Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:08 am
In a world where Human's rule the tightest hold, those with gifts are shunned isolated even killed for being different. Those who have eyes the colour of their element are either hidden by their parents or killed upon birth. And once at the age where they become aware of their powers they are hunted.

Under the rule of the Emperor Syrius Rogue, a tight regiment is in place to destroy the Magi before they release they are the true ones and over throw him. What he does not know is the Magi have already begun their alliance against him and will stop at nothing until they are free...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:11 am
As you can see this is my random brain farting for an idea. And I've finally settled on an actual name ^^; this isn't designed to be a 1x1 so I hope you guys will post and what not.

The setting is an Island called Terrak Nor. (For those Star Trek fans yes is was a Cardasian space station name lol) It's a large Island about the size of Russia. Even though it's modern day setting the cities, towns, villages etc are basically like the middle ages in design but still with modern features. All the elements are unhindered so lots of rivers lakes mountains cliffs fields that sort of thing. And the Royal city is basically built like Medieval Japan in building and Palace design. And if you're wondering there are only two religions, those who worship 'The Maker' (They are the 'normal' people) and those who worship their element.

You have a choice either you are already in the Rebel Alliance or your character wishes to join. Humans are NPCs which can be controlled by anyone. But the Emperor is controlled by yours truly. Profiles are to be posted here. Rules are the same hum drum. ToS and all that. All content above PG level will be time skipped -no that doesn't include kissing-. Now I need a leader of the RA and so on. Here is the profile skellie:

Name:
Eye colour to back this up: (Eg yellow for wind)
Weapon:
Personality:
I like:
I don't like:
Bio:
Apperance:
Other:  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:01 am
Anyone?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:33 pm
Name: Kirari
Element: Fire
Eye colour to back this up: Red-orange
Weapon: katana
Personality: Tempermental, warm-hearted, sensitive, sarcastic, protective, suspicious, stubborn
I like: warmth, sunshine, friends, a hug every now and then, camping, sparring, cats, sunsets, summer
I don't like: rain, cold, snow, large bodies of water, people who don't consider other people's feelings, being alone
Bio: Kirari only found out about her powers over fire a few months ago. She nearly burned down her entire village and had fled before any of the Emperor's men could capture and kill her. However, it's a lonely thing, searching for the RA on her own, not daring to trust anyone in case they're a spy for the Emperor. It doesn't help that she doesn't always have full control of her temper . . .
Apperance: User Image
Other: Kirari's powers are influenced by her emotions. She's still not sure if it's the powers that cause her to be so tempermental though.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:24 am
(( Chibi-chan is the only one interested?? -gives chibi cookies-))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:12 am
Name: Leigha
Element: Water
Eye colour to back this up: Sapphire blue
Weapon: triple barrel rifle (Like Vincent Valintine from ff7)
Personality: I'm carefree, I don't take too many risks if it means my brother will yell at me. I don't like worrying him so I try to not do anything that will make him angry. I can be very selfish when it comes to my brother, hardly ever letting anyone get close to him. While he's more serious I'm not I'm a lot more 'fun' :p
I like: Chocolate, my brother, cute guys, large bodies of water, cats, sweet food, mild food.
I don't like: My parents, 'normal people' , making my brother worry about me, egotistic guys, girls who fawn over my brother.
Bio: Neither twin was separated in their lives. They were both taken to a facility when their parents found out they were 'special' and were sold to the facility to be experimented on. However, they escaped when they were 14 and founded the 'Sanctuary' for other's like them but hid it under the cover of an 'asylum' so that the Emperor wouldn't suspect what was really going on.
Apperance: http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/hk/6m/9i/miandkokio.jpg ((img isn't working))
Other: Older twin to Jack. Her powers get stronger the more water she has around her.

Name: Jake
Element: Earth
Eye colour to back this up: Brown
Weapon: Dual Dessert eagle guns
Personality: I'm very protective of my sister, Some say I'm a 'bad boy' but I'm not I just like to take risks in order to protect those I care about. I'm not very selfish or mean but when my sister does something that could hurt her I become the 'bad guy' and she calls me mean.
I like: My sister, cute girls, the sun, the rain, night time, stuff that my sister likes.
I don't like: My sister getting hurt, 'normal' people, false beauty, things that make my sister cry, guys who sniff around my sister.
Other: Twin to Leigha. He always goes barefoot. It helps him tune into and access his power better.

Name: Hikari
Element: Light
Eye colour: a cream ish colour it changes depending on how much she uses.
Weapon: Anything she can get her hands on
Personality: Erratic. Any of her original personality was wiped when she was a 'lab rat' as she affectionately calls it. She isn't very lucid.
I like: The sun, light... Everything!!
I don't like: anything and everything
Bio: Everything Hikari was before she was captured and experimented on, was taken from her in those labs. She doesn't remember anything of her life before the lab, all she remembers is what the scientists at the lab told her. Her number, her gender, that she was a monster and not allowed to speak and always left in the dark. She was liberated by Jake and a small group of others like her. She wasn't lucid until she felt the light, once she saw and felt it she pulled it into the room to see if there was someone in the room with her then with Jake she escaped with six others. Since she didn't have a name Jake gave her one and it stuck.
Appearance: http://www.ga-weddings.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/pictures-of-anime-girls-in-prom-dresses-7.jpg
Other: She describes the light as music. Whenever she channels her power she usually dances to it. And she is never lucid when she dances.

Name: Claire, (But she prefers Mirror)
Element: Mirror
Eye colour to back this up: clear reflective blue
Weapon: Her Mirrors
Personality: Loyal, caring about others, loves her brother.
I like: everything positive
I don't like: everything negative
Bio: Claire and her brother escaped the experimental facility on their own and found the Sanctuary on their own. Mirror set up a hospital ward in the Sanctuary and teaches others in Triage. Her brother died in a freak accident but she always blames her self. She might, might, have a crush on the RA leader.
Apperance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other: She still blames herself for her brothers death  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:45 pm
((*Noms on cookies* Hey, if need be I can create a character for the leader of the RA. I don't mind.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:34 am
((Yeah that's fine. We can have two characters each...As I said I'm in charge of NPC's like the Emperor and his guards. However, I will allow for sympathisers in the Guard.))  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:57 pm
Name: Michael
Element: Darkness/Shadow
Eye colour to back this up: Black
Weapon: Anything I can get my hands on, but I perfer the bow and arrow and I always have a dagger on me.
Personality: Confidant, protective, aloof, daring, kind, smart
I like: Freedom, sweets, privacy, showing off occasionally, fighting for what I believe in
I don't like: Corruption, the Emperor, people who talk too much, followers of the Emperor, spicy food
Bio: When I was born, my parents saw my black eyes and knew at once I had elemental powers. So they fled into the forest and hid me from the Emperor's regime. Then, one day when I was ten, I wandered out of the forest into a town and saw people like me, people with powers being hunted by soldiers. Thankfully, I had some control over my power and I was able to help them, take them back to the forest where I had been hiding. Though I was younger than all of them, they looked up to me, so to speak, and I suggested that we fight back, fight for our freedom to walk around without fear. And so the Rebel Alliance was formed. We've created a base underground, hidden from any unwanted prying eyes. And I've grown in leaps and bounds, becoming the undisputed leader by age 16 when we finished the base. For the next six years I've been helping fight the Emperor and his forces and saving as many Magi as I can. Most wish to help fight, but those who don't are given a safe place to live. But there has to be more than this . . .
Apperance: User Image
Other: Was blinded in a fight, though his powers still allow him to 'see'.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:25 pm
((Oh chibi why did you have to choose that pic? The guy's so sexy! I wanna do him >////<))  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:24 pm
((Whaaaaaat?! I picked the pic cause it fit the image in my mind best! But you like the character?))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:29 pm
((Yes I love him!!! He's so yummy!))  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:34 pm
((Sooo . . . can we start while we wait for others to join? Yes? no? Maybe? Please?))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:39 pm
((lol sure if you wish ^_^))  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:53 pm
((Well, it's your RP, you should start. ^-^))  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff