Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
The Evil Cow Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like some Gaia Gold?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:59 pm
Ugh, I'm so annoyed and I had to share it with someone. I've been playing University for ages now and even though I've seen many complaints about the Cow that visits people's houses and pulls pranks I've never had much problem with them. But in the last two days he has broken up 2 relationships! scream Relationships that I've spent ages working on, between people I really want to be together. I haven't even really seen what happens, I'll have been in another part of the house, all the walls down and all of a sudden I'll notice the cow with my couple, and there are all these wedding rings with knives through them, and the woman is hitting the man for cheating on her. crying The worst bit is the man doesn't have a memory of cheating on his fiancee or anything, but there in the woman's memory is the "I can't believe this happened" memory. Now I'm trying desperately to mend relationships while making sure cow doesn't interfere with my legacy and ruin her engagement. stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:30 am
I hate that stupid cow, but what happens on my game is he'll come on the lot and all of the sudden after he's gone I'll look at one of the sim's memory (usually the sim is engaged) and it'll say the cow had an affair and cheated on the sim when the sim just met the cow.  

Lady Vina

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:06 pm
I know what he does now. He hits on my Sims. I only know because he hit on my Legacy sim (thankfully her fiance wasn't there) and she responded, and now in her memories is that she had an affair. Stupid troublemaking cow.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:33 am
who's up for hamburgers? twisted  

Small Strawx

Black Majic828

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:38 pm
Wow, the cow does THAT?? The most that cow's ever done was sit around in my house reading books...

Must remember to buy Sims a grill... twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:33 pm
What sims define as cheating is amazingly open. xd

Flirting seems to count as cheating. My popularity sim who was married to a knowledge sim flirted with someone at a party and then forever had the "cheated" memory.

Luckily during the party, his spouse was upstairs studying like a good knowledge sim. wink  

Banana-nana

Goldenhoney

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:28 pm
For me, all that STUPID COW does is play pranks on my sims, and then they get ticked! xd rolleyes xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:03 pm
Oh yeah, I used to hate those pranks, especially when the cow would come in and do the sprinkler prank sending my Sims running and plummeting their environment.

I hae a plan though, I'm going to befriend him, move him in and then kill him! YAY!  

Spoilt_lil_missy

Iris Lise

Interesting Browser

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:21 pm
Ok so the cow came and ruined my date. I'm not sure what happend but the next thing I know was that the cow cheated on my sim (they weren't even close) and now she hated her boyfriend as well. It was really weird.

I exited without saving since it was clearly a buggy.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:26 am
Did the cow flirt with one of your Sims? Were you watching or did it happen when you weren't paying attention? Because the Cow has Hit On several of my Sims who it barely knows.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

SirEmino
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:05 am
I have an ide for a challenge. The Cow challege.
Simple. Marry a Cow maskot. Thios should add the exitement of collecting specil characters like the Diva, Mr. Big & the Slob from Nightlife. The Llama & Cheerleaders should be collected as well biggrin .  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:42 am
Good idea! Haven't actually married a cow mascot yet, but I did manage to make one fall in love with another of my Sims and move him in. I used to get such a laugh out of watching them kiss and seeing the girls face disappear.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

amandapace7

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:31 pm
hehehe, i haven't had TOO much trouble out of the cow, none like that anyway... but I have good news!

I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico rofl hahah jk but really!

No, there's a way to get rid of him. There's a special object you can download from TSR and/or MTS2 by windkeeper. it's the cow's head on a plaque... they added functionality to it by making it a cow repelant.... i'm not sure of the details. but the cow supposedly dislikes it so much that he leaves your lot. I haven't had a chance to try it yet cause it's been so long since any of my sims have been in college! you might try it though... or the grill... that might work too twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:13 pm
Hahah! Brilliant! I'll go and find it! Though I don't know when I'll get another chance to play the Sims 2, I'm so busy at ACTUAL university. I'd forgotten how much work it is, my Sims really have it easy.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

billsabob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:50 pm
just turn on move objects and pick him up and delete him..... i havent had trouble with him since  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff