Appearance

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn309/LUST_027/dmc.jpg
Eye Color- red
Hair Color- white
Hair Description- strait whitish silver
Height- 6'1
Weight- 172 lbs
Markings- no scars, just pendent
Description- slightly tall, toned out white haired dude with a slight sarcasm problem and a gift for fighting, he likes a challange in any way, shape and form, and he likes to drink and smoke.
Extra- a pendant with a red gem

Personality

Relationships- none
Description- a sarcastic, cool, collected fighter who likes to be pushed to his limits in battle, but when hes not fighting or training, he's drinking and smoking, or he could be sleeping, he is somewhat lazy
Likes- whiskey, sake, smoke, fighting
Dislikes- others getting on his case, getting treated like a child, BSing to his face

Zanpakuto

Spirit's Name- Hangyaku
Sealed Appearance- http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g77/Setrin/Props/Weapons/Swords/Katanas/ninja_sword.jpg
Spirit's Description- hes kind of like Kazuma but has a more gentleman like persona, somewhat similar to excalibur from soul eater in how he carries himself, but not lame
Shikai Release Phrase- Let's Party, Hangyaku!
Shikai Description- The handle becomes a small upper body skeleton with only one bone coming from each shoulder, and the blade about two inches thicker then the sealed form, with a 90 degree point.
Abilities- Magnetic pull with the sword, can throw it and return it to him at will, can also stop the sword from a distance and use it as if he were with it and see as if he were with it, but would have to close his eyes to see with it, leaving his body vulnerable.
Bankai Release Phase- Time to get serious, Hangyaku Shikyo
Bankai Description- Hangyaku splits into two, both swords with a handle leading to an iron cross looking design around a golfball size eyeball. The blade looks like its grown from the hilt, its two inches thicker then the release, it has a design in the blade that looks like veins and tissue on the blade.
Abilities- can duplicate into two swords, one may fight alone but the other must be with Kazuma, the eye is Hangyakus eye which allows him to fight without Kazuma for a bit, also launches X shaped reiatsu waves when slashes both in an x motion

Abilities

can shoot cero-like kido blast from blade, not as strong as the cero, but a good offensive none the less.

History

Human World- a constant party for him, from a young age all he would do is chill with his friends in and out of school, then when he was old enough he started to drink, throw keg parties, smoke alot of....420, and smash alot of women. He held a job as a mortician and played rhythm guitar in a death metal band
Early Soul Society- drifted, mainly going wherever his feet would go, trying to find any sort of music or arts and challenges to train himself.
In the 13 Court Guard Squads alot of hard work and showing off the skills got Kazuma in. He was extremely gifted with evasion/counter attack and overall swordsmanship. He practiced more kido then anything, he was already a remarkable swordsman, he just needed more kido practice, but in time he mastered Kido and Hohō. As he progressed through the ranks, he learned to control his Shikai and soon was able to use Bankai, his laziness also caught up with him.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:58 pm
let me know if it needs to be updated in any way ^_^  

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wandering_Samurai_92
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:17 pm
please use worded descriptions for your blades and such instead of links to pictures  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:31 pm
updated, anything else that needs tweaking? ^_^  

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:42 pm
ok accepted  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:17 am
very quick question, is my RPC only accepted or is my whole application accepted, as in i am lieutenant, or im just accepted?  

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

II Cisara II

Versatile Informer

2,550 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:44 am
*snickers*
"Let's Party?" That has got to be one of the most dummest Shikai Release phrase I've ever seen, no offense. And Wandering_Samurai_92
was right about the worded descriptions, but I'd hate to so what they were like before, because I feel like it's still lacking in detail. If anything, I think you'd be better as a third seat then a Lieutentant, but that's just my opinion. I don't believe I have the power to change this if your profile was already accepted.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:55 am
Your seating is relevant to the captain of the squad so you'd have to ask them directly.  

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

II Cisara II

Versatile Informer

2,550 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:11 am
Ah, well then, I shall make him my third seat.

Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games