Reply [IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]
[JRP] ...My life is hard

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satsurashi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:29 am
Being a Provisionary was hard. Kamili could be overheard grumbling about it’s difficulties daily. It was sort of like being in limbo - there was no defined end to his trial status, but one wrong move and he could be kicked out, just like that. It didn’t make any difference that he’d been living here for 2 moons now. As long as he didn’t have his new name, he wasn’t really a spirit talker.

Kamili had to learn fast… there were plenty of things in this pride that even ignorance to their customs couldn’t excuse you from. And even if you followed all the rules, all those older members still looked at you sideways and glared, knowing you couldn’t yet be fully trusted. For the very sheltered Kamili, it was very trying.

Then again, he was learning fast. Like today, for example, he was just wandering around, watching as the swamp lions went about their business, but he was also learning where he could. It was midday, and though he could not see the sun through the cloud cover, it was warm and muggy.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:14 am
User Image

Asante had been wandering around the pride as per usual. With nothing really planned for the day and Incendia no where in sight, he had found himself with a few spare hours on his paws. The muttering had drawn him from the thicket where he had been resting during the oppressive noonday heat, blue eyes curious as he stuck his dark-maned head out from the reedy trees and blinked over at the large male, one he hadn't seen before.

"Is everything alright?" he asked, his warm voice easy and friendly, blue eyes curious but kind. The ex-prince was a cheerful and relaxed male and it took something far more worrisome than a grumpy lion to upset him.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Satsurashi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:37 am
Kamili had been watching everyone, and so it was no wonder he hadn’t seen that particular male approach. He’d seen the dark-colored male around before though, and often. They’d never met but he seemed like an easy-going kind of guy, from what Kamili had heard.

“Oh yeah, everything’s great, everything’s fine,” Kamili spoke, his voice dripping with sarcasm, “I’ve just lived here a while now and no one’s said two words about whether I get to live here or not. It drives a lion crazy thinking about the fact that I might get kicked out if someone says I should.” Muttering, Kamili paced, trying to find a dry spot to stand on while he spoke. There were sadly not many.

He was thinking, but not saying, that he thought it’d be quicker and easier. A wonderful, strong lion like himself should have been recognized immediately for the asset he was. So what was the holdup?? He snorted to himself. “Well, I’m Kamili. And you?” He wasn’t unfriendly, but his bad mood still soured his words.  
[IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games