Reply Chatterbox/Humor
Stupid ******** California justice system. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Private Sanders

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:55 pm
They released my father from state prison today. He was sentenced to 15 years (eligible for parole after 12), but only served 8 and a half. I don't know why he got released early, but he did. He's already up to his lying habits, trying to convince my grandmother that he doesn't have to register as a sex offender because he did extra time (I seriously doubt this claim. He was convicted of attempted rape and false imprisonment, and there was a child involved. He may have wormed his way into some sort of early release deal, but there is no way in hell he is getting off the sex offender registry. California isn't that stupid.). So far I haven't talked to him, and I don't aim to. He's a lazy, manipulative, selfish b*****d without an ounce of responsibility or maturity, and I don't need his bullshit.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:58 am
o.e that sucks  

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:06 pm
Looks like we found another Californian in our guild! That makes five or six of us.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:26 pm
Capt Buckner CTO
Looks like we found another Californian in our guild! That makes five or six of us.
I was born and raised in California, but moved to Colorado at 18 (I'm 20 now). I do, however, plan to return to California as soon as I have the money and job prospects.  

Private Sanders

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:54 pm
Private Sanders
Capt Buckner CTO
I was born and raised in California, but moved to Colorado at 18 (I'm 20 now). I do, however, plan to return to California as soon as I have the money and job prospects.

I'd recommend staying the ******** out now that you're out. Brown just banned open carry, created long arm registration, and increased the DROS fees.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:15 pm
Capt Buckner CTO
Let's see we have you, Crash even though he's not on gaia anymore, the Mitchell bros though they're not on gaia much, Requiem. Anyone I'm forgetting?

Also I think the Mitchell bros made it out. At least one of them did.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:38 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
Capt Buckner CTO
Let's see we have you, Crash even though he's not on gaia anymore, the Mitchell bros though they're not on gaia much, Requiem. Anyone I'm forgetting?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

there he is  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:50 pm
Recon_Ninja_985
Das Rabble Rouser
Capt Buckner CTO

there he is
Just talked to Josh. I guess they're both still there. At least you got out though.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:19 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
Recon_Ninja_985
Das Rabble Rouser
Capt Buckner CTO

there he is
Just talked to Josh. I guess they're both still there. At least you got out though.
damn...secret police must have got em.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:25 pm
Recon_Ninja_985
Das Rabble Rouser
Recon_Ninja_985
Das Rabble Rouser
Capt Buckner CTO

there he is
damn...secret police must have got em.
I saw an interesting article on youtube about possible secession. There have been a couple hundred propositions for secession, but this one seems to be taken seriously. I guess some politician thought that SoCal should split off from NoCal and make a 51st state.

He has the support of about a dozen different counties. The asinine thing is it seems he wants to do this in an attempt to balance Cali budget. SoCal needs to split off from NoCal to save money? I'm pretty sure SoCal is the primary cause of the state debt.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Private Sanders

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:46 am
Capt Buckner CTO
Private Sanders
Capt Buckner CTO

I'd recommend staying the ******** out now that you're out. Brown just banned open carry, created long arm registration, and increased the DROS fees.
Well, I don't have second amendment rights, so that's not much of a concern in my case. I can't legally own a gun anywhere in the US, so California's laws don't effect me.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:43 am
Private Sanders
Capt Buckner CTO
Private Sanders
Capt Buckner CTO

Well, I don't have second amendment rights, so that's not much of a concern in my case. I can't legally own a gun anywhere in the US, so California's laws don't effect me.
Convicted felon?  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Private Sanders

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:10 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
Private Sanders
Capt Buckner CTO
Private Sanders
Capt Buckner CTO

Convicted felon?
Nope. No criminal record. I got a psyche discharge from the Navy over my aspergers, so I'm never going to pass the background check to get a gun.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:12 pm
Private Sanders
Das Rabble Rouser
Private Sanders
Capt Buckner CTO
Private Sanders
Capt Buckner CTO

Convicted felon?
Nope. No criminal record. I got a psyche discharge from the Navy over my aspergers, so I'm never going to pass the background check to get a gun.
Oh right. That.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Private Sanders

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:17 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
Private Sanders
Das Rabble Rouser
Private Sanders
Capt Buckner CTO

Convicted felon?
Oh right. That.
Then again, aspergers in and of itself does not disqualify one from having a gun in the US, and my DD214 just says Erroneous Entry, which covers all medical conditions, so maybe I'm just being melodramatic.  
Chatterbox/Humor

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff