Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:53 pm
User Image

She was glad that it was the perfect day to enjoy the outside. Ever since the darkness left Faetasia, Amada didn't have the chance to venture out of her shelter. The sun shone high in the sky, no clouds as far as the eye can see... She just regretted not doing it earlier!

Today, a mouse was her chosen mount. It made it's way into the clearing swiftly, as the Faerider had commanded. Amada had missed the thrill of being one in mind with the mount and how it filled her with joy.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:40 pm
User ImageAsher glanced up at the sky. As an Ebil Demifey, he knew she shouldn't be as...borderline relieved as he was that the sky was so clear and beautiful, but it gave him an excellent excuse to get away from his father and brother. Shilo and Judas...made him uncomfortable. Bizzare as it was, he wasn't one for their woman-chasing ways. He knew both his father and brother had a tendency to flirt with any girl they met, and that...just wasn't him.

When he spotted the tiny FaeRider on the mouse, he couldn't help but grin. Sometimes he couldn't resist the urge to do a little bit of Ebil, especially on such a nice day. So he zoomed down and hovered in front of her, wearing a positively wicked grin.

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:50 pm
All of the sudden, something appeared and blocked her way. Barely having time to react, Amada fisted her hands around her mount's fur and quickly motioned for it to stop, before she, it and... whatever that was ended up on the ground. Thankfully, that didn't happen, for they stopped just inches away of the stranger. A still shocked Amada was catching her breath, while looking eye to eye with the Demifey -a race she had just heard about before- and didn't like the way he grinned at her.

"W-why did you that?" The Faerider managed to say between breaths. She was expecting just to laugh and enjoy this day, not to break a leg! "Can't you see what almost happened, you could have gotten hurt!" she exclaimed, shooting angry eyes at him. The mouse trembled, but seemed to share the rider's opinion.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:00 pm
Asher would happily have flitted out of the way had the little FaeRider not stopped in time, leaving her to take her tumble. Tragically, that didn't happen, but he could still entertain himself.

"Oh, I promise, I wouldn't have been the one getting hurt." He was hovering a few centimeters off the ground, and he could have easily taken off before the collision. "I did it because honestly, I thought it would be pretty damn funny if you fell." He informed her casually. He wasn't looking to make friends.

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:08 pm
Just a few minutes in and Amada was already disliking this fellow. "Excuse me? Watching someone getting injured isn't something to laugh at, you know..." The mouse sniffed twice, before turning it's back to the Demifey, ready to take off at her command. "Now, unless you have anything else to say, I'll take my leave." But even as she said that, the Faerider had a feeling this was far from over.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:31 am
Asher seemed to ponder for a minute. "I disagree, but then we're clearly on different ends of the alignment spectrum, darling." He could've kicked himself for the little term of endearment. He'd sounded like his father for a minute there. "...I'm sorry?" He offered. And he was, a little. She was actually kind of cute and it would've been a shame if she'd gotten hurt.  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:11 pm
"I suppose so." Amada responded sharply, ears twitching at the endearment. "And don't expect sweet words will work on me that easily!" But his other response had her face him once more, while still sitting on her mount. "Do you really mean it?" She asked back as she gave him a doubtful look. After all, who guaranteed her that it wasn't a ruse?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:05 pm
Asher was surprised she didn't continue storming off. She was clearly fairly disgusted with him. "Mostly?" He admitted. "I wouldn't be if it was anyone else, but it'd be a shame to see you hurt. Whatever else my father raised me as, he did teach me to respect a lady." 'Indirectly, by doing the exact opposite,' he thought, 'or at the maximum only pretending to respect her to get what he wants...but...'  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:08 pm
The Faerider was silent for a moment, considering the male's words. On one hand, he almost made her -and the mouse- fall. On the other hand it seemed like he really meant that... and Amada couldn't help feeling something when she was referred as a lady, but wasn't that for most females?

"Well, that is okay." She said, stroking the rodent's fur, who now seemed as if it had forgotten what happened moments ago. Amada smiled a little at the Demi Fey's mention of his father "Really? He must be a true gentleman then!" As she mentioned that, the mouse kept sniffing at nothing in particular.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:34 pm
Asher let a bit of a wry smile cross his face. "Sure, let's go with that." No reason for her to know that his father was an absolute arse. Besides, it was true, some days. For a certain value of "true." Shilo certainly played the gentleman to win the ladies. Asher occasionally wondered just how many half-siblings he had out there.  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:58 pm
Amada just hummed in agreement as the slow strokes turned into hearty pats that had her mount squeak in contentment. "Oh, that reminds me!" She suddenly blurted out, ears perking up. "I haven't introduced myself, have I?" A giggle escaped her lips, then straightened herself a little bit in her seat, placed a hand against her lap, held out the other and faced him with a smile. "My name's Amada."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:20 pm
Asher let out a small laugh. "Ah, and I haven't introduced myself either. Some gentleman I am." He took her hand and shook it. "Amanda. What a lovely name. I'm Asher." He lifted her hand up and gently kissed the back of it.

Laying it on a bit thick? Never.

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:42 pm
"Better late than never, then?" Amada offered, before returning the handshake. "Thank you, and nice to meet you as well, A-" She started, blushing at the gentlemantly gesture, as she was more acustommed to more casual greetings. " 'Sher..." she finished, barely noticing her mount looking up to her, as if wondering if she was okay.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:30 pm
Asher couldn't help but smile at the blush that spread over her cheeks. He was very definitely glad that he'd stopped to talk. "Better late than never indeed, madame,"  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 4:13 pm
"...A-Anyway," She started after what seemed an eternity, but seconds in truth; her blush lessening, but didn't quite leave her face, "I've never seen anyone like you before, and much less around this area... Not that many come here often." Amada said, shifting little as she did so, elicting a small squeak under her, but nothing more. "I suppose what I'm trying to know is, have you ever been here before?"  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games