Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
the guild??? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silentdeath980

Magnetic Receiver

7,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:39 pm
well I'm not very active in guilds anymore so I'm just gunna post this here post on the guild since the last was in like...early august, btw GO SEE THE THREE MUSKETEERS!!!!! its dead awsome biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:39 pm
silentdeath980
well I'm not very active in guilds anymore so I'm just gunna post this here post on the guild since the last was in like...early august, btw GO SEE THE THREE MUSKETEERS!!!!! its dead awsome biggrin
You can be into guilds by being active in this one blaugh I really want to go see it...but the king doesn't want to..... sweatdrop  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

silentdeath980

Magnetic Receiver

7,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:46 pm
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980
You can be into guilds by being active in this one blaugh I really want to go see it...but the king doesn't want to..... sweatdrop

ohoho thats a first, the QUEEN always dominates...sadly rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:15 pm
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980

Oh I will dominate cause I am AWESOME! yum_puddi  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

silentdeath980

Magnetic Receiver

7,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:27 pm
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980

yeah yeah yeah lolz emotion_donotwant <---this emo. is funny...anyways how long did it take for that avi?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:30 pm
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980

yeah yeah yeah lolz emotion_donotwant <---this emo. is funny...anyways how long did it take for that avi?
Not very long. Everything I got from monthly collectibles, chance items, and the king got the gogh reed and didn't like it so he gave it to me.  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

silentdeath980

Magnetic Receiver

7,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:16 pm
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980

Not very long. Everything I got from monthly collectibles, chance items, and the king got the gogh reed and didn't like it so he gave it to me.

woooow that quick huh? emotion_donotwant think last year is when i started from being a noob to an intermidiate gaian lolz got my first 10k, 20k, 40k, 100k, 300k, then skipped to a 1millg, it waaasssss...

emotion_eyebrow a chance item (a record disc?) and i got the highest one (pink hair i believe) emotion_yatta ...still hate chance items tho

but nowadays since i dont get on that much, i usally buy dolls and wait like months tryin to sell them for more then i bought them for lolz, i just like to play around with my gold like that, if i can sell this doll, ill be aaaattt....1.2mill? yepp and i always hold a tektek contest for 100k (havent done that in awhile though sweatdrop ) =_= i dont do donations either wink  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:14 pm
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980

woooow that quick huh? emotion_donotwant think last year is when i started from being a noob to an intermidiate gaian lolz got my first 10k, 20k, 40k, 100k, 300k, then skipped to a 1millg, it waaasssss...

emotion_eyebrow a chance item (a record disc?) and i got the highest one (pink hair i believe) emotion_yatta ...still hate chance items tho

but nowadays since i dont get on that much, i usally buy dolls and wait like months tryin to sell them for more then i bought them for lolz, i just like to play around with my gold like that, if i can sell this doll, ill be aaaattt....1.2mill? yepp and i always hold a tektek contest for 100k (havent done that in awhile though sweatdrop ) =_= i dont do donations either wink
I don't like chance items either, but they are just to tempting some times. I got a magical mender from one though and that is a great item. This guild is about the only thing I donate too. It is amazing what being on gaia forever can do for your avi.....and what it makes you regret not getting..... crying  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Queequeg89

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:28 am
Imma see Paranormal Activity instead. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:09 am
Queequeg89
I have enough nightmares as it is with out those movies to help ninja  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

silentdeath980

Magnetic Receiver

7,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:42 pm
Queen_Zimika
Queequeg89
I have enough nightmares as it is with out those movies to help ninja

nooooo that's like a emotion_facepalm to the face  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:47 pm
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980

I don't like chance items either, but they are just to tempting some times. I got a magical mender from one though and that is a great item. This guild is about the only thing I donate too. It is amazing what being on gaia forever can do for your avi.....and what it makes you regret not getting..... crying

i no the feeling, one time this overly rich girl was pissing me off, but my comp. was slo that day. i bought the item, she was gone, i tried to sell it, but when i went back to (2weeks later) the mp had gone down crying ....my greatest blunder was selling something for 34k... it was ment for 340k  

silentdeath980

Magnetic Receiver

7,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:46 pm
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980

i no the feeling, one time this overly rich girl was pissing me off, but my comp. was slo that day. i bought the item, she was gone, i tried to sell it, but when i went back to (2weeks later) the mp had gone down crying ....my greatest blunder was selling something for 34k... it was ment for 340k
OMG I did that with my Coco Kitty back in the day when they were only worth 10k and 10k was actually a lot and I sold it for 1k! Numbers are evil! But you live and learn.....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:57 pm
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980

OMG I did that with my Coco Kitty back in the day when they were only worth 10k and 10k was actually a lot and I sold it for 1k! Numbers are evil! But you live and learn.....

LEARN WHAT!?! we simply didn't punch in an extra 0 lolz/ really? 10k was a lot?... it was to me to in 2k9 when i started  

silentdeath980

Magnetic Receiver

7,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:53 pm
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980

LEARN WHAT!?! we simply didn't punch in an extra 0 lolz/ really? 10k was a lot?... it was to me to in 2k9 when i started
10k was a lot and to get to 200,000 was like getting to a million or more now. Steal plated ninja bands only cost 200,000....I miss those days. Anyway you learn to double check your prices before submitting it.  
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff