Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxBiriannaxx
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:40 am
Keep your OOC here to keep the rp for rping  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:30 pm
Oooooooooooh Birianna, I can't wait to join this RP... and only you know why blaugh

Now to draw up my characters ^_^ I'm probably not putting that one monster trained to fight for them in tho... i'll stick with the cave beast. (It was where i wanted him anyway... I seriously started searching "cave beast, cave monster, cave demon, etc" when i couldn't find what i wanted... Still didn't find anything with that but just thought I'd mention that XD

Besides... the OOC needed a post, eh?  

OreoXeires

DejireiChan

3,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:15 am
Hur hur; I cant wait to get started to show everyone my lovely and messed up characters. x3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:54 am
I haven't rped in a long time.

that TurtleUnicorn kid

Shirtless Explorer

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xxBiriannaxx
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:57 am
Aira's theme
This fits my fairy so well smile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:15 pm
DejireiChan
Hur hur; I cant wait to get started to show everyone my lovely and messed up characters. x3

Well, when sent an invite to join an RP saying something along the lines of what it did... I thought... "So you want me to come in here, fill this forest with evil and sadistic monsters? and scare the hell out of everyone in the RP? I'm in ^_^"

I'll admit, it's not my RP, but I'll do my part and okay Birianna, I think i got what ya meant. Now to see if the curtain is lifted, and my character has been posted... Heheh...heh...heheh... wink  

OreoXeires

Ninja Tsukimi-chan

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:06 pm
OreoXeires
DejireiChan

Well, when sent an invite to join an RP saying something along the lines of what it did... I thought... "So you want me to come in here, fill this forest with evil and sadistic monsters? and scare the hell out of everyone in the RP? I'm in ^_^"

I'll admit, it's not my RP, but I'll do my part and okay Birianna, I think i got what ya meant. Now to see if the curtain is lifted, and my character has been posted... Heheh...heh...heheh... wink

HehHEehehehe love your mind set Oreo =P (messed up evil laugh)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:42 pm
Sooooooooo.... what ARE the odds of finding the forest's cave? (Assuming it has to be massive to hold my character. It could be somewhat underground though : but that doesn't have anything to do with finding an entrance, or one of them if there are more than one.)  

OreoXeires

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:50 pm
Later, I'm probably gonna come up with my own variation on the Elvish language (because there is no actual geek-made translators out there).  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:09 pm
Jase's English to Elvish Codex
Rather than actually making words, I simply made a code with some specific pronunciations so conversations can be held by Elvish-speaking characters.

Step 1- break the word down phonetically (example cough > kaf, of > uv, see special pronunciations below)

Step 2- exchange letters

a > e
b > h
c > g
d > f
e > u
f > d
g > c
h > b
i/y > o
j > s
k > q
l/r > p
m > n
n > m
o > a
p > l/r
q > k
s > z
t > x
u > i/y
v > w
w > j
x > v
z > t

Special Pronounciations

c = ch q = th x = sh
a = ah e = eh i/y = ee o = oh u = oo

R and L have exchangeable pronunciations, and I and Y sound the same.

Non-Elvish names don't get translated.  

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

demonic fyre

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:52 pm
OreoXeires
Sooooooooo.... what ARE the odds of finding the forest's cave? (Assuming it has to be massive to hold my character. It could be somewhat underground though : but that doesn't have anything to do with finding an entrance, or one of them if there are more than one.)

idk, but Vladimir found a way.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:52 am
demonic fyre
OreoXeires

idk, but Vladimir found a way.

I noticed that twisted  

OreoXeires

Ninja Tsukimi-chan

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:44 pm
Hey sorry for the abrupt movement of character but I had to do something It only being a day since the last time I got on and their is already about a page and a half advanced, needed to get somewhere i thought wouldn't advance in posts so fast..... sweatdrop

Also Mae is the type a character that gets into business she shouldn't have no right in lol and I planned to have her follow and center in on any particular individual who ventured to the cave (first) Sort of as a protector though she can't do much lol sooooo Esa! I'd really love your help lol  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:54 pm
Ninja Tsukimi-chan
Hey sorry for the abrupt movement of character but I had to do something It only being a day since the last time I got on and their is already about a page and a half advanced, needed to get somewhere i thought wouldn't advance in posts so fast..... sweatdrop

Also Mae is the type a character that gets into business she shouldn't have no right in lol and I planned to have her follow and center in on any particular individual who ventured to the cave (first) Sort of as a protector though she can't do much lol sooooo Esa! I'd really love your help lol

Nooot that I'm trying to kill you off or anything... but I do believe you're beyond help at this point. ^_^ (Or at least would be if the world eater was hunting you without restrictions to killing off characters.)  

OreoXeires

xxBiriannaxx
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:07 am
I wasn't sure which character Uke was talking to so I had Kat speak to him since she was just standing there haha.  
The Secret Forest

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff