Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alli the Elf
Captain
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:45 pm
gaia_star Think something needs to be changed? gaia_star
emotion_kirakira Want to see something happen? emotion_kirakira

Well you can post here and let us know what you think is missing form the guild!
My Vice Captains and I would gladly listen to your opinion; for every opinion is important.
Whether you've just joined or have been here for a while; give us your feedback and tell us what you think!
[And if we're doing anything wrong.]

ThankYou!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:55 pm
Just a few suggestions from me to you.

Firstly. Auto accepting members. Good for a while. But do you want the guild to overflow with people asking for donations before you have more donators? I understand that having an overflow of acceptance requests is kind of annoying... but maybe you should work a maximum of 50 people per donator you have?? I dunno. Just a suggestion.

Secondly. Donations to the guild. Not needed really. You can only use the gold for announcements right? Ask for all donations for the guild to go to you. That way, you have gold and you can put how much you need into the guild yourself. instead of looking down at over a mill in gold in the donations that you can't use. -shrug- up to you.

Lastly..... I had something else.. but I forgot.. biggrin so you can ignore this last paragraph as I explain just how awesome you are for having this guild. It's utterly and truly amazing that you would donate so much and help people. You are a great person.. and one of the only ones who will just give away their gold without asking for something in return except for people to stay active in the guild. Any who... off to my quest... again.. XD  

Amor Ignis

Lonely Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Alli the Elf
Captain
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:03 pm
x-Pareidolia-x

Firstly. Auto accepting members. Good for a while. But do you want the guild to overflow with people asking for donations before you have more donators? I understand that having an overflow of acceptance requests is kind of annoying... but maybe you should work a maximum of 50 people per donator you have?? I dunno. Just a suggestion.

Secondly. Donations to the guild. Not needed really. You can only use the gold for announcements right? Ask for all donations for the guild to go to you. That way, you have gold and you can put how much you need into the guild yourself. instead of looking down at over a mill in gold in the donations that you can't use. -shrug- up to you.

Lastly..... I had something else.. but I forgot.. biggrin so you can ignore this last paragraph as I explain just how awesome you are for having this guild. It's utterly and truly amazing that you would donate so much and help people. You are a great person.. and one of the only ones who will just give away their gold without asking for something in return except for people to stay active in the guild. Any who... off to my quest... again.. XD

every time I feel down... I'm just going to read the last paragraph of that... thank you isn't even enough to say. I mean.... this is what makes it worth it :') (You seriously just made my day... maybe even my week...)

As for your other suggestions, for the auto accept Ithink it'd be cool to actually go and check to see applications to join the guild and accept or deny some of them but at the same time I'm afraid it will intimidate people, cause personally it would intimidate me, but then again I'm a very shy person xD

And for donating directly to me, I want that to happen, I don't want people to donate directly to the guild but no matter how many times I try to tell people, they somehow get confused and think I'm telling to donate directly into the guild funds... I'm gonna have to make a huge notice in shining lights on the home page... maybe that'll get people's attention... xD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:30 pm
x-Pareidolia-x

We already have a "stickied" thread telling members to donate directly to her or the guild mule.

It just shows who's ignorant; but we know it's all for good intentions.  

II S L Y II
Vice Captain

Naxts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:49 pm
I do believe that the main page of the guild could use some cleaning up. It's pretty much a giant wall of text that people like me find hard to read.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:02 pm
Naxts_The_Demon
I do believe that the main page of the guild could use some cleaning up. It's pretty much a giant wall of text that people like me find hard to read.

Naxt's, you joined! biggrin
I was noticing that earlier.... I'm gonna have to find some people to maybe get some art, and add more color to it :3  

Alli the Elf
Captain

Naxts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:10 pm
AngelCagalli
Naxts_The_Demon

I was noticing that earlier.... I'm gonna have to find some people to maybe get some art, and add more color to it :3

Why of course. How could I turn down such a good natured guild?
And if you're willing to allow it. Perhaps I can try to do what I can to fix it up.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:15 pm
Naxts_The_Demon
AngelCagalli
Naxts_The_Demon

And if you're willing to allow it. Perhaps I can try to do what I can to fix it up.

That would be so awesome! biggrin I'll promote you to crew which should give you more access if you need it? :3  

Alli the Elf
Captain

Naxts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:16 pm
AngelCagalli
Naxts_The_Demon
AngelCagalli
Naxts_The_Demon

That would be so awesome! biggrin I'll promote you to crew which should give you more access if you need it? :3

That'd be nice.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:28 pm
Naxts_The_Demon
AngelCagalli
Naxts_The_Demon
AngelCagalli
Naxts_The_Demon

That'd be nice.

roger roger :3 I'll get on it after the flood of notifications... I love selling week heart  

Alli the Elf
Captain

Naxts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:33 pm
AngelCagalli
Naxts_The_Demon
AngelCagalli
Naxts_The_Demon
AngelCagalli
Naxts_The_Demon

That'd be nice.

roger roger :3 I'll get on it after the flood of notifications... I love selling week heart

Heh. You obviously get tons and tons of gold everyday. I admire that. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:35 pm
Naxts_The_Demon
AngelCagalli
Naxts_The_Demon
AngelCagalli
Naxts_The_Demon

That'd be nice.

I used to when I booty grabbed 24/7, now I'm relying more heavily on gaia cash cards, but I have a system to make as much as can and make it last as long as I can :3
Maybe I should get back into booty grabbing, I still do from time to time but I've gone from 100k a day to more around 20k :/  

Alli the Elf
Captain

Naxts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:14 pm
AngelCagalli
Naxts_The_Demon
AngelCagalli
Naxts_The_Demon
AngelCagalli
Naxts_The_Demon

That'd be nice.

I used to when I booty grabbed 24/7, now I'm relying more heavily on gaia cash cards, but I have a system to make as much as can and make it last as long as I can :3
Maybe I should get back into booty grabbing, I still do from time to time but I've gone from 100k a day to more around 20k :/

Alright so. As it turns out. Being crew doesn't give me the power to directly edit the main page.

So I'll do this indirectly. I cleaned up the front page a bit, so just copy-paste this into the little edit page thing and we should have it pretty nicely.
[i][size=24][align=center][color=#52E5F0]W[/color][color=#54E0F0]e[/color][color=#57DBF1]l[/color][color=#5AD6F1]c[/color][color=#5DD1F2]o[/color][color=#60CCF2]m[/color][color=#63C7F3]e[/color][color=#65C2F4] [/color][color=#68BDF4]t[/color][color=#6BB9F5]o[/color][color=#6EB4F5] [/color][color=#71AFF6]A[/color][color=#74AAF6]n[/color][color=#77A5F7]g[/color][color=#79A0F8]e[/color][color=#7C9BF8]l[/color][color=#7F96F9]'[/color][color=#8291F9]s[/color][color=#858DFA] [/color][color=#8888FA]C[/color][color=#8A83FB]h[/color][color=#8D7EFC]a[/color][color=#9079FC]r[/color][color=#9374FD]i[/color][color=#966FFD]t[/color][color=#996AFE]y[/color][/align][/size][/i]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Dez1F.jpg[/img]

[i][align=center][size=18][color=#3314E3]A[/color][color=#3314E3] [/color][color=#3414E3]p[/color][color=#3514E3]l[/color][color=#3515E3]a[/color][color=#3615E3]c[/color][color=#3715E3]e[/color][color=#3815E3] [/color][color=#3816E3]w[/color][color=#3916E3]h[/color][color=#3A16E4]e[/color][color=#3B16E4]r[/color][color=#3B17E4]e[/color][color=#3C17E4] [/color][color=#3D17E4]k[/color][color=#3E17E4]i[/color][color=#3E18E4]n[/color][color=#3F18E4]d[/color][color=#4018E4]n[/color][color=#4118E4]e[/color][color=#4119E5]s[/color][color=#4219E5]s[/color][color=#4319E5] [/color][color=#4419E5]f[/color][color=#441AE5]l[/color][color=#451AE5]o[/color][color=#461AE5]u[/color][color=#461BE5]r[/color][color=#471BE5]i[/color][color=#481BE6]s[/color][color=#491BE6]h[/color][color=#491CE6]e[/color][color=#4A1CE6]s[/color][color=#4B1CE6],[/color][color=#4C1CE6] [/color][color=#4C1DE6]h[/color][color=#4D1DE6]a[/color][color=#4E1DE6]p[/color][color=#4F1DE6]p[/color][color=#4F1EE7]i[/color][color=#501EE7]n[/color][color=#511EE7]e[/color][color=#521EE7]s[/color][color=#521FE7]s[/color][color=#531FE7] [/color][color=#541FE7]r[/color][color=#551FE7]u[/color][color=#5520E7]n[/color][color=#5620E7]s[/color][color=#5720E8] [/color][color=#5820E8]f[/color][color=#5821E8]r[/color][color=#5921E8]e[/color][color=#5A21E8]e[/color][color=#5A22E8],[/color][color=#5B22E8] [/color][color=#5C22E8]a[/color][color=#5D22E8]n[/color][color=#5D23E9]d[/color][color=#5E23E9] [/color][color=#5F23E9]d[/color][color=#6023E9]r[/color][color=#6024E9]e[/color][color=#6124E9]a[/color][color=#6224E9]m[/color][color=#6324E9]s[/color][color=#6325E9] [/color][color=#6425E9]c[/color][color=#6525EA]o[/color][color=#6625EA]m[/color][color=#6626EA]e[/color][color=#6726EA] [/color][color=#6826EA]t[/color][color=#6926EA]r[/color][color=#6927EA]u[/color][color=#6A27EA]e[/color][color=#6B27EA].[/color][/size][/align][/i]

