Submit

Which do you use?
  Up
  X/Y
  Both
View Results

Bugeera

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:29 pm
Do you use X/Y or just up to jump? I never use up, and I find it anoying when I jump instead of doing the up tilt I wanted to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:52 am
I never have a problem performing my Up & *insert button* moves. I guess I know how to time my presses. xd Anyway, jump has alway been up, even on SSB. Besides, you don't like it, there are the other buttons.  

Arthur Sataine

dablackgoku2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:00 pm
I uses the X buttom because it's just easyer for me to use with my skills. wink User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:13 pm
i use x/y because it gives me more control on my jump  

Phantom_Renegade

Bugeera

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:46 pm
Arthur Sataine
I never have a problem performing my Up & *insert button* moves. I guess I know how to time my presses. xd Anyway, jump has alway been up, even on SSB. Besides, you don't like it, there are the other buttons.

Quote:
I never use up, and I find it anoying when I jump instead of doing the up tilt I wanted to do.

It has been jump in pretty much any other fighter, but you use up for more things then jumping in this game.
Quote:
i use x/y because it gives me more control on my jump

Same here.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:53 pm
I only use up to jump out of shine, but more often I'll just waveshine instead of jumping out of it. so yeah, I dont use up that often, but that is just my prefrence. If I could learn to WD w/ control stick I'd use up all the time, but I'm too rigid of a player to learn that, tis why I have problems shffling.  

felix45

ArcVyse

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:24 pm
I found you Felix eek

And I agree with his opinion completely.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:31 pm
Im no good with star fox team so I cant relate.  

Bugeera

RubberDuckie50792

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:03 am
i use up. it seems easier to me.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:05 am
I use both, when I am flying away from an attack that hit me and I need to jump asap I use the x/y because you can push it faster then then tapping the controle stick.
But I still prefer the controle stick since I've always used it and suits me pretty well.  

Roy Soraxis

ArcVyse

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:27 pm
Seriously, use X to jump, that way you can use the Directional stick to DI at the same time, whilst also using the C-stick to perform aerials whilst DI'ing in any direction.

How else do you expect to do a retreating DJC to F-air with Peach confused  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:53 pm
Arc Angel Gabriel
Seriously, use X to jump, that way you can use the Directional stick to DI at the same time, whilst also using the C-stick to perform aerials whilst DI'ing in any direction.

How else do you expect to do a retreating DJC to F-air with Peach confused

its an option, but not one for me, doesn't suit me.  

Roy Soraxis

sorintorak

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:50 pm
X and Y just come naturely for me. Blackgoku spelled buttom blaugh . Sorry, imature comment...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:22 pm
I pursonaly believe that it depends on the moment I mean if your trying to move very fast then pressing y or x is probably better but if your moving around the stage then I would use the up direction  

vivi is my master

NekkyoMaster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:41 am
The X and Y buttons are easier to use, in my opinion.  
Techniques

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff