Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InnocentlyEvil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:41 pm
Anyone have any opinion of this ?

What about "The 99%"? ... or how about "The 53%"?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:49 pm
Yeah.. I'm not supporting ether side and here's why.

It's not wallstreets fault that this country's in a mess.

It's not obama's fault that this country's in a mess.

It's the last presdency's fault this county's in a mess

Them idiot republican's (no disrespect to any fam who is but your role models in that party are pretty stupid and "honest" abe is rolling over in his grave in disgust!)

For those who don't really know. This current recession is not over. It didn't end when Obama was elected President. It really started during W's 1st term on September 11th, 2001. That's right. There's some of those so-called "9/11 conspiracy theories" happen to be true. Don't believe me?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ask this guy. he predicted and exposed 9/11 before it happend. He's dead now. He was murdered.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This man predicted and exposed these wall street protesters before it even happened. It's true that yes All these protesters are actually with the tea party.

So to the protesters. Shame Shame Shame. You should be showing this hate towards your republican's and not towards the rest of us. s**t like this is why we're a laughing stock.  

KillaMo187

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

Mr Mercurial

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:25 pm
*Sigh* Killamo, I really wish you knew the actual facts of what is going on before you said anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:40 pm
Mr Mercurial
*Sigh* Killamo, I really wish you knew the actual facts of what is going on before you said anything.

I got sources that can back up my claims.

I am not as stupid as "most" people think I am

I had a 1.7 Gradepoint average while in high school

I've read and listened to every lecture from brillent minds such as the late William Cooper and Noam Chomsky (both men are pictured in my last post.). There's quite a few other smart names that can back up my claims as well. Alex Jones, Kevin Terry, Jesse Ventura, there's alot of em where if you ask em what I claimed. They will not only say the same but they'll word it differently. But it'll all be the same.

Never talk about politics in a Juggalo Forum. That is a golden rule that's been branded on the stone tablet of Juggaloisim since 2005. However talking about the insideness of the O.W.G is open game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeO3L5EFfBo

Nuff' Said on that one. I will no longer reply to this topic as I don't want to Violate "The Code Of The JP".  

KillaMo187

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

Mr Mercurial

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:12 am
I don't know if you know this, but 1.7 really isn't all that great. That's about average, if not a bit below. Tell me what you take away from reading Noam Chomsky. I severely doubt any of those names would say the same thing you said, in any way, shape, or form. As for the video, the top comments pretty much say it all.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:21 pm
Mr Mercurial
I don't know if you know this, but 1.7 really isn't all that great. That's about average, if not a bit below. Tell me what you take away from reading Noam Chomsky. I severely doubt any of those names would say the same thing you said, in any way, shape, or form. As for the video, the top comments pretty much say it all.

You guys ain't getting the bigger picture. With all the things going on like this protest thing. always look with your hidden 3rd eye. When you do. there's always a string or 2 and a puppet master nearby. To qoute my friend who's knowledge of this whole situation goes all the way back to the start of this whole situation which was the first day of wallstreet trading since 9-11 (waaaaaaaaaay back in 2001). "occupy wallstreet is funded by wallstreet bankers (sad but true). the outcome will be either a concentration of the wealth to the government, or to the bankers, both of whom are one in the same these days. both of which would not be good. either way the people lose."

Noam and Alex have spoken about this. I agree with what Noam said that this protest will publicize (and make more money for) wallstreet in bigger ways. I don't trust Alex's thoughts since bill exposed him in 2000. Think about it. When big things like this happen. There's always a puppetmaster pulling the strings. It's not a paranoid thing or a conspiracy. It's the truth. Only protests u'll see me at will be for human rights.  

KillaMo187

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

Mr Mercurial

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:14 am
Hahaha. You sound like Skitso. You guys prolly get the same stuff from the same place. I just can't even take anything you say on this seriously cos of how wrong you are.

Yes, I agree there are usually people behind the scenes, but you've got it completely wrong. I think you should read further on what Noam Chomsky said on this subject, along with all of his other views.

What I REALLY get a kick out of, is you saying it's not the bank's fault at all AND that all of the wall street protesters are with the Tea Party. I mean, seriously? Do you group anybody that speaks out about authority as the stupid Tea Party?

However, I do agree with what you said about the Republicans. They're mostly corrupt, narrowminded, big business oriented sobs.

P.S. I thought you weren't going to talk politics anymore?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:04 pm
Mr Mercurial
Hahaha. You sound like Skitso. You guys prolly get the same stuff from the same place. I just can't even take anything you say on this seriously cos of how wrong you are.

Yes, I agree there are usually people behind the scenes, but you've got it completely wrong. I think you should read further on what Noam Chomsky said on this subject, along with all of his other views.

What I REALLY get a kick out of, is you saying it's not the bank's fault at all AND that all of the wall street protesters are with the Tea Party. I mean, seriously? Do you group anybody that speaks out about authority as the stupid Tea Party?

However, I do agree with what you said about the Republicans. They're mostly corrupt, narrowminded, big business oriented sobs.

P.S. I thought you weren't going to talk politics anymore?

This ain't politics..

If this was Politics.. This topic would've been closed and alot of us would be banned.  

KillaMo187

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

DeserayArthas
Captain

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:28 pm
Technically, it is politics and I have been watching. Debates are okay if under control. It's when you just start yelling at each other is when me or Innocently step in. >.> -- lol scary, I'm watching you!! Sorry random and not part of this topic. But anything to do with Wall Street eventually leads to politics. One way or another.

And here's some info on it I guess. I don't watch or listen to the news but just in case you want to read. Occupy Wall Street

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:36 am
^ What Des said.  

Mr Mercurial

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

KillaMo187

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:09 pm
DeserayArthas
Technically, it is politics and I have been watching. Debates are okay if under control. It's when you just start yelling at each other is when me or Innocently step in. >.> -- lol scary, I'm watching you!! Sorry random and not part of this topic. But anything to do with Wall Street eventually leads to politics. One way or another.

And here's some info on it I guess. I don't watch or listen to the news but just in case you want to read. Occupy Wall Street

I ain't been trying to argue... But it's fine. I'll take the "bad guy" rep once more. Now if ya'll excuse me. I got some more fresher s**t to post for the time being.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:22 pm
You mean you'll play "the victim" once more.  

Mr Mercurial

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

DeserayArthas
Captain

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:56 pm
I didn't say anyone right now is arguing....

I said when that happens we step in. I just wanted to let you know this was about politics. You take things way too seriously.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:12 pm
Mr Mercurial
You mean you'll play "the victim" once more.

Nope. Not playing ether.

Now I'm gonna choose to leave this conversation.  

KillaMo187

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

InnocentlyEvil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:05 pm
Aww guys... Play Nice...

Welcome To The Big Top

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items