Seeking Mate/Fling for female lioness Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:39 pm
I deided to rececle my thread and to just focus on one neglected SoA at a time. I'm going to change soA as soon as I find the perfect plot for them.

If the current SoA doesn't interest you, you could always check out my journal.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:53 pm
User Image

Name: Mazal
Pride: Skadu'kliek (concept pride) OR Rogue
Personality: Mazal tends to be serious and a bit stand offish. When she was younger her heart was broken and she doesn't really believe in love. She has a darker side to her, that scares even herself. She feels no remorse when she kills another feline, unless it is a cub. She could never bring herself to kill a cub. Around others she tends to be a little quieter, not so much shy, she just doesn't really like to talk. It takes her a while to get comfortable with others.

She is open for a mate or a fling. I have a plot for the cubs and for Mazal. I'll go into more details once a mate is picked. 3nodding The plot isn't set in stone and it is open to change

I would love it if the male had an eviler side to him. It would help for the future plot, but it isn't a must.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:18 pm
Reserved for later use  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:19 pm
Reserved  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:27 pm
For your D'W girl I can offer either of my two lads;

User Image
Kharu'Tuai is ver very touchy feely loving sort who will hug and bathe anyone, whether he knows them well or not, old, young, newcomer, doesn't matter, her likes to spread his kindness around. Though often it can be annoying. He is just a big child at heart.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And Ahmesseke(actually adult, but the adult cert hasn't been dropped off yet) likes to play hero. He's daring, courageous, and always in trouble. Also skilled in the art of ghetto-rigging stuff. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:35 pm
F a y t h - x

I'd love rp for both, but sadly they are both related to Ak-kila. Kharu is her uncle and Ahmesseke is her cousin. xd For Ahmesseke is he wants a fan Ak-kila would defiantly be one in a non-romantic way.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:52 am
Ah, Ya that's fine. XD I honestly don't keep up with who's parents are whose unleass it is on the cert. XD No cert = cluuuuueeeeleeeessss.

But general RP is always good. =D  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:24 am
F a y t h - x

Would you like to start one and I can start the other?  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Ameh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:32 pm
for ak-kila, perhaps zuberi might work out with her? o:

User Image

i've never rped him, so he is mostly a blank slate. i'd like for him to be mostly calm and sensible, though, and kind of the personality that's like a stable rock who is reliable - that anyone can count on at all times. idk how their rp would work out atm, but we could try? :3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:54 pm
Ameh

Sure biggrin I got an other offer for her, but I would love to see how she gets along with Zuberi. Would you like me to start or would you like to?  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Ameh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:21 pm
do please start, ihavetrouble rofl xDD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:02 am
Ameh
do please start, ihavetrouble rofl xDD

Here you go biggrin  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:28 am
Added Nahasi.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:23 am
Added Bukaera~  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:59 am
User Image

Bukaera fling? ninja

She's part of the demon hunters pride and is a bit crazy though she usually is very calm when around other calm things so I think they might hit it off well. >w<

I don't know if she can rouge fling or if I should be asking for a possible mating and having him joined... *goes to see.*  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff