Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
What do you think? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pudding
  Yes pudding
View Results

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:35 pm
So, as much as I hate to, I think I wont be having a Halloween contest. Halloween is my favorite holiday and I really hate to see it go to waste, but I just don't have the time as it is right now to recruit, get people active, get the funding, etc. Instead we will be hosting a Holiday contest/party/etc. for most of December and January. Reason for doing this? I don't go to school most of December or January and I will have more time to work things out and get people active.

How you can help:

Get active and be active! Send people here to be members,post wen you login, make suggestions, put a banner in your sig, etc. etc. Make donations to Princess Mulie. Anything helps and I really don't want to see this guild go under.

yum_puddi yum_cupcake yum_icecreampie yum_pumpkinpie yum_strawberrypie yum_wasabipie yum_donut yum_tea

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:03 am
question; what exactly is the contest going to be?
i remember in this other guild i found a contest where the first person to post on the tenth page won 1,000 gold, then the first person on the 20th page won 2,000 gol,etc.
it actually went on up to 40 pages (at which point i think people got tired of naming candies. see you have to post the name of a candy, nothing else)

another guild had a who posted the most game, where you post a character you know (spiderman, tellytubby's, smerfs, a hobbit etc) and then put the number post you were. It didn't last to long though, about 3 pages.

My guild had the whole "enter something and let vote on the best", and art/ tektek avi's being the easiest for me i thought i'd give those two a go.

what r u thinking?  

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:21 am
nujumkh
i remember in this other guild i found a contest where the first person to post on the tenth page won 1,000 gold, then the first person on the 20th page won 2,000 gol,etc.
it actually went on up to 40 pages (at which point i think people got tired of naming candies. see you have to post the name of a candy, nothing else)

another guild had a who posted the most game, where you post a character you know (spiderman, tellytubby's, smerfs, a hobbit etc) and then put the number post you were. It didn't last to long though, about 3 pages.

My guild had the whole "enter something and let vote on the best", and art/ tektek avi's being the easiest for me i thought i'd give those two a go.

what r u thinking?

Well that is just it. I don't want to plan a ton of crap out then have just a few people participate and it seems that once again we only have about 4 or 5 posters. Anyway if I can get a lot of people to be active or join and be active by the end of November it is going to be a big big big big big big contest with lots of prizes. Which I can do since i will be on Christmas vacation for a good portion of December. So the problem is activity. As it always has and will be.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:49 pm
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh

what r u thinking?

Well that is just it. I don't want to plan a ton of crap out then have just a few people participate and it seems that once again we only have about 4 or 5 posters. Anyway if I can get a lot of people to be active or join and be active by the end of November it is going to be a big big big big big big contest with lots of prizes. Which I can do since i will be on Christmas vacation for a good portion of December. So the problem is activity. As it always has and will be.

well....ya quite frankly its a crapload of work but its for me it was totally worth having all the entries flood in smile
for like those 2 days. i swear my guilds probably the least popular cause i dont have a rp forumn, but personally dont rp so i never made one...

activity seems to be a problem everywhere. me and my freind Kila though if we made links between our guild on the mainpage maybe activity would go up, but so far no luck. i guess no one really looks at either of our guild pages sad  

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:15 pm
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh

what r u thinking?

well....ya quite frankly its a crapload of work but its for me it was totally worth having all the entries flood in smile
for like those 2 days. i swear my guilds probably the least popular cause i dont have a rp forumn, but personally dont rp so i never made one...

activity seems to be a problem everywhere. me and my freind Kila though if we made links between our guild on the mainpage maybe activity would go up, but so far no luck. i guess no one really looks at either of our guild pages sad
No on goes on any guilds.....except for the rp ones and the poll/make gold ones.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:44 pm
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh

what r u thinking?

No on goes on any guilds.....except for the rp ones and the poll/make gold ones.

i dont...
but i dont really rp...  

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:58 pm
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh

what r u thinking?

i dont...
but i dont really rp...
There are few people like us left on gaia I think. I guess the dream of becoming a CB reg is just to tempting for some.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:21 pm
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh

what r u thinking?

i dont...
but i dont really rp...
There are few people like us left on gaia I think. I guess the dream of becoming a CB reg is just to tempting for some.

CB?  

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:17 pm
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh

i dont...
but i dont really rp...

CB?
I knew you were going to ask. Chatter box.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:31 am
I can't recruit because I always forget about this site for a few months and just come back every once in a while, so I don't know anyone here anymore... sad I'll post when I sign on though, if I remember to. biggrin  

Queequeg89

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:14 am
Queequeg89
I can't recruit because I always forget about this site for a few months and just come back every once in a while, so I don't know anyone here anymore... sad I'll post when I sign on though, if I remember to. biggrin
Even just posting is more than enough help mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:55 pm
Queen_Zimika
Queequeg89

dispite the fact that you were constantly announcing how we desperately need it...  

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:23 pm
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
Queequeg89

dispite the fact that you were constantly announcing how we desperately need it...
yes.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:27 pm
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
Queequeg89

yes.

ehe cool.
I can't wait till that perspective doesn't come true biggrin
in the mean time i hope this place livens up...
say do we havea chatterbox thread?  

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:58 pm
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
Queequeg89

yes.

ehe cool.
I can't wait till that perspective doesn't come true biggrin
in the mean time i hope this place livens up...
say do we havea chatterbox thread?
The main forum is the chatter box.....  
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas