The Fox and The Wolf (Kyanah vs.Koenji) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:25 am
Just for fun I want to challenge someone, anyone to a no holds barred battle. I need to remove the rust from my battling skills. This battle will use the full potential of our characters without rank restrictions. This is just for fun, and because people have gotten my adrenaline up for two days in a row and I really want to fight now.

This will be a first come first serve, one on one battle. No restrictions.

The battle ground is basically the Squad 1 training grounds, without being in Squad 1 of course.

Rules of the guild are still in effect, its an auto-lose if you break a rule!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:20 am
Me! Pick me! ^^  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:30 am
your profile isn't done yet >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:33 am
Well then~ Me >.O  

xXHeart_GraceXx

Savage Lunatic

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:44 am
Kya Akai Kitsune
your profile isn't done yet >.<

I asked first and I just added the bankai not even a minute ago x3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:05 am
Tsubaki Mizuru
xXHeart_GraceXx
Well then~ Me >.O

*Throws into a black* Mine! >3<

*Push him aside* >3< me~  

xXHeart_GraceXx

Savage Lunatic

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:07 am
xXHeart_GraceXx
Tsubaki Mizuru
xXHeart_GraceXx
Well then~ Me >.O

*Push him aside* >3< me~

*tazers then peppersprays* I'm a girl! >3<  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:11 am
Tsubaki Mizuru
xXHeart_GraceXx
Tsubaki Mizuru
xXHeart_GraceXx
Well then~ Me >.O

*Push him aside* >3< me~

*tazers then peppersprays* I'm a girl! >3<

OW~!! MY eyes~!!!! >A< Er~ Why you..... =3=.... Why don't I VS you~? +w+  

xXHeart_GraceXx

Savage Lunatic

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:13 am
hahahahahha wow you guys. Ok I will face tsutsu first as she did ask first then you and i can battle grace

I posting first!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:31 am
Kya Akai Kitsune
hahahahahha wow you guys. Ok I will face tsutsu first as she did ask first then you and i can battle grace

I posting first!!!

Who posts first? ^^  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:31 am
Kyanah sat on the soft grasses of the field, a faint smile played on her lips as she ran her fingers through the blades of green. A light wind rustled her hair the long strands tickling her face and hands. Her eyes twinkled as she enjoyed the outdoor scenery and the lush grass she was placed on. As the sun warmed her back she looked up to see several clouds floating in the sky, her smile became a concrete expression on her face as she saw one of the fluff balls in the form of a fox.
She lay back to enjoy the clouds and waited. She was expecting someone and they were starting to run late. She didn't really care much as she enjoyed the blue skies and pretty clouds, though she knew soon enough that kind of enjoyment would be obsolete in comparison. Soon the adrenaline of battle would surge through her entire body making every nerve tingle with excitement. A change came into her smile as she thought of battle, a sharper more malicious look now erased the serene enjoyment.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:44 am

User Image

Koenji,Reika

"I feel stronger then ever...."

Foot steps as well as hevty breathing could be heard approaching Kyanah. A tall woman with white hair and wolf ears was running towards Kyanah. "Faagh! Cripes, getting lost sucks!" She said as she slowed her stride when she came close to Kyanah. Taking a moment to regain herself she reached for the blade mounted on her back. "Shall we begin?" She widened her stance, gripping the blades handle with both hands as she let her overbearing reiatsu leak out, causing a light breeze to stir.

"....So watch yourself, or you'll die!"

((I guess that answered my question x3 and pleh! smal >< ))  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:27 am
Kyanah Toriyama
Head Captain
Fox of the Night

The small woman smiled as the breeze came about. She raised one hand in the air and put up a finger, signaling for the other to hold on a moment. She enjoyed the others spiritual pressure pouring down on her for a moment before getting up slowly allowing each muscle to wake up fully at it's own speed. As she got to her feet she stretched and yawned quietly before speaking, the yawn still slightly in her voice, "Juuuust a moment please. I seem to have almost fallen asleep dreaming about wondrous battles." A small calming expression was all that she showed for emotion as she looked the other woman over.
'Menacing and strong' was all that she thought but her expression didn't change. The other woman had almost a foot and a half on her, a little shorter than her husband. It was then, with an almost over calm expression, that she allowed her own spiritual pressure to seep from her body. At first it was mild, just a gentle nudging from every direction. But as she allowed more to expel from her, its extent and force becoming more and more obvious. The grass around her began to flatten and spread out away from the tiny woman's body as if it were becoming a crop circle.
"A wolf huh? Well wolfess, I am a vixen. We shall see which specie is the stronger and smarter then shall we," there was a quick flash of utter destructive power in her eye before the determined, battle ready expression replaced that of calm patience. Her hand was on Yoru no Kitsune in a flash, though she was yet to draw the small rapier. Her stance too had changed with lightning speed. She now stood battle ready with one foot in front of the other and a slight forward lean to her body. The size difference between the two women just seemed to get larger and larger.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:43 am

User Image

Koenji,Reika

"I feel stronger then ever...."

Reika smirked and match the reiatsu the woman was putting forth, causing an invisible clash of auras. "Koenji Reika, Ikouze!" With a sudden spike of power Reika was on the offensive. Stepping forward with an almost slide, her stance lowered as her blade rose. Without even the slightest hint of hesitation and surprising speed, her large six foot blade came rushing down on Kyanah, intent on delivering a decisive blow. "Come at me from any angle!" Following up on her first attack she backed up slightly then lunged forward again, swing her blade from left to right at chest level. If blocked Kyanah ran the risk of being sent flying, another powerful blow. "I'll meet your advances head on!" A big toothy grin was riddling her face with an expression of pure excitement.

"....So watch yourself, or you'll die!"

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Battle Arena

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out