Squad Admissions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hymn of the Silent
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:28 pm
This is where you apply to be part of Squad Nine.

I'm not going to lie, my standards are going to be a little intense. After all, Squad Nine is internal affairs so whoever is in the squad has to be a little stronger than the rest of his peers. That and I'm a stickler for literacy and good role-playing. But it pays off, being the best you can be, ya?

It also helps that you have a similar zanpaku-to ability to my character's. It's not a big requisite for me and I will never call any of you out on it, I swear. It's just a nice perk.

So read carefully. If you fudge it up I'm not going to even consider it until you fix it.

1.) Give me a link to your profile.
2.) A roleplay sample. I don't care where from, but it better be your best.
3.) What position you want and why you think you'd be best suited for it.

I know I sound a little harsh, but I refuse to deal with annoying roleplayers. So if you agree with me, then this squad is definitely for you. And if I deny you, it's nothing personal.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:16 am
1.) Torik Ishikawa

2.) After parrying with his trainer, Torik pushed off of his trainer's blade with his own zanpaktou. He slid back and quickly got into a defensive stance, seeing his trainer rushing at him. The white haired shinigami thrusts his zanpaktou toward his instructor's right leg. The trainer dodged of course, and Torik's zanpaktou went straight into the ground, perfect. This had been What Torik was hoping for as he jumped up to avoid his trainer's attempt to kick his leg. Torik quickly balanced on his palm for a moment and then bounced off it, sending his leg flying toward the instructor's stomach as he raised his zanpaktou. The instructor flew a few feet back as Torik pulled his zanpaktou from the earth, rushing his trainer. As the trainer hit the ground and was about to get up, Torik was already standing above him with his zanpaktou at the trainer's throat.

The instructor just grinned and said, "Very well done, though your skill with your zanpaktou needs improvement, your skill in hand-to-hand combat is very impressive." Torik smiled as he sheathed his zanpaktou and put out his hand for his instructor to take. "Thank you sir." The trainer took his hand with a smirk, as he got up he didn't let go of Toriks hand. He pulled him in and kneed Torik in the stomach. Torik went wide-eyed as he grabbed his stomach and hit the floor. "Never give your opponent an opening." The instructor started walking toward a tree. "Lunch Time!" Torik just grinned as he got up slowly, "That was a cheap shot damnit!!" The instructor laughed as he started eating a rice ball. "There is no such thing as a cheap shot in a battle." Torik just smirked at his instructor as he walked over to eat lunch as well. Oh yeah? Lets see how you like it after lunch.

After lunch Torik was sitting next to a tree as his trainer was resting above him on a tree branch. He looked up into the sky with boredom. "Are we going to get back to training yet?" Torik asked with slight annoyance in his voice, at times his instructor could be so lazy. His laziness was starting to rub off on Torik and it was annoying him. The trainer just looked at him and chuckled. "Patience kid, a good part of training is resting and recovering. Also, knowing when you have been beaten." The instructor chuckled again as he saw Torik's annoyed face. " I had you beat!" Torik then just shook his head and chuckled with his trainer, despite the laziness and slight annoyance Torik and his trainer really had a small bond. "Alright kid, you want more. Come and get it." He said as he stood on the branch and drew his zanpaktou. Torik grabbed the hilt of his zanpaktou ready to draw it for round two, but then an explosion was seen in the distance.

Torik and his trainer look into the direction the blast came from, his instructor's face more serious than ever before. "I think is a Hollow. He said before jumping down and looking back at Torik. "Stay here and wait for me to return, you're not ready yet." Before Torik had a chance to argue his trainer was already running off toward the Hollow. Torik waited until he could not see his trainer anymore, he couldn't take being left behind and he wanted to help. Torik started running toward his trainer and the Hollow, into the forest. When he had finally caught up with them he saw his instructor and other shinigami on the floor. His trainer was on the verge of death as he looked up and saw Torik, before he had a chance to say anything he was blasted by a Cero at point blank range. The instructor was now dead, Torik just watched in horror. "NO! He yelled as he drew his zanpaktou and got into a battle position. "I swear I'll kill you!" The young shinigami's voice was filled with rage, he then pushed off his feet and ran toward the Hollow with his zanpaktou in his right hand.

The Hollow thrusts it claw toward Torik, he just jumped out of the way and countered slashing his blade toward its arm. The zanpaktou only went half way into the Hollows arm, this just seemed to annoy the beast as it pulled is arm back, to disconnect the blade from its arm, and backhanded Torik. This caused him to fly through a tree and into another tree, denting it. Torik's vision was blurred from the hit, he wasn't sure what category this Hollow fell under, but from the stories it looked like an Adjuchas. If it was, then Torik wouldn't stand a chance at his level. The Adjuchas jumped and was about to land on Torik, but he rolled to the side barely avoiding it. He felt weak and his vision still blurred, but he still thrusts his blade through the Hollow's shoulder after he rolled. The Hollow just opened its mouth and was charging a Cero, This is it... He thought, thinking he was going to die then and there. At the last moment a shinigami Shunpo'd in between the two and cut the Hollows head off. This shinigami had a Captain's Haori on so it must have been a Captain, but Torik couldn't see who it was.

The mysterious Captain sheathed his zanpaktou as the Hollow dissolved into the atmosphere. As the Captain was walking toward Torik he passed out from his injuries. The young shinigami Torik then awoke many hours later in a 4th squad recovery room. He sat up and a nurse came to him "You must lay down, you are still gravely injured." Torik just looked at the nurse and asked. "Where is the Captain that brought me here?" The nurse just looked at him and raised an eye brow in confusion. "A Captain brought you? We didn't see any Captain, I just walked in and saw you laying on one of our operation tables. Which Captain was it that brought you?" Torik just looked down trying to remember what he looked like or at least the number on his Haori. " I don't know, I was on the verge of passing out when I saw him save me. Then I passed out before I got a good look at him. Torik just laid back down and looked at the ceiling thinking of his now deceased mentor. I will make you proud some day.... Takeru Tenshu.

3.) I think I would be suited to either Lieutenant or 3rd seat, I have been Role Playing Bleach for about 4 years now and I have made it to about 4th seat before I killedoff my own character before it was going to be promoted to 3rd. Another reason my Character might be a good choice for either of these spots is because our Zanpaktou are both Element based, even though Earth and Wind are very different I believe our Zanpaktou could work well together.  

Elemental Zanpaktou
Crew

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100

Hymn of the Silent
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:34 am
Impressive, admittedly! You've really grown as an RPer since I saw you last, Elemental. I'd be glad to have you as the Lieutenant of my squad. I'll be out for part of the day but when I return I'll post your profile in the squad and get it all situated. Congrats!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:59 pm

1.Sayuri Yamazaki

2. It was a perfect Saturday morning, bright and sunny, not a cloud in the picturesque blue sky. Sayuri, accompanied by her zanpakuto spirit, Awaihiko, was taking a walk in a forest outside of the Seireitei, something she knew she wasn't supposed to be doing. The forest was almost as cheery as the female shinigami who wandered through it, gently tossing her picnic basket with each elegant step. Her spirit, however, was not so in tune with the scene."Sayuri, why don't you listen to me?" the boy growled as his glowing golden eyes racked the tree line in search of some unseen danger, "Let's turn back. Something seems wrong." The female shinigami smiled disarmingly, "Awaihiko, don't be such a spoil-sport." Sayuri winked playfully at her spirit before she began walking again. Although she was new to the Seireitai, Sayuri was skilled in sensing danger. Her brother, Aoi, told her so himself and he was hard to please when it came to shinigami skills.

The pair continued to walk through the forest, their feet finding natural paths along the saplings in the absence of true trails. It wasn't too long before Sayuri found what she was looking for, a small clearing with ankle height grass and burnt pieces of wood scattered throughout the area. Usually happy, Sayuri looked unnaturally calm as she walked into the treeless zone. "Lets take a break here, okay, Awai?" Awaihiko pursed his lips in displeasure, but held his silence. He knew why Sayuri had returned to this place. She still blamed herself for her father's death. Absentmindedly, Awaihiko wondered what happened after you die in the Soul Society if you were technically already dead.

They both sat in silence for hours, just watching the surrounding area, thinking, and eatting. It was Sayuri who broke the quiet first, "I wanted to thank you, Awai, for comming with me..." Sayuri said in her musical voice as she played with the hem of her shihakusho, "I just wanted to visit this place again, to, you know, say good-bye. Last time I was here Aoi came with me, but he told me not to come alone." Awaihiko's eyes softened, "You speak as if I actually had a choice in this" the spirit jabbed playfully as he sat up and dusted off his strange clothing. The spirit put his hands on his hips in an unmistakable mimic of Sayuri and winked roguishly before he suddenly realised how late it was. It took them all day to get this far into the forest. The sun was setting now and this forest had gained a reputation for housing a large ammount of hollows."Sayuri," Awahiko said firmly, "we have to leave. Now!"

For a second Sayuri just stared dumbly at her spirit, not realising the danger she was now in. Although she had talent she was still fresh from the Academy and she had barely 'met' Awaihiko. She had just befrended him days before and he was still holding back Shikai from her. If she was surrounded by hollows how would she be able to protect herself? Sayuri sat up with speed that took her spirit by surprise. "We have to hurry!" She said loudly as she picked up her basket and motioned for her spirit to follow her, "The sun's going down soon! How didn't we notice?" Sayuri's face always betrayed her emotions. At the moment she looked terrified, yet she was being brave. Awaihiko bit back the desire to say "I told you we shouldn't have come" and smiled against himself as they took off in a run.

They ran fast and hard through the dense underbrush. The forest was easy for Sayuri to navigate through during the day, but the sun had now set. The only thing visable were Awaihiko's golden eyes. Both Sayuri and Awaihiko's clothing were ripped and a small loose branch was comically stuck in Sayuri's hair. "Do you think we're close to the edge of this forest...?" Sayuri said lightly, breathing hard. "How would you expect me to know? I just followed you and----" the spirit had suddenly stopped talking and mimed "stay quiet" to Sayuri who watched her spirit questionably. Awaihiko narrowed his eyes before he moved with the speed of a spirit and grabbed Sayuri's arm, dragging her along.

When he felt that they had gotten far enough away from the danger, Awaihiko let go of Sayuri and allowed her to walk again. She was practically spitting fire. "What the hell was that, Awaihiko?!" Sayuri stamped her right foot on the ground, her now extremely tattered hakama swaying with the gust of passing wind. "You must have dragged me for at least ten minutes! I think I'm capable of running, thank you!" "Yeah, and you'd have gotten about two steps in before that thing killed you! Just shut up and walk, why don't you?"
The two glared daggers at each other as they found the trees thinning to short, well kept grasses. Secretly, each held a slight smile. They were glad to be rid of Awaihiko's monster and to be out of the woods, together.

3. I would love to be third seat, if possible. If not I'll willingly take any available position. I think that I would be a good fit for a seat due to my love of role-playing & my literacy (although I do tend to make mistakes)

MeroMerokono

Hymn of the Silent
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:24 pm
Accepted. Welcome to the Ninth Squad, Mero. Feel free to begin posting wherever you would like! I'm still adding a few more things to the squad so stay sharp!  
Squad 9-Internal Affairs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games