Reitsu Color- Silver

Appearance

Eye Color- Green
Hair Color- Silver
Hair Description- Verry Disheaveled beadhead
Height-5'11"
Weight-126
Markings- None.
Description- His eyes have a dissarming way to them. He has a short thin nose that seems to be as keen as a hound's due to the fact that it twiches when some one comes near. He walks in a manor that says he won't begin a fight but if need be he'll end one.
Extra- Calm in and out of battle.

Personality

Relationships- He has a Sibling named Haku. No one has ever seen haku's face and so no one knows if Haku is Male or Female.
Description- He has a habit to stand in one place and stare into the distance. He also says things in a way that makes him seem older and wiser, however he can also be annoyingly modest and calm no matter what happens.
Likes- Studying the manor of which the Soul Socity was crafted.
Dislikes- Nothing, He'll do anything no matter how boring it is.

Zanpakuto

Spirit's Name- Hakuyaga
Sealed Appearance- Twin katanas
Spirit's Description- 2 wolves the size of Houses that sleep alot
Shikai Release Phrase- Awaken Hakuyaga
Shikai Description- Haru's Shikai is unique in that it can shift physical form, such as transforming into a parrying dagger, a shield, a kukuri, broadsword or any other plethora of forms. In itself it holds little in actual powers beyond the versatility of this shape changing capability making it an unpredictable multi-tool in combat only limited in shape by Haru's imagination.
Abilities- can put oppents to sleep by turning a sword into a flute. It takes 30 seconds to kick in and it's duration can be anywhere from 15 minuties to 1 hour. Only works on hollows and Arancars not on other soul reapers.
Bankai Release Phase- When the myths come to life the blades shall Yawn, Bankai Hakuyaga
Bankai Description- Haru's bankai becomes animated in that it can fight along side him without being directly wielded by his own hands and takes on ten distinct forms. Each acts according to his will and may maneuver within 35 feet of him but is neither conscious nor able to react to anything that Haru himself does not notice (Such as a sneak attack). While no strength gain is harnessed as with most bankai the former stated versatility of forms combined with the sheer number of weapons and extended reach do to their animation makes the bankai a formidable talent to deal with.
Abilities- the swords can Transform into more potient blades(harder to break)

Abilities

One of the fastest people in the soul socity, Is resistant to low to mid level seals(Lvs 1-69).

History

Human World- When Haru was alive he was a police officer and could see spirits. He used this by asking if there was anything they had over looked and usally he found a note or something hidden. One day a serial killer starting killing people and only Haru knew that it wasn't human it was a hollow and it was impailing people's spirits. Haru soon found out it was Vlad Dracu doing this he tried to stop Dracu, but was killed. Luckly he escaped and to this day has sworn to kill Dracu.
Early Soul Society- When Haru was training in one of the citys in the soul society a while back he saw soul reapers fighting a big and verry powerful hollow and ran to their aid. At first they told him to run, but he did no such thing he ran towards it and when it swong an arm at him Subcontiously flash-steped behind it and started whomping on it even though his sword didn't kill the hollow. he was able to buy some time for one of them to kill it from behind. After that day he joined the soul reaper academy and was top of his class. Haru was matched with Hakuyaga due to their mutuial lack of Kido.
In the 13 Court Guard Squads- Spared with other Squad members and won by letting them tire themselves and attacking when they were too tired to defend themselves.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:09 pm
... COULD SOMEONE PLZ RESPOND I'VE BEEN WAITING FIVE DAYS!!! stressed  

HaruNoAo

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:42 pm
No for captainship. . .and someone else is gonna have to help you with your zanpakutou, since it is far too OP.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:55 pm
Awesome Sensei
No for captainship. . .and someone else is gonna have to help you with your zanpakutou, since it is far too OP.

Edited  

HaruNoAo

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:02 pm
HaruNoAo
Awesome Sensei

Edited

Alright I would prefer some more elaboration on your zanpakutou.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:26 am
Awesome Sensei
HaruNoAo
Awesome Sensei

Edited

How so?  

HaruNoAo

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:38 am
HaruNoAo
Awesome Sensei
HaruNoAo
Awesome Sensei

Edited

How so?
Take a look at some other profiles, you've got one line of very bland description.

Example of what it should look like at minimum:

"Haru's Shikai is unique in that it can shift physical form, such as transforming into a parrying dagger, a shield, a kukuri, broadsword or any other plethora of forms. In itself it holds little in actual powers beyond the versatility of this shape changing capability making it an unpredictable multi-tool in combat only limited in shape by Haru's imagination."

This is about the minimal you should see on most shikai's abilities. Look wise I can forgive you as it is supposed to transform and thus it's appearance will change often.
For your bankai you might want to say something like:
"Haru's bankai becomes animated in that it can fight along side him without being directly wielded by his own hands and takes on ten distinct forms. Each acts according to his will and may maneuver within (insert number here) feet of him but is neither conscious nor able to react to anything that Haru himself does not notice (such as a surprise strike). While no strength gain is harnessed as with most bankai the former stated versatility of forms combined with the sheer number of weapons and extended reach do to their animation makes the bankai a formidable talent to deal with."

Now personally 10 is a bit much I think, especially when they can turn into "anything you want" as you put it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:36 am
Dark Bunny Lord
HaruNoAo
Awesome Sensei
HaruNoAo
Awesome Sensei

Edited

How so?
Take a look at some other profiles, you've got one line of very bland description.

Example of what it should look like at minimum:

"Haru's Shikai is unique in that it can shift physical form, such as transforming into a parrying dagger, a shield, a kukuri, broadsword or any other plethora of forms. In itself it holds little in actual powers beyond the versatility of this shape changing capability making it an unpredictable multi-tool in combat only limited in shape by Haru's imagination."

This is about the minimal you should see on most shikai's abilities. Look wise I can forgive you as it is supposed to transform and thus it's appearance will change often.
For your bankai you might want to say something like:
"Haru's bankai becomes animated in that it can fight along side him without being directly wielded by his own hands and takes on ten distinct forms. Each acts according to his will and may maneuver within (insert number here) feet of him but is neither conscious nor able to react to anything that Haru himself does not notice (such as a surprise strike). While no strength gain is harnessed as with most bankai the former stated versatility of forms combined with the sheer number of weapons and extended reach do to their animation makes the bankai a formidable talent to deal with."

Now personally 10 is a bit much I think, especially when they can turn into "anything you want" as you put it.

Redited  

HaruNoAo

HaruNoAo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:04 am
Um is anyone going to answer...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:31 am
ok so we have no idea what your character looks like seriously we can't see what's in your head. Same with your personality. Your swords ability descriptions are really short and bland can you come up with only one for each?  

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

HaruNoAo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:39 pm
Kya Akai Kitsune
ok so we have no idea what your character looks like seriously we can't see what's in your head. Same with your personality. Your swords ability descriptions are really short and bland can you come up with only one for each?
1.REredited and 2. yep  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:11 am
take a look at some other profiles, most likely some of the captain's to see what is meant to be put in your descriptions. I just noticed your question about reiatsu so here is your answer. Reiatsu - (Spiritual Pressure) is the physical force/pressure that a Character exerts when they use the energy stored within their body and soul. Reiatsu comes in many colors depending on the Character, while extremely powerful Characters can even emit elemental Reiatsu that can causes devastating effects.  

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

Hymn of the Silent
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:10 pm
As the Captain of Squad Nine, I need to approve you before you decide to be my third seat. I saw this on the 'recent' feed and I was like 'say whaaaat?' So, send an application my way and I'll consider it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:51 am
Kya Akai Kitsune
take a look at some other profiles, most likely some of the captain's to see what is meant to be put in your descriptions. I just noticed your question about reiatsu so here is your answer. Reiatsu - (Spiritual Pressure) is the physical force/pressure that a Character exerts when they use the energy stored within their body and soul. Reiatsu comes in many colors depending on the Character, while extremely powerful Characters can even emit elemental Reiatsu that can causes devastating effects.
okay, but am i done with this part yet or does my profile need more info?  

HaruNoAo

Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces