68%
 68%  [ 52 ]
Neji
31%
 31%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 76

`[last] inspiration x x

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:00 pm
Yeah... my friend and I were arguing about that... I think Itachi's better though! ^o^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:50 pm
Itachi is stronger cause he got the mangekyou(is this how you spell it?) sharingan at it can give you mental problems... He killed his whole clan so obviously he's better... but he's evil...  

x_Inkheart_x

Menzeeto

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:07 pm
Duh. Itachi would be all 'Mangekyou Sharingan!', then Neji'd be all 'Byakugan!' and in the time it takes Neji to run up to Itachi he'dve already gone insane.

*edited fora better answer*

The Mangekyou (I'm almost sure that's a typo) can prey on the mind, and since Neji is very uinsure since he's a branch member, he wouldn't take too long to break mentally.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:15 pm
Itachi would obviously win in a fight unless Neji somehow discovered some disfunction in the byakugan to make him stronger, who knows, the sharingan did come fromr the byakugan so maybe there might be like, I don't know, a Mangekyou Byakugan U_U;; *thinks too much* Personally I like them equally as characters.  

SabTheNin

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:44 am
As much as love Neji, Itachi would win.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:50 am
There's no chance for Neji at all. Itachi would pwn him so badly it wouldn't even be funny. The better question is: Who's stronger, Itachi or Orochimaru? I'd like to see that kind of fight.  

Ikarikuruu

Kebin-san

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:07 pm
i dont know. i say let them fight and the winner is better.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:51 pm
lilkinko28
Itachi is stronger cause he got the mangekyou(is this how you spell it?) sharingan at it can give you mental problems... He killed his whole clan so obviously he's better... but he's evil...

He's not evil, just totaly, utterly insane whee , and i just say, th mange sharigan, because that's how they abbrieviate it in the show.  

liz_bliz_inc

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:59 pm
Wouldn't it have been cool if the Uchia and the Huuya clans had mix and combined their traits? They colud call the eye the ByakuSharigan for 'white mirror wheel eye.' it could look like the Byakugan with the viens and the whiteness execpt it would have the pattern of the sharigan in the eye. too bad the Uchia clan is totaly wiped out, save two of course, then that new clan really would be the strongest in the hidden leaf. Of course, how do we know that all of the Uchias were wiped out? Even if Itachi killed everyone in the village, there was probably people on mission or something, itjust doesn't add up you know?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:00 pm
itachi could kick neji's a** anyday....  

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Erurikku Edowado

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:31 pm
Neiji,Definately. 3nodding
I just want itachi to die.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:20 am
I do not look much into who would win and strength, so I perfer Hyuuga Neji. He is such a better person and I hate the Uchiha's, they are all way too stubborn..The only person I actually like that deals with the sharingan is Hatake Kakashi.

But still I go with Neji..  

Shiko_Shinuki

Viirage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:27 pm
I guess it could be a tie, depending on what the circumstances and situations there is. I don't like Itachi though...and I would root for Neji.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:23 pm
Pfff, I say Neji.

Sure, Itachi is stronger, a helluva lot stronger. But Neji has a heart. Itachi does to, but he simply uses it to stay alive. Neji uses his to its full extent, which is living, caring, and being human.

*cowers from Itachi* Gomen, Itachi-sama...  

Salaam Dementia

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:46 am
Itachi hands down sweatdrop  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff