Submit

Eternal Snow White Queen

Shameless Capitalist

10,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:55 am
Ook! So the first teaser for SNSD's new album "The Boys" is out so tell me what you think? I'll make sure to add more videos when they're out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeiB3Pq_5dY&feature=feedu  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:06 pm
I have to say it funny. And it is awesome. mrgreen They put out their hearts on it 4laugh  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

hobakjuk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:58 pm
It looks pretty interesting. However, once again I feel like telling SME that Yoona is not the only member of SNSD.

But what's this about a delay? I want it to come out soon... But I am definitely willing to wait if it means that they will enter the U.S. music industry. Thoughts?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:53 pm
yestarsonelf
It looks pretty interesting. However, once again I feel like telling SME that Yoona is not the only member of SNSD.

But what's this about a delay? I want it to come out soon... But I am definitely willing to wait if it means that they will enter the U.S. music industry. Thoughts?

Yeah. Yoona Generation doesn't fit well, so they just changed it to Girls' Generation. It's more like the Taeyeon and Yoona show. Look at Yoona and listen to Taeyeon.  

Invincible Youth

Fashionable Senshi

14,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

hobakjuk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:08 pm
Hmm, I kind of agree with you. I was all excited because it seemed like the other girls were starting to get more screen time. But yeah, a teaser that's totally focusing on Yoona... And honestly, I don't think that she's the best looking one in the group. sighs But I don't understand what you mean by "listen to Taeyeon"?

Btw people, I'm not hating on Yoona. I recognize that its not her decision to get so much screen time and to be the face of SNSD. I'm just commenting on SME's decisions.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:48 pm
yestarsonelf
Hmm, I kind of agree with you. I was all excited because it seemed like the other girls were starting to get more screen time. But yeah, a teaser that's totally focusing on Yoona... And honestly, I don't think that she's the best looking one in the group. sighs But I don't understand what you mean by "listen to Taeyeon"?

Btw people, I'm not hating on Yoona. I recognize that its not her decision to get so much screen time and to be the face of SNSD. I'm just commenting on SME's decisions.

Half the time, Taeyeon gets a lot of solos. While people like Hyoyeon get a small 1-line solo. Like in 'Hoot', she only got that 1 line, while Taeyeon got 2 solo parts AND adlibs during the final chorus.  

Invincible Youth

Fashionable Senshi

14,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:39 pm
I have to say it look awesome. Wish them best luck.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:11 am
I'm hearing talk about a 2nd teaser and I've been waiting for it since morning.
The audio of The Boys should be out tomorrow, I think? Gah, I'm just itching to hear it.

Fany's blonde highlights <3 but WTF did they make Sica wear?! That ain't a dress...0.0  

S9mniloquist

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:47 pm
I have to say it looks good. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:05 am
http://www.twitvid.com/1BNS7
OMG, second teaser! YAY!  

Invincible Youth

Fashionable Senshi

14,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

S9mniloquist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:20 pm
Ohmaigawd, the second teaser is just awesome. Managed to catch some words:

"Girls bring the boys out!"
"Girls' Generation make you feel the heat" (so true)
"Bring the boys out~" <-- Must be part of the chorus.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:58 am
Ok I think the second teaser should be out in a week MAX! I hate that SM delayed the album but we have to be patient -.-  

Eternal Snow White Queen

Shameless Capitalist

10,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Scarface 150

hobakjuk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:24 am
Quote:
Half the time, Taeyeon gets a lot of solos. While people like Hyoyeon get a small 1-line solo. Like in 'Hoot', she only got that 1 line, while Taeyeon got 2 solo parts AND adlibs during the final chorus.

Well, to me, that is understandable. Taeyeon is the best singer in the group and the only one so far that I view as really good. Of course, Jessica, Tiffany, Sunny, and Seohyun(...? maybe) are only getting better. (SUNNY biggrin ) But I digress. Hyoyeon has the most unique voice in the group, but I can't say much more about it. She's a dancer. Even Yoona released that solo song, right? The fact is, there are people in SNSD that are not in the group for their singing. There are also a large amount of people in the group so when dividing up the lines, there are going to be a few members that don't get a lot. And why give lines to people who won't be able to deliver them as well as someone else?

XD but nao this has nothing to do with this thread... anyone seen the official second teaser? Sunny looks amazing~ biggrin DDD In the entire history of SNSD, I think that she has had the most dramatic and epic transformation.

And in case no one has heard yet, all the dates have been pushed back 2 weeks. So instead of Oct. 7th, it'll be released on the 19th and their first perf is.... XD lol I forgot... Go to Allkpop, ya'll ;D I'm so EXCITED~~~~  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:44 am
I have to say it looks great.  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250