I'll dress up, but I'm too old to trick or treat
  I got a party to go to
  screw halloween, my shows on
  My country doesn't celebrate halloween :/
View Results

Alli the Elf
Captain
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:09 pm
I don't know about the rest of you but you're never too old to dress up for Halloween 4laugh
So what's everyone going as? Here's what I'm hopefully going as, isn't it cute! 4laugh
http://www.partycity.com/product/teen+girls+polar+bear+costume.do?sortby=ourPicks&pp=60&size=all&navSet=170272  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:48 pm
You will see Halloween allnighter (;  

ToTheButts
Vice Captain

temporary-fun-dip

5,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:58 pm
im gonna be a purple geisha. im soooo excited to dress up and get CANDY!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:31 pm
temporary-fun-dip

I think I know what costume your talking about, and I love it heart I try being it every year but by the time I go out to get it or order it it's already sold out Dx  

Alli the Elf
Captain

carnivorouskuma

Timid Wildcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:17 am
Angel Asteria
I don't know about the rest of you but you're never too old to dress up for Halloween 4laugh
So what's everyone going as? Here's what I'm hopefully going as, isn't it cute! 4laugh
http://www.partycity.com/product/teen+girls+polar+bear+costume.do?sortby=ourPicks&pp=60&size=all&navSet=170272

Awww its so cute cat_4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:56 am
that sucks. is it called lovely lolita? i got mine 2 or 3 years ago but it was to big and now it fits. lol i thought about being the polar bear but i already had a costume. :{
Angel Asteria
temporary-fun-dip

I think I know what costume your talking about, and I love it heart I try being it every year but by the time I go out to get it or order it it's already sold out Dx

temporary-fun-dip

5,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

Alli the Elf
Captain
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:03 pm
temporary-fun-dip
that sucks. is it called lovely lolita? i got mine 2 or 3 years ago but it was to big and now it fits. lol i thought about being the polar bear but i already had a costume. :{
Angel Asteria
temporary-fun-dip

yeah I think that is what it's called biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:14 pm
gaia_crown Hello everyone,for Halloween I'll be an Angel or a Goddess. emotion_bigheart Well thats all I want to say for now.Happy Halloween Everyone ~ gaia_crown  

AsianPandaz
Vice Captain

3,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Naxts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:49 pm
An Omnicidal Maniac

I'm to be painted silver all over while wearing this suit of armor.

And there's going to be a lot of dust on it, So that it'd look like I have an 'aura' around me.

Because Omnicidal Maniacs are that mad.

And my friends are going to be my minions. With make up so that it looks like their mouths have been split open.

I'm not going trick or treating, but if I'm going to sit at home and give candy. We're going to give one hell of an introduction.
With loud screams and explosions coming from my speakers. And my giving my Evil Laugh.

All is going to be terrifying.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:07 pm
Naxts_The_Demon
An Omnicidal Maniac

I'm to be painted silver all over while wearing this suit of armor.

And there's going to be a lot of dust on it, So that it'd look like I have an 'aura' around me.

Because Omnicidal Maniacs are that mad.

And my friends are going to be my minions. With make up so that it looks like their mouths have been split open.

I'm not going trick or treating, but if I'm going to sit at home and give candy. We're going to give one hell of an introduction.
With loud screams and explosions coming from my speakers. And my giving my Evil Laugh.

All is going to be terrifying.

I don't care where you live, I'm coming to your neighborhood just to see that O_O

As for me, me and Oliver are going as Mario and Luigi, Mitch is going to be Yoshi, Dennis is gonna be that Bones one, Damyn's gonna be princess Daisy and Kelly's going as Peach. We're so cool and out of ideas this year we might actually be able to pull it off xD
I dunno what the rest of the group is going as yet. There are no more chick characters for the girls to dress up as except for toadette, but then we need a toad xP What's yoshi's girlfriend's name? I'd pay to see to see Rikki dress up as her blaugh  

sober bloodfire
Vice Captain

iiEatYourOreo

7,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:06 pm
Halloween is always going to be my most favorite holiday!!! I love going trick or treating and this year im going to be a with.. i'm gonna bring a broom to trick or treating!!!!!!! imma go tot eh people" give me candy or imma wack you with my broom!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:14 pm
Angel Muffins
Halloween is always going to be my most favorite holiday!!! I love going trick or treating and this year im going to be a with.. i'm gonna bring a broom to trick or treating!!!!!!! imma go tot eh people" give me candy or imma wack you with my broom!!!!!"

*thumbs up* I love the way you think! xd  

sober bloodfire
Vice Captain

Vdoom

5,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:48 am
I am going to be a Marines Sergent for Halloween, real uniform and everything, my step-dad was in the Marines, so he is letting me use his uniform.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:18 am
Idk. Maybe Im going to dress up as a witch.  

Love Me or Die Bish x3

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

iiEatYourOreo

7,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:46 pm
sober bloodfire
Angel Muffins

*thumbs up* I love the way you think! xd

biggrin  
Angel's Charity

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas