Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:58 pm
Welcome!

This is a general RP search for my lovely SoA, please feel free to toss ideas at me or plots you think I can help out with!

*Note: I only do guild RP.

Sister RP
Never Again - (Taru's Tasso)
Beneath the Sands - (Jikde's Suba)
Hidden Treasures (Pearly's Fjolnir)
Stormborn RP
Thrills and Chills (Flikhamarr)
Bonelands RP
The Right Decision for Me (Depawsit's Mimo)
World Around Us (junglerunner's Khet)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:40 pm
[Priorities]

User Image
Asali'Jua (Honey Sun - Swahili)
Current Situation: Living under the protection of a rogue male with her sister at her side. Its been an adjustment, but she's all to happy to exercise her new found freedoms and to reacquaint herself with the world. All in all getting high on life.

Personality: Asali can be described as bright and personable, eager to meet and great with strangers and quick to accept friendship. She craves positive contact with others and enjoys a fun romp around with those she trusts enough to hang around with. Exploring the savannah and discovering the mysteries of the world are some of her true passions, as well as feeling the thrill of the hunt. Though she loves to laugh and be merry, she can become riled and aggressive if the situation calls for it. Especially if males or particularly disagreeable females try to push her around or place themselves above her. She also has a small hero's complex, and will try to butt in and be the voice of reason if she thinks it will help someone.

Brief History: Escaped slavery as an adolescent with her sister in tow, having been raised in a pride that stole and raised outsider cubs as personal servants without the rights as full members. Does not remember her family, just the cruelty of their ex-masters.

Wants: General RP! No mate or fling offers please, she's happy to stick with her protector and provide him with anything she can. Feel free to offer plots you need help with, these girls are adventurers. *Note: I almost always RP Asali and Damu together.

User Image
Damu'Mwezi (Blood Moon - Swahili)
Current Situation: Learning to live again. She's had a rough life and is finding it difficult to adjust to a more peaceful state of living. Under the protection of a rogue male with Asali at her side.

Personality: Damu is more untrusting of strangers and quick to jump to conclusions if she feels there may be the possibility of a threat to her or her sister. Despite being a bit prickly at first, she does warm up quickly and is quite eager to find the fun out of most any situation. She does enjoy good humoredly poking fun at her friends, especially if she knows they'll retaliate in either the same way or a friendly game of chase and spar. Adventure is something she enjoys doing with her sister, but Damu is more partial to keeping an eye out for danger. She doesn't like sticking her nose in someone's business, but often has to drag Asali out of trouble when she makes a mess of things trying play hero. Give her time, and she's bound to be a loyal friend and tough love kind of gal.

Brief History: Masterminded the escape from their old pride, severely bitter and defensive about their past situation. Unlike her sister, she does have vague memories about their true family and wonders at how different their life would have been if they hadn't been captured as cubs.

Wants: General RP! Perhaps an encounter with a lion trying to take her and her sister as slaves? Of course, it wouldn't be successful, but it would definitely rattle the girls.

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:05 pm
[My Muse]

User Image Name: Don'zaraasir (Goes by Don ICly.)

Pride: Myrsky Syntynt (Viking Pride)

Personality: He usually doesn't involve himself in the plights and pains of others, feeling its their responsibility to get themselves out of trouble. Though being in a pride has slightly shaken this belief since his rogue days, and he is more likely to lend a paw to pride members if he sees that they are at least attempting to rectify the situation by their own volition. Don is also blood thirsty and eager to rise to any challenge, as well as throw his weight around in a more friendly manner with good-intentioned wrestling or sparring matches. He respects strength most of all be it of the body or the spirit.

Wants: Viking pride RP! Anything goes! He joined the Stormborn not too long ago, but quickly fell into place as a Reaver and has since then caught his stride with the pride. He's also up for challenges, spars, and raiding RPs if you're interested. Open to flings and possibly a mate. Not leaving pride.

User Image

Name: Dina

Pride: Ithambo'hlabathi (The Bonelands)

Personality: Dina rarely keeps to herself, finding the connection and bond with her pride sisters to be enjoyable and a great necessity to life. She is also rather worrisome of those she cares about, and is quick to lecture just about anyone on anything she feels they need to consider. Currently the pride is going through difficult times, and their way of life shaken (see meta-status). On a personal level, Dina is attempting to cope in the only way she knows how, and that's to keep herself busy with trying to help the pride through its day to day functions. As of a few weeks ago, that involves utilizing her vulture partner, Bora, to locate herds for hunting and possible dangers for her pride sisters to avoid.

Wants: Pride RP! She needs to bond with her sisters. <3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:24 am
[Others in Need of RP]

User Image Name: Machupa

Pride: Rogue (Joining Kizi)

Personality: He's always in a mellow state of mind, carefree and eager to enjoy whatever the day has to offer. He can also be quite boisterous, telling wild stories as well as encouraging others to do the same. Though he can get rowdy and does enjoy brawling and sparring with the boys, he's not a very good fighter and thinks of it more as a sport than anything else. He's had a fun life living as a rogue, partying like an animal, brawling like a drunken maniac, and learning to love the taste of those few things that give him that happy-go-lucky 'buzz'. He loves crafting and creating new and strange tonics, using ingredients he finds lying around. Most of the time it'll give a lion a buzzed feeling but sometimes this goes awry and can be quite poisonous! And that's just the fun part, now isn't it?

Wants: A joining rp for the Kizi! I'd like him to become an alchemist, but first he needs to actually be accepted into the pride. Any general rp would be great as well, since I haven't had much of a chance to play with him just yet.

User Image

Name: Masearro

Pride: Rogue

Personality: He's an opportunist and a thief at heart. If he overhears something that could potentially benefit him he'll stick around to wait for the perfect ambush moment and then take the prize for himself. Most of the time, but not always, this is kills after a successful hunt, when the hunter in question is too tired to defend its meal. Of course this has landed him in some trouble in the past, so he's a bit wary of strangers and their intentions, uncertain if he's stolen from them in the past and not wanting to get his rump kicked in return. He can be kind and compassionate to those that are unable to take care of themselves, and may even attempt to help for a little while. However, this side of him is well hidden, as he doesn't want to get a reputation for doing so.

Wants: General RP. Perhaps an encounter with someone's he's stolen from before? He's up for just about anything so long as it doesn't kill him. I'd like to fling him with a cheetah, so long as she has spots. Preferably in a different style than his own. He thinks those slender ladies are sexy!

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:37 pm
Phew! <3 This is now open.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:17 pm
For Adventure 2 I can offer Tasso:

User Image
He guards the boarder of Ashnai'le- a pride were the members of his rank are required to capture anyone who strays too closely as slaves. And once a lion has been dragged into the boarder, it's nearly impossible for them to escape with their life.

He has never taken anyone in because he knows what a terrible life even those who have "freedom" in his pride have, much less those who are imprisoned. However, his brother has recently reminded him that he needs to be more vigilant, so attempting to capture your girls might be a good test for him.  

Hotaru-Neko

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:54 am
That's sounds like a good fit to me, I'll try to get the RP started sometime this week. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:28 am
I have this cub in the Ithambo'hlabathi for pride RP for Dina if you like  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:57 pm
^^ Yes please, Ithambo rp makes me happy. Feel free to start it if you have time, if not then I'll get to it soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:04 am
Here you go Taru! Adventure 2  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:58 pm
For Boudaihobbit! Ithambo RP  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:43 am
Are there any Kizingo'zaa ladies out there willing to fling with my Reaver boy Don? xD He has 4 RPs ready to go, and would just need one with the lioness. Of course, he'd have no claim of the cubs (he likely wouldn't even know they existed) so she would have full rein on their raising.

If you're interested please post so in this thread, or pm me! heart  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:32 am
^^ Still looking.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:00 am
Also up for meet and greets or anything else you have in mind! Feel free to offer anything. <3 I just love to rp.  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:06 am
Added some more information on the girls, including their current goals.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff