Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zombie Apocalypse Diaries

Back to Guilds

The chronicle of humans surviving all odds in a world ruled by the undead. 

Tags: Zombie, Diaries, Survival, Role Play, Apocalypse 

Reply Zombie Apocalypse Diaries
Deadly Times Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deadly60571

Distinct Hunter

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:43 pm
new forum topic biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:06 pm
Ryan awoke to sunlight shining through the window. The storm had passed and he had slept through the night. It was rare, but it did happen. A quick breakfast and restock and he was ready to leave. He unbarred the door and opened it up to the early morning. He rolled his bike to the pump and proceeded to look for the emergency power. I not, he would have torisk a trip into town, riht off the exit ramp.  

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

icantdeletemyaccount

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:06 pm
Caution: I'm coming for you

C A U T I O N

Caution smiled, pulling away as Rhoan relaxed into Riley in her arms. She patted Riley's back sympathetically, giving him a knowing smile before stopping abruptly, giving the boy an alarmed look.

"s**t. I shot you." Caution remembered, eying Riley's shoulder with alarm. "Sorry, mate. Let's get you and Ryuu back to my place." She said with a sigh, looking over at Ryuu with a smile.

"Had enough of me yet?" She asked him exhaling with a pout before ruffling Ryuu's hair affectionately and grinning. Caution slung her arms around the two boy's shoulders, putting herself in the middle of the two of them and looking between the two before starting off down the road, arm and arm.
"My boys..." She said with a laugh, hugging them closer together and giggling as they strode off towards her house.
"Ah, you blokes are gonna love me."

User Image

Will you be ready?

((huhuh... sorry whatshisface that we were RP'ing with for a while there (he was hiding behind some trash cans or something?), I don't quite know where you went, if you come back to this thread, I would be happy to include you again. cheers, everyone))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:12 pm
Riley came too as Caution was carrying him and noticed she was supporting most of his weight and immediately took control of the situation by standing on his own and grabbing the other man to take the load off of her.

he winced a little as the bullet wound in his shoulder throbbed at the strain but ignored it and said, "you're pretty strong for a girl...where did you learn to fight, or read thoughts?" his curiocity shown through as he smiled and added, "Oh and where are we going?"  

deadly60571

Distinct Hunter

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

icantdeletemyaccount

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:28 pm

C A U T I O N

Caution looked over at Riley with amusement as he fired questions at her. She smiled.
"Girls like me gotta watch their own backs in this big bad world. My father wasn't a good man. Didn't understand family. Thought he could beat me down." She frowned, "And I certainly wasn't going to be beaten." Caution concluded firmly. She kept quiet about her thought-reading. She wasn't ready to elaborate to the demon hiding inside of Riley the key to all of her secrets.

"As for where we're going," Caution's easy smile quickly returned and she winked at Riley. "We're going home, kid. You'll see." They were mere blocks away from their destination, so Caution turned back to Riley and asked some questions in return.

"So. Where are you from, mate?" Caution inquired, trying to to break the mood by interrogating Riley about Rhoan. It's always a mood-breaker when people begin asking about your secret-evil-demon-friend-living-inside-your-brain, so Caution kept the conversation simple. Once they had time to sit down and talk, maybe then she would being to ask some more serious questions.

User Image

Will you be ready?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:38 pm
Riley shrugged as he followed her onward, and as time ticked by her short story sunk in.

"you had a rough life growing up too huh? sorry about your pop. and why do you keep calling me kid when were practically the same age?" he kept quiet about her not saying anything regarding his second question and instead said, "and where exactly is home in this god forsaken world? its turned to a living hell if you ask me.

they walked on when Caution finally started asking questions and he was a little shocked that she would want to know where he was from when the world as they knew it was slowly dying around them.

"i grew up in a small town just outside of Boston. my family was small but close. it was myself, my sister Katie, and my mother because my father left after i turned 6. he decided he didnt need a family and that he just wanted to sleep around and have fun with no strings attached. when my sister tried to stop him from walking out things got violent..." Riley trailed off, not knowing for sure whether to explain all that happened or not.

"to make a long story short we both got the s**t beat out of us but we lived...it wasnt until my sister and i were walking home one day that life took a turn for the worse..." Riley stopped, trying to calm his nerves and keep Rhoan from forcing his way back up to argue about the whole incident some more, and eventually fell silent.  

deadly60571

Distinct Hunter

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

icantdeletemyaccount

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:53 pm

C A U T I O N

Caution shrugged apologetically. "I call you a kid, because to me, you are a kid." Caution said simply, not sure it was true, but continuing with a playful smile. "I'll stop if it bothers you." She lied, smiling sweetly. She turned a bit serious, looking up at Riley with a skeptical eyebrow.

"You can fight the devil's sins all you want," Caution said carefully, "...but it's easier just to make him sin for you." She told Riley in reply to his story, which seemed to be leading to the discovery of Rhoan. Her father had raised her in a strictly catholic household, and if there was one thing she learned from living with that man, it was that in her life, the devil existed.
Caution abruptly changed the subject,
"My brother was named Bail," she said, shoving her hands into the pockets of her worn leather jacket. She kept her eyes trained in front of her. Just two more blocks. She encouraged herself, sighing deeply.

"Forget it, you don't need to hear about my family right now. What you need," Caution announced with a wide smile, stopping in front of Riley and Ryuu in the steet, "Is a look at my fantastical home." Caution stepped aside to let the boys peer down the street at the house--mansion-- sitting untouched in it's yard. The house was tall and old-- pain peeling off the window frames and the rose garden in front withering and dead. It looked like any other house tainted by the death of the apocalypse. Caution strode forward confidently, leading the two boys to the front door and pulling out a rusty key from her pocket, unlocking and throwing the door ajar.

"Brilliant, isn't it?" Caution breathed, stepping into the inside of the house happily. The ceiling was impossibly tall, wooden arches spreading across the structure in a delicate manner. There were candlesticks mounted on the walls and several Persian rugs were layered one on top of the other lazily on the floor. The entry hallway had four doors lining each side-- leading to three bedrooms, a kitchen, library, washroom, study and living room-- each one decorated even more extravagantly than the last. Caution grinned.

"Anyone hungry?"

User Image

Will you be ready?

((a note to our dear "Ryan"-- feel free to enter the RP whenever you like-- just knock on the door or whatnot :3 ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:03 am
RIley smirked at her lie, but didnt let it get to him. after all he would have said the same thing if the roles had been reversed.

"yeah i guess you're right about that..." his words fell away as he thought about it some more, noticing the way she looked at him. it was like she read into or saw more than she was letting on.

"Well i shared my story, now its your turn. cmon i wont bite.....no promises on Rhoan though." he chuckled; even as he said, he felt the twinge of his other half within him. yet Rhoan stayed where he was, not frocing his way through nor speaking up with his sarcastic attitude and that in itself shocked Riley to no end.

As they stepped into the house- or mansion as the case may be- Riley couldnt help but be amazed at the sheer size of it. it lookd like one of those old roman style houses that housed the rich and famous and he could help the thought that she was one of them that ran through his mind as he looked at the ornate walls and decor that hung everywhere. He had to admit that in a world like theirs, it was good to know that the apocolypse hadnt destroyed all the beauty architecture had to offer.

"Oh hell yeah! i could eat a horse!" Riley shouted as he heard her question from the kitchen, and ran to her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((just a note lol the one on the left is Riley the one on the right is Rhoan.))  

deadly60571

Distinct Hunter

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:55 pm
(Well, time for me to enter town. Meet y'all there.)

Ryan cursed to himself as he came up empty handed. The wells below weren't empty, but he had no way to pump the gas. The stations in town would have working pumps, but he'd have to move quick, lest the zombies got to him. With a rev of his bike, he was on his way to town.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:57 pm
Cauiton: I'm coming for you

C A U T I O N

Caution grinned as Riley burst after her into the kitchen.
"Alright, alright." Caution grumbled good-naturedly, sitting Riley down at the polished wooden dining table.

"Your demon better not scratch this table, Riley. I swear, if I see one claw mark on this beautiful wood, I will send you both to hell." Caution informed him, pointing a wooden stirring spoon at Riley threateningly and whacking him on the head with it for emphasis. She smiled sweetly, turning her back on Riley and surveying the ingredients stashed in the cupboard skeptically.

"I figure we probably have enough food for the two of us for today, but one of us is going to have to make a trip to town and see if there's anything there..." Cauiton mumbled, her voice muffled as she stuck her head far in the cabinet and began pulling ingredients out and setting them on the counter. She turned back to Riley, holding up a box of spaghetti.

"How's pasta sound, luv?" She asked, not waiting for an answer as she poured the contents of the box into a boiling pot of water and taking a seat across from Riley as she waited for the pasta to cook. She squinted at him skeptically, looking for any signs of Rhoan left from their earlier encounter.

User Image

Will you be ready?

((um... if the guy who was playing Ryuu comes back, I'll add him back in))  

icantdeletemyaccount

deadly60571

Distinct Hunter

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:34 pm
Riley sat patiently and waited for Caution to make him food and laughed when she whacked him with the spoon. "Rhoan wouldnt dare because we both fear ur wrath there girlie." he said, even as he mentally added a, "Right Rhoan?" to his inner demon.

"Whatever kid. just be on guard because i plan on coming back out soon. do you know how boring it is being stuck inside your head all day? holy s**t man you can at least fantasize or something and get that stick out of your a**." Rhoan laughed inwardly as Riley almost choked on his own saliva.

on the outside Riley said, "pasta sounds delicious! and after we get done with chow ill head into town and see what i can find. there may be an army surplus store where i can grab some more ammo and guns. we will need to stock up." he paused then continued, "if you are looking for Rhoan, he is still there, as he will always be there..." he trailed off when he saw her staring at him.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(( okay sounds good))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:54 am
Ryan was surprised to see little amounts of corpses around. Then again, it was early morning, and zombies didn't much care for the early morning dew. Ryan parked at a gas station convenience store. He has had to come to these multiple times to refule, and the emergency pump system was an easy rig.  

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

icantdeletemyaccount

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:15 pm

C A U T I O N

Caution smiled, trying to erase her former look as Riley caught her staring at him. She looked away, busying herself with the pasta and continued talking,

"Rhoan calls you kid too," Caution observed innocently, a smile creeping on her face as she leaned over to strain the pasta and bring the steaming bowls to the table. She sat herself down across Riley at the table, sliding him a bowl and a fork. Caution sighed, kicking off her combat boots and leaning back on her chair, her hair sticking out wildly as she curiously examined the red claw marks on her forearms from where Rhoan had grabbed her He's a strong one.... She noted to herself, biting her lip as she inspected the cuts.

User Image

Will you be ready?

(("Ryan"-- if you want to enter our RP sooner you can join us in the house, if you like.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:24 pm
Riley followed her gaze to the claw marks and felt a pang of guilt wash over him.

"im sorry he did that. when his blood lust gets high enough things can get out of hand. im surprised he didnt kill you...im surprised he's remained calm all this time without feeding. " he said as he closed his eyes and bowed his head, mumbling a prayer of thanks before he dug into his meal.

"and he calls me kid because he thinks he is over 100 years old when in fact he is only as old as i am because he was born within me when i was born but laid dormant until my sister and family were killed."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((either that or we could meet up if we go out for any reason ))  

deadly60571

Distinct Hunter

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Zombie Apocalypse Diaries

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers