Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel's Charity

Back to Guilds

Giving gold and items to gaians in need 

Tags: Charity, Quests, Free, Gold, Items 

Reply Contests and Games (Win Items and / or Gold Prizes!)
Win 100K!! Writing contest [CLOSED... results out] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GarGo0or

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:00 am
Hi all members ^^ I wanted to open a small contest for the Guild's members to help you gain gold and entertain myself...
it's a very small contest not like the other one I post in Gaia forum... (please if you're interested in that too join!!)
Here...
I have 2 avi.s I like and use... each one has a completely different style and theme.. I want you to write a friendship story between these two girls...
These are the friends
User Image User Image
I want something heartwarming lovely and cute not lesbian... I can see each one is cute in a different style... make it any genre
The prizes:
First: 100k
second: 50k
third: 10k

and who made me laugh "not any comedy but something makes me laugh" will get 5k even if he/she didn't win... and not only 1 can get this 5k but anyone who makes me laugh

No words limit

Dead line: November 15
now start your creativity ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was hard to decide and I had to read through some stories 2 times… I thought I'll choose 2 first and 2 second without third but then I was finally able to decide… wish I was fair enough but in the end this was based on my taste so those who didn't win please don't be upset… ^_^
But also till the end I couldn't choose 3 only… but there was 2 in the third place… since these two stories were so different and hard to see which is better than which… one was with good idea in the beginning and then it became so common… the second is different… it was common at the beginning but the ending was origin… so even at this part of judging I couldn't decide which was better… so congratulation the 4 of you

1ST: GoldenStarDrops WON 100k
2ED: shakiisueshadow WON 50k
3ED: shikuzaru & fizzyorangesoda WON 10k

No one got a 5k for making me laugh… but for each one who participated will get 1.5k as a thank you gift for participating in this contest. Participators:

gold2581
Vdoom
SpidAngel
Ill Play Spades
mudgirl2222
Slutty Cupcake Girl

Trades are coming now =)

If I forgot someone please tell me in the thread "I prefer you quote too coz sometimes I don't notice ^_^  
ll Pik ll generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 45!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:20 pm
Once upon a time in the land of rally there was this little girl who loves to party but there was this SUPER mean girl who kept throwing waffles at her and saying she was ugly.Soo she called the burrito control dun dun dun dun dun duhhh BURRITO POLICE AT YOUR SERVICE MAM. SO the burrito police kept throwing waffles at ashley(mean girl) how do you like it SON GET PWNED (mean girl:you guys are so mean) Soooo they all went into some towns in front of a concert they made up by throwing waffles at other people.They all lived happily ever after oh yeah and the nice girls name was first name: Rea last name: Tod Reatod And that's my story by gold 2581 sorry it wasnt 1,000 words but that would take um sooo hmmm like ummmmmmmm oh yeahhhhhhh 2 hours soooooo no thousand to five thousand words ok no thousand words nuh uh notta nope never only if i get waffles LOL wait what ever happened to the burrito police? well whatevs like totally OMG! freakin hater burritos are awsome  

ll Pik ll

Interesting Player

5,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

ll Pik ll

Interesting Player

5,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:21 pm
GarGo0or
Hi all members ^^ I wanted to open a small contest for the Guild's members to help you gain gold and entertain myself...
it's a very small contest not like the other one I post in Gaia forum... (please if you're interested in that too join!!)
Here...
I have 2 avi.s I like and use... each one has a completely different style and theme.. I want you to write a friendship story between these two girls...
These are the friends
User Image User Image
I want something heartwarming lovely and cute not lesbian... I can see each one is cute in a different style... make it any genre
The prizes:

and who made me laugh "not any comedy but something makes me laugh" will get 5k even if he/she didn't win... and not only 1 can get this 5k but anyone who makes me laugh

Words limit is 1,000-3,000

my story is on top of this post  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:22 pm
gold2581
Once upon a time in the land of rally there was this little girl who loves to party but there was this SUPER mean girl who kept throwing waffles at her and saying she was ugly.Soo she called the burrito control dun dun dun dun dun duhhh BURRITO POLICE AT YOUR SERVICE MAM. SO the burrito police kept throwing waffles at ashley(mean girl) how do you like it SON GET PWNED (mean girl:you guys are so mean) Soooo they all went into some towns in front of a concert they made up by throwing waffles at other people.They all lived happily ever after oh yeah and the nice girls name was first name: Rea last name: Tod Reatod And that's my story by gold 2581 sorry it wasnt 1,000 words but that would take um sooo hmmm like ummmmmmmm oh yeahhhhhhh 2 hours soooooo no thousand to five thousand words ok no thousand words nuh uh notta nope never only if i get waffles LOL wait what ever happened to the burrito police? well whatevs like totally OMG! freakin hater burritos are awsome
nice story dude  

ll Pik ll

Interesting Player

5,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

GarGo0or

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:27 pm
gold2581

I didn't read it yet but it's too short... the words shouldn't be less than 1000 words... try making it longer please ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:29 pm
GarGo0or
gold2581

I didn't read it yet but it's too short... the words shouldn't be less than 1000 words... try making it longer please ^^
Rokay but read it it will make you laugh  

ll Pik ll

Interesting Player

5,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

GarGo0or

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:42 pm
gold2581
GarGo0or
gold2581

I read it... smile
to be honest... i didn't laugh sweatdrop
I read it again to laugh.. but nothing.. I read it 3 times... it wasn't funny but wasn't bad...
make it longer... more funny... i know you can 3nodding  
ll Pik ll generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 50!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:03 pm
GarGo0or
gold2581
GarGo0or
gold2581

I read it... smile
I read it again to laugh.. but nothing.. I read it 3 times... it wasn't funny but wasn't bad...
ill try later mrgreen and ill make it REALLY DUNNY i can i can make it like ten thousand times funier and ill make it longer  

ll Pik ll

Interesting Player

5,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

GarGo0or

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:08 pm
gold2581
GarGo0or
gold2581
GarGo0or
gold2581

I read it... smile
ill try later mrgreen and ill make it REALLY DUNNY i can i can make it like ten thousand times funier and ill make it longer

looking forward to it ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:24 pm
ok I'll try heart

Jamie was a very lonely girl. Nobody cared about her, everybody ignored her. Jamie thought she was invisible. She held out her hand in front of her. She believed that she was fading. Tomorrow was her birthday. She wondered, will anyone sing happy birthday? Will anyone even say hi?
While she sulked, she looked at the house across the street. Someone was moving in. Maybe, I can be friends with that family, she thought, Mom told me that there was someone my age moving there. So Jamie kept an eye out for the new kid. Suddenly she saw a horrible looking girl all dark and scary. Monsters seemed to be surrounding that girl. Jamie was so shocked, she promised herself that she would never go across the street.
Meanwhile, Amy, the girl who now lived across the street from Jamie, started to unpack. She looked out the window and saw Jamie. Jamie closed the shades when she saw Amy look at her. I'm never going to make any friends, thought Amy, I'm way too different. She started to unpack.
"Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me," sang Jamie as she walked to school. She looked at the house across the street. Although it looked completely normal, chills went up Jamie's back. Then she saw Amy leaving the house. Amy stared at her and started to walk towards her. Jamie tried to run as fast as she could to get away from Amy. She tripped over a crack in the side-walk. She cut herself on the rough pavement. She tried to get up and run again, but her ankle hurt too much. Amy was catching up to Jamie. Jamie was so scared. She thought she was about to die. But she was wrong. Instead of being a horrible mean person, Amy was really nice. She gave Jamie a bandaid for her cut and carried Jamie to Jamie's house. She told Jamie's mom that Jamie had sprained her ankle. Jamie was surprised. Amy didn't seem to be like what she looked like. After that, Jamie and Amy walked to school together each day and became best friends

THE END heart  

carnivorouskuma

Timid Wildcat

carnivorouskuma

Timid Wildcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:46 pm
GarGo0or

In case you didn't see my post heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:53 pm
fizzyorangesoda
ok I'll try heart

Jamie was a very lonely girl. Nobody cared about her, everybody ignored her. Jamie thought she was invisible. She held out her hand in front of her. She believed that she was fading. Tomorrow was her birthday. She wondered, will anyone sing happy birthday? Will anyone even say hi?
While she sulked, she looked at the house across the street. Someone was moving in. Maybe, I can be friends with that family, she thought, Mom told me that there was someone my age moving there. So Jamie kept an eye out for the new kid. Suddenly she saw a horrible looking girl all dark and scary. Monsters seemed to be surrounding that girl. Jamie was so shocked, she promised herself that she would never go across the street.
Meanwhile, Amy, the girl who now lived across the street from Jamie, started to unpack. She looked out the window and saw Jamie. Jamie closed the shades when she saw Amy look at her. I'm never going to make any friends, thought Amy, I'm way too different. She started to unpack.
"Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me," sang Jamie as she walked to school. She looked at the house across the street. Although it looked completely normal, chills went up Jamie's back. Then she saw Amy leaving the house. Amy stared at her and started to walk towards her. Jamie tried to run as fast as she could to get away from Amy. She tripped over a crack in the side-walk. She cut herself on the rough pavement. She tried to get up and run again, but her ankle hurt too much. Amy was catching up to Jamie. Jamie was so scared. She thought she was about to die. But she was wrong. Instead of being a horrible mean person, Amy was really nice. She gave Jamie a bandaid for her cut and carried Jamie to Jamie's house. She told Jamie's mom that Jamie had sprained her ankle. Jamie was surprised. Amy didn't seem to be like what she looked like. After that, Jamie and Amy walked to school together each day and became best friends

THE END heart

nice ^^ bust still very short = =
I need at least 1000 words... I'm sure you can do it... it's not too much and it will be more beautiful when it's longer...  

GarGo0or

MetonymicMortal

Ice-Cold Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:00 pm
GarGo0or
Here...
These are the friends
User Image User Image
The prizes:

Words limit is 1,000-3,000

What are their names?

I would like to try but giving some one elses characters a name feels wrong XD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:35 pm
In a world not so different than our own, there were two girls. One was named Jasmine, the other Stephanie. They were two different girls, yet alike in more than one way. You see, Jasmine was popular, out going, beautiful, and very smart, but compassionate and accepting of others. Stephanie, wasn't popular, moderate looks, smart, artistic, and very humble. They were friends, but no one knew. You see, Jasmine was held to a high standard she didn't like, and no one expected anything from Stephanie, which made them perfect friends.
They hang out, do each others nails, watch movies and all that fun stuff, but they could never hang out at school. Which was soon to change. You see, Jasmine got tired of hiding this, so one day at lunch, she went right up to Stephanie and asked if she could join her table, and sat down. She started talking and became friends with everyone at the table quickly. That made such a big deal to everyone else in the school, they started hanging out with everyone else.
After that, nothing stood in the way of the perfect friends, both setting an example, while remaining close to each other. Their lives had their ups and downs, but so does everyone else. They stood by each other no matter what. There were times that they couldn't think of something to say, but to them it was fine, as long as they were together.  

Vdoom

5,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:50 pm
Around ten years ago two girls met each other in a small town. These girls couldent be anymore oppiste. One, Yasmine, is a beautifull preppy girl who loves the color pink and to have fun. Her short blonde curly hair and beautifull captivateing eyes were bink and blue, a vary, vary rare thing to happen. On the other hsnd you hsve Veronica. A girl who is just fasinated by the dead. She would practice dark majic in her room and have spirts posses her for enjoyment. Her main wordrobe consists of long black rodes that cover her dark red eyes and her long red hair. Her left eye has been removed by a vary, vary horible bear attack. The bear brock her left leg and right arm. It also ruined her eye beond repair. It had to be removed. Around that time is when she met Yamine.
On a early october morning Veronica ,the red haired girl, entered her school for the first time in two weeks. A eyepatch over her eye, cast around her right arm and left leg, and in a wheel chair. People stared at the girl who was wearing a black robe with red hair strewn about. Wispers all went around some like. "I bet you she did that to herself." Or, "only someone who worships someone like satan could have that happen to her." The wispers ruined her she was a emotiona wre ck by seventh period.the pink prinsses with short curly hair had hared off the accident and came up to her during lunch. "Hi" yasmine said as she set her tray down and sat across from her.
"are you here to make fun of me or spy on me because if you arethen just leave." Veronica reaponded in a quiet tone.
"no im not im here to talk." Yasmine saod wotba loud tone. About and hoir later thet were still ib lunch. A lomg haired girl walked by "saten worshiper." She.said as her possy and her started to layugh. Veroic sighed and looked down yasmine stood uup and stood on the table . "Listen all. You see this girl? She is a fabulus caring hirl.you guys are destroyingher because shes hurt. If you were hurt youd wany sympathy right. So give Verconica some!" She yelled to the whole lunch room. Veronica had a smile on her face as she sat down.
Ever sence thenthe two have been iresepable. They do everything to gether and plan to live together.  
Contests and Games (Win Items and / or Gold Prizes!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games