Inuzuka
  Akimichi
  Nara
  Other (Please Post)
View Results

GM Daniel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:52 pm
ninja cool ninja Please Post your Answers Here.. ninja cool ninja

I think Uchihas are the Strongest (If only Itachi did'nt wipe them all off)
ninja cry ninja cry ninja sad ninja sad ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:35 pm
uchihas  

dragonstrikerxeno

mito57

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:51 pm
i think that kakashi's clan the hatake clan is awesome

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:23 pm
The Kaguya Clan. For those who dont remember this clan. Kimimaro has it's Bloodline.

I picked this because...well...they use freaking bones as weapons and can regrow them really fast. And their body can take anything!  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Lhunari

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:24 pm
the uchiha clan would have been the strongest but now no ones left except for itachi and sasuke xp  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:37 am
The Uchiha clan rocks!  

Sakura Latte

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:33 am
EDIT: I completely left out Kakashi's clan.
Sorry.
This may be pretty messed up because his family has a long line of elite ninja. DX

*ahem* Each clan has their specific talent, typically.
But for some clans, it's by generation.
Not all of the Hyuuga were like Neji, and not all the Nara were like Shikamaru.
This is why a lot of people will disagree with the following:

Strength: Akimichi
Vitality: Hyuuga
Speed: Hyuuga
Charisma: Aburame
Chakra: Akimichi
Intelligence: Hyuuga/Nara
Ninjutsu: Inuzuka
Taijutsu: Hyuuga/Akimichi

This is not only judging off of the rookies, but their family as well.

Rock Lee has awesome Taijutsu... but he's practically an orphan, and he is likely the only in his family to even go as far as to become a ninja, them lacking ninjutsu abilities (it's likely a genetic trait). This is why his "clan" isn't here.

Asyou can see, the Hyuuga clan appears... a lot.
They are clearly known as a very strong clan. Not only, but some may disagree.
Concerning...

Vitality: Vitality is life-span. All the Hyuuga members have survived terrible beatings of one sort or another. Hinata beaten to an inch of her life by Neji, Neji beaten to an inch of his life be Kidomaru.

Speed: This was a hard choice. It is known that Kiba, Lee, Shikamaru, Naruto, and Sasuke are all pretty fast. But it's hard to judge their whole clan that way. The Uchiha clans abilities were wild, but the Hyuuga clan was feared for their taijutsu all around the ninja countries.

Intelligence: Fangirls, hold your tongues. I could be very wrong here. They Hyuuga clan's system of the main family and branch family seems very immoral, cruel, and horrible, but it protects the clan as a whole. It's true that if the whole clan protected eachother, they'd likely be better off, which is why I got stuck on the fence with this one. Shikamaru's only other actual clan relative really talked about is his dad, who we only see fight maybe once or twice. He also is a writer of medical books, which obviously saved several lives, including Chouji, who was almost DESTINED to die. This is why I'm on the fence. There's just more Hyuugas to get information from. If wives count as clan members, Shikamaru's mom was only a chuunin, and then became... well, a mom. Dx

Taijutsu: Yup. Another very hard one. The Hyuuga are fantastic at taijutsu, and would likely crush Chouji to a pulp, but his dad seems to hide some very... big secrets. It's not known, but but Chouzu or whatever his name is against Hiashi or Hizashi and it would be a very interesting battle. Chouji's techniques at first were all about gluttony. He was slow, fat, and dumb. His dad, though, trains him that it's not about fat, but just about being big in general. So it's safe to say after seeing Chouji in the second "season" of Naruto, (when they're older,) that he has gotten a little buff in strength.

Overall, it's safe to say the Hyuuga are the strongest clan, but that doesn't mean little weak Shikamaru can't trick Neji or skinny little Naruto can't Resengan them to death. Proof is that Naruto beat Neji in a one-on-one battle... perhaps strength has very little to do with being a ninja.

BTW... Nice armor there, Chou. xD

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:51 am
Uchiha Clan!  

Sakura Takafumi

Lonely Explorer

8,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:13 pm
uchiha and hyugga

also you forgot yamanaka.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:46 pm
All..  

GM Daniel

`Renny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:27 am
Hyuugas by far. How are you going to be able to beat someone who has almost a 360 degree range of view. Plus the Uchiha Clan is said to be a desendant of the Hyuuga Clan. But its like Shikalee said and I quote
Quote:
Overall, it's safe to say the Hyuuga are the strongest clan, but that doesn't mean little weak Shikamaru can't trick Neji or skinny little Naruto can't Resengan them to death. Proof is that Naruto beat Neji in a one-on-one battle... perhaps strength has very little to do with being a ninja.

PS: Shikamaru is not weak, just Lazy.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:34 am
ninja I like Nara the best. ninja  

Crimson Cupcake

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:33 am
It's been a while since I posted here. I'm going to reconsider my fairness.

The Uchiha clan was one of of the strongest in Konoha. It is clear that the Sarutobi clan was also very strong. Kakashi's clan was only known for him and his father, which leads me to believe they were strong people in a weak clan.

A clan most recognized clan for strength, integrity, and skill is the Hyuuga clan. I'm not just talking about their attacks, or who they have or have not killed. By far, the Uchiha clan, BEFORE Itachi "went bad" still had the highest kill count (because they were one of the largest clans in Konoha, the largest ninja city). But since the Uchiha were massacred, the Hyuuga clan took its place. The Hyuuga clan has a very strict bound moral code in which it must run in order to protect itself...

And I don't even know why Shikamaru is in the question. His clan is small, insignificant, and not STRONG. They are extremely witty. They are known for brains, not brawns. Also, Shikamaru's strength (before the Naruto Part 2 Arc) was a mere 2/5. That is weaker than some of the girls, I believe. Not to mention in order for him to make any sense, he'd have to give up some strength and skill for that amazing brain. Intelligence is earned, not given. Overall, Shikamaru is very weak in comparison to people like Sasuke and Naruto. They'd pin him down in seconds making him scream "uncle."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:20 pm
My vote is with Kimimaro's dead family. I mean, come on. LOOK AT THE BONES!  

Captain Verd

Samurai Senel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:35 pm
Clan's and bloodline are for bitchs, being a Jinchuriki would be where it's at well except if you had the four tails considering it is the weakest of all.
But if I had to say one definitly Hatake.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff