Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mazunguko

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:35 am
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:38 am
Joining Form

Want to join? Post the form below if you have a SoA and you what them to join.

Joining-up
[size=15][color=orange][b]I want to be a firefly![/b][/color][/size]
[b]SoA's Name:[/b] inc link to image please
[b]Owner's Name:[/b]
[b]Born in pride:[/b]
[b]Desired Rank:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Short Bio:[/b]
[b]Anything else?[/b]

New Life - new litters (Owner of pride member please post all the cubs who will be staying in the pride)
[size=15][color=blue][b]I am born to be a firefly![/b][/color][/size]
[b]SoA's Name:[/b] inc link to image please
[b]Owner's Name:[/b]
[b]Parents:[/b]
[b]Desired Rank when grown:[/b]

When you get your SoA certed, please, please come back here and drop the cert off. They will be used in the member list.  

Mazunguko

Mazunguko

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:12 am
Update forms

Pride cert arrival
[color=darkblue][b]I have my pride cert![/b][/color]
[b]SoA Name:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Cert:[/b]

Changing rank form
[color=green][b]I am changing rank![/b][/color]
[b]Old Rank:[/b]
[b]New Rank:[/b]
[b]Reason:[/b]

And a misc form if you need one for something we haven't through of...
[color=darkred][b]I need updating![/b][/color]
[b]Update:[/b]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:39 am
I want to be a firefly!

SoA's Name: Taabu-Chafu
Owner's Name: L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13
Born in pride: originally from pride Tuait'tekem
Desired Rank: Catcher or Scout
Personality: A trouble maker, Taabu is sly and quick witted. He lacks a lot of physical prowess, but makes up for it in his speed and cunning. He appears very confident and arrogant, but this is just a mask for how insecure he is about his mixed lineage. He has a deep dislike for females, having so many rogue lioness and cheetah females spurn him because he was unable to sire children. This has grown from a 'what is wrong with me' complex to a 'what is wrong with them' complex. He now has begun to experiment in male relationships, having none before. He respects other males and can see their talents without prejudice. He is still very self conscious, but he tries to show off to gain equal respect. Around females however he grows distant and sometimes even aggressive.
Short Bio: Taabu is a bit of a trouble maker. Almost anywhere he went as a younger Cheeton, he was greeted with distrust, dislike and was often chased away from other groups and rogues. Being that he cannot himself sire children, he quickly lost interest in female, as none of them seemed to have any interest in him. Once he became an adolescent, he left his mothers Pride in the desert and began a trek across the rogue lands. He has been looking for a place to call home where none shall judge him because his parents were not both Lions, or both Cheetahs.
Anything else? I was gone from SoA and Gaia for a loooong time and trying to get back into it. The last time I rp'd Taabu with the Tuait pride, he was still just a juvenile.

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mazunguko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:46 am
Accepted!!! He sounds like the perfect candidate for the pride. <3 If you need a JRP hit us up in PMs here on the mule. I have two boys I can throw his way for rp. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:11 pm
(I give in Buka can be part of the pride I have a small plot idea for him)
I want to be a firefly!
SoA's Name: Torm-Bukaera
Owner's Name: Club Snails
Born in pride: No
Desired Rank: Scouts, though later on I would love him to be a missionary, and than even later on to be on the council (this is when he is old and has 'retired')
Personality: Bukaera believes that leopards should only mate with other leopards. He hates the idea of hybrids. All creatures who are not leopards are beneath leopards, or so he thinks. He is stuck up most of the time and has a temper. (He is going to eventually lose his hatred for other species)
Short Bio: Bukaera and his brother were slaves to lions in their pride. This is the reason Buka hates other species so much. Eventually his brother and him managed to escape, only to get separated. He'll be brought into Mazu mostly because he is curious on how the pride functions with so many species living together.
Anything else? He's going to be a bit angsty for a while, but it shouldn't take him too long to accept his new home. He's going to be pretty flirty with the leopards in the pride though.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Mazunguko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:40 am
Accepted!!! Of course. LOL