Hello and welcome! My names Michelle, but just call me Alli. I created this guild for Gaians to help other Gaians in achieve their dreams and goals. In this guild you can either ask for items, or you can help me with donating!

[i]You don't even have to Join to help, just send it in a trade or gift, I'm always free so if you have any questions or want to talk to me privately, you're more then welcome to send me a PM. [/i]

A personal look at myself, I'm 17 years old, I live In Pennsylvania, U.S. and if you wanna come out to PA for vacation or something, I discourage it. It's rainy all the time. Trust me.
My Dream is to become a Geometry teacher and retire in Arizona. But at the moment I'm stuck in 12th grade, hoping to get into Blooms Burg University.
I love to donate to people who have a dream avatar, and to people who just need a helping hand at making their avatar their own. I put all of my gold into it, and put my own dream items on hold when I get into something like this, and with a guild now, something tells me I won't be able to get them for a while.
I make all my gold from booty grabbing and cash cards. I make at least 20k a day from booty grabbing, if I really try, then around 50k and higher.From cash cards I get about 750-1.5 mill. I've had many donating forums in the past, and now I want to take it a step higher with my own guild. To people reading this, wanting an item so much for their dream avatar, please don't feel ashamed to ask. I would [b][i]happily[/i][/b] get it for you, as soon as physically possible.
On that note however, please do think of the reality of my position. I'm in high school with parents breathing down my neck to get good grades and sometimes studying is going to get the best of me. Also with past topics such as the theme of this one, the prices for things do get high, and it takes some time to be able to get enough money, I am not going to sit in front of my computer and booty grab for eight hours straight from when I get home, till when I go to bed. No, I'd get bored extremely quickly.
To those of you reading this and wanting to help other gaians like myself, I urge you to Join and help me with this. When you're giving someone 500k that you worked so hard to raise, for the first time, it makes you want to take it back,
But then when you hear people thank you, and tell how sweet and generous you are, it's honestly the best feeling in the world. So please I urge you to join, and donate to the guild and help me on my quest. You truly do meet some remarkable people. I'm not gonna press you to donate to me or anyone, but honestly, nothing is too little. I've had people give me 50 gold and I couldn't thank them enough, and people give me 100k of gold and I'm speechless and I feel indebted to them forever, Nothing is to small to donate because just the fact that you went out of your way to help someone else, makes it ten times better.
Also, this guild doesn't only have to be about donating. If you want to open an RP area on here, I'd be glad to, I love to RP, booty grabbing, absolutely, if you want me to sponsor another guild, I would be more then happy to. Thank you for taking the time to read this and stumble upon my guild. And I would love to hear from anyone and everyone.

[i][align=right]-With much love
[b]Michelle[/b] :heart:[/align][/i]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:19 pm
Naxts_The_Demon

roger roger, I'll try not to mess it up, I'm terrible with links x(  

Alli the Elf
Captain

Naxts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:20 pm
AngelCagalli
Naxts_The_Demon