimaru x Tsunade. ♥♥

Vampire Knight.

Kaname Kuran x Oc. ♥ ★

Plot; This can be before or after the end of the anime. =] There is a new student at Cross academy. [My girl.] But she doesn't seem 'normal'. Maybe she is a vampire, or a vampire hunter, or maybe just a normal human, either way, something does not sit right with her. And for good reason. Although she is not evil, she is under the command of an evil pure blood. [Which one depends on if it's manga or anime.] Her family were all killed when she was about four years old, and she was 'saved' by the pure blood, little did she know, it was that very pure blood who killed her family and took her in. Raised by a pure blood, she is given one goal, become Yuuki Kuran's friend, find information about Kaname Kuran, and help the pure blood she believes she owes her life to, get what they want.

Harvest Moon.  

Kalos-chan

Kalos-chan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:59 am
Now for my lovely keys. [A reminder.]

♥ - Craving. - I will love you for it!~
ツ - Really happy to do it.
✿ - Maybe...
★ - Plot. - All plots can be changed.~
Bold is my wanted role.
If already doing that role play.

Original based role plays.

#1; Country girl x city guy. ツ ★

Plot; A city boy, rich or not, has been enjoying the highs of the city life. Way too much in his families opinion. [Whether it be sex, drugs, alcohol, or just being a lazy and jobless jerk.] His parents are fed up of him, and so send him to the country. Away from the parties, friends, money, women, everything, hoping he will sort his damn life out. [Maybe even send him to a local high school, even if he is a bit too old lol.] He is sent to his parents friend's farm, where a father is and a young girl. [16+] Now taboo they could be 2nd cousins, legal, but frowned on or not. And the girl who is considered way too much of a feminist, or is just odd to her father, thought the two meeting would be good for them. [Add fantasy in if you wish.]

#2; Supernatural high school. ♥ ★

Plot; In the local school, there is a girl part of the journalist and photography group. [My girl.] They have always been a noisy group, newspapers for the school, e.c.t. Weird things start happening at the school, this group have always loved ghost stories, vampires, werewolves, anything supernatural or horror like, they'd be involved, but perhaps this is too big for their noisy little boots? And maybe this is something they can not handle alone. Novice journalist, from the group, wishes to discover what is happening to her high school. [Can be zombies, ghosts, vampires werewolves, I'm flexible. Or non super-natural if you wish.] I don't know where your character might come in, if he's a supernatural being, an experienced detective, a believer in supernatural, a teacher, entirely up to you. : D I got this idea from a few movies combined.

3; Military school? Seriously dad!? ♥ ★

Plot; A young girl. [Yes I play the girl, go figure right?] Is sent to a military school, to toughen her up. Her mother is a very strong feminist, and believes her daughter needs to stop being so focused on nice dresses, boys, and be more focused on personality. Her daughter had fallen into the 'popular' crowd in middle school, she's not miss perfect, but her mother feels her daughter has had it too easy in life, and needs to 'toughen up' and learn personality is important, not just looks. Now 16-19, she meets a tough 'boss' so to speak, who is male, and surprisingly good looking. How will things unfold?

4; Therapist x patient.

5; I need help...with guys... ♥♥♥♥♥ ★

Plot; There is a girl in her high school, who simple to say...has no luck with guys. But there is this one guy, the most popular, who gets all the girls to like to him, and boys who swing that way. The girls brother who is friends with the guy, asks him to become her 'teacher' about guys. Basically, the guy has to teach this girl how to get guys, his only rule is that she must not fall for him. [Big ego, perhaps.] But what happens when the lessons start to work, and the girl does seem to start getting more attention? And was there really anything wrong with her in the first place? And what happens when the guy and his girlfriend if he has one, get more comfortable? Ah, the drama of high school.~ [Ages between 16-19 I imagine.]

6; Miss popular...not so happy? ♥♥♥♥♥ ★

Plot; There is the girl in high school, who is of course miss popular, as cliche as it sounds, you know they exist, even if you had never noticed it. Only, this one is part of a trio, and the nicer one. Always buying the most expensive clothes, jewelery, anything she wants, daddy gets, she's never had anything to worry about, she puts up a mirror in the school, and hides her true self. A new student comes to school, who 'rocks' the boat so to speak, he's odd, not bothered by status or anything. Mister mysterious, intellectual, gang leader, loner, whatever he is, he's not usually seen around the place, when two very different people meet, only interesting things can happen right? However, all the parties, alcohol, e.c.t, just never make this popular girl happy...but this guy seems to be so comfortable with himself, confident maybe, but over all happy, she has everything...she should be. [Can be made to new girl and popular guy instead, also.]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:50 am
I'm up for country girl x city guy and supernatural highschool. c:  

Silly Woodpecker

Fabulous Necrosis

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:49 am
Hi there, I spotted your supernatural/ghostie based idea and like the concept. Do you still want someone for that?

About the text colour thing, I'd do that quite happily but I have forgotten how to do it...a simple reminder is all I need redface  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:22 am
CyberWonderland

Awesome. c:
Either you prefer? :]  

Kalos-chan

Kalos-chan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:24 am
Animals_hate_me

Yes I do! whee

Color is just simply typing;

Text.

Comes out like this. c:

Text.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:31 pm
iKanto
Animals_hate_me

Yes I do! whee

Color is just simply typing;

Text.

Comes out like this. c:

Text.

Ah, I see! I used to know all the little BB code thingies, but I forgot a lot. I'll PM you about the rp!  

Fabulous Necrosis

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kalos-chan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:32 pm
Animals_hate_me

No worries! It happens. c:
I forget how I do half of my formats sometimes.
Sounds good, I'll await your pm! <3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:50 pm
iKanto
CyberWonderland

Awesome. c:
Either you prefer? :]

I like them both equally so it's really up to you.  

Silly Woodpecker

Kalos-chan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:07 pm
CyberWonderland

City boy x Country girl then? :3
Also, taboo version, a.k.a 2nd cousins or no taboo?
I ask because some people find taboo's awkward. :]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:57 pm
iKanto
CyberWonderland

City boy x Country girl then? :3
Also, taboo version, a.k.a 2nd cousins or no taboo?
I ask because some people find taboo's awkward. :]

I'm fine with taboo (:  

Silly Woodpecker

Kalos-chan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:45 am
CyberWonderland

Awesome! :3
Profiles yes/no? Forgot if I asked. XD
And who wants to make the thread/post first? ^-^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:48 am
iKanto
CyberWonderland

Awesome! :3
Profiles yes/no? Forgot if I asked. XD
And who wants to make the thread/post first? ^-^

I don't mind, I like the surprise though. All up to you (:
Do you mind if you do the intro? ><  

Silly Woodpecker

Kalos-chan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:50 am
CyberWonderland

I can do the intro. :]
Mind making the thread?
Can't post right now, in class, should not be on. xD
Also, why is he being sent there? And age?
I need to know for my intro...xD
Since he's sent to live with my girl and her dad.~  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games