He sounds interesting. I'll have to totally throw both my boys at him and watch him fail-flirt. XD Since both have mates. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:58 pm
I want to be a firefly!
SoA's Name: Auri'Chanua
Owner's Name: Manda
Born in pride: no
Desired Rank: Brotherhood Mother
Personality: Auri is a very peaceful sort of leopardess - though she hasn't really been allowed to have much peace for herself. She was born far away and taken against her will into a "sanctuary" where she had to fight to live ... only surviving now because she is also fairly stubborn.
Short Bio: Through the help of a rogue lion, Auri managed to escape from her cage whilst her owner was in Africa. Once in the wild, however, she realized that she had no real idea how to hunt on her own and so has spent a while wandering and half-starved, getting hunting lessons from various others. Until she met Jemmnu. Now the possibility of a stable home and food sounds rather appealing and since she gave him five male cubs it was fairly easy for him to convince her to go back with him.
Anything else? Love this concept~~  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Mazunguko

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:03 am
Accepted! I'm assuming you are doing your JRP with Chi. If you want any rp with an other brotherhood mother I have my girl Mura who is available for some rp.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:51 am
I want to be a firefly!
SoA's Name: Ekene Eshe
Owner's Name: x-Ivory_Feld-x
Born in pride: N/A-No
Desired Rank: Brotherhood Mother (eventual Medic)
Personality: I've not yet role played her, but have wanted to. She's had brief encounters in-thread ages ago and I honestly can't remember how I portrayed her. In all honesty, she's a fresh slate. I intend to go off her namesake and have her as a sort of nurturing soul. Please allow me the chance to develop her personality through role play (as it's highly favored to me for character development over 'she's predetermined to be this specific way')
Short Bio: Ekene's name means "Praise Life." About her neck she wears prized a butterfly necklace, to symbolize that all life, both great and small, is important. Every living being is precious to her and she'd protect or stand up for all others who won't or couldn't do so for themselves.
* Refer to above statement about wanting to further develop her through encounters. As of now, I just classify her as a lone wanderer; without much purpose other than making sure people respect all races and species.
Anything else? Not much no, this is the only pride that's ever really caught my attention and if accepted, I'd appreciate an initiation rp (like meeting someone to take her in to the pride or some other plot related start off. I can handle myself from there. smile )  

Iokabrenna

Tricky Shapeshifter

Mazunguko

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:43 am
Accepted!

Normally females do not have the opportunity to be medics, but I have a plot idea that I'm going to run by you in the future.

If you need a JRP feel free to send me a pm. I have a cheetah boy who would be able to bring her in from the outside.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:04 pm
I want to be a firefly!
SoA's Name: Bedeinka
Born in pride: Yes
Desired Rank: Brotherhood Mother
Personality: Bedeinka is serious and strict. She believes that members of Mazu should act a certain way, that they should be more serious like her instead of light and fun loving. She scolds anyone who acts a way she doesn't approve.
Short Bio: Bedeinka is the Nahasi's aunt on his father's side. Despite how he treated her, she adored her father. She admired how he ran the pride and thought he was the one who properly ran the pride. When he brother took over the pride she was devastated. She knew that he could never live up to their father. However she decided to stay and watch. She knew that her brother's heart wasn't in the pride and that he wouldn't stay too long.
When Nahasi took over the pride, she couldn't help but get excited. Since he has been crowned she has silently watching him to see what type of king he shall become.
Anything else? She has a daughter who will be contested in the near future.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Mazunguko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:04 am
Accepted!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:55 pm
I want to be a firefly!
SoA's Name: Kyung
Desired Rank: Youth - Apprentice - Medic
Personality: Kyung is extremely shy. He is practically mute around others. He loves helping other though the best he can and he loves being needed.
Short Bio: He was dropped off by his mother? Or he accidentally got separated from his family.
Anything else?

I want to be a firefly!
SoA's Name: Ekaitz
Desired Rank: Youth -- Apprentice -- Priest
Personality: Ekaitz is a hyper young thing. He doesn't take anything to seriously and he loves to make new friends. He is quick to temper and he doesn't mind starting arguments. Later he is going to have issues deciding on a future rank and he's going to try all the ranks he can before he settles on being a priest.
Short Bio: Ekaitz was taken from his mother by his father, who decided he could raise him just as well (which he can't) His father is hardly around and when he is around he is normally to bust flirting to realize he needs to take care of his son. Because of this Ekaitz has become self proficient.
Anything else? He's going to be coming in with Bukaera.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Mazunguko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:03 am
Accepted!  
[IC] Mazunguko Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items