Wishlists Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zion International

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:46 pm
I'm not a big impulse buyer when it comes to guns I've got a specific list of guns I want I'm just wandering if anyone else does the same. Of course as time view along I'm probably gonna see something else I like and add it to the list. Anyway I'm gonna share mine.

Currently my list is as follows.

Either a Cimarron or a Uberti reproduction of a S&W model 3 Schofield in .44 magnum with a 3.5 inch barrel.

A Wildey Survivor in .475 WM with a 5 inch and 12 inch barrel

An H&K P7 M13 with threaded barrel

A Mosin Nagant M38

An SVD Dragunov with bayonet (Don't really care for the PSO scope)

A TT-33

A Stoeger double shotgun with 3 inch 12 gauge chamber and 22 inch barrel

A Remington 1100 standard 2 3/4 inch 12 gauge with 26 inch barrel and tube extension for a capacity of 10 shells

Intratec DC9M (I wanna put a suppressor on the already threaded barrel so badly)

Grizzly LAR Mark 1 (What collection is complete without a 1911? Ideas on conversions coming soon)

M16K made from an old M16A1

That's all I can think of at the moment. So...Anyone care to share? Also be realistic and make plausible lists (unless you can openly afford a stockpile of destructive devices in your lifetime.)

New addition and edit to my list.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:41 am
AR15, planning to build one soon.

1911, don't care what brand as long as it has white dot sights and a 3 hole match trigger, though it would be nice if it was a Springfield TRP.

SiG 22X, because they fit my hand extremely well, would prefer 220, 226 or 228/9

M1 Garand, because ping!

M1 Carbine, because fun

M1A, because ******** YEAR, either sage EBR or JAE100 stock  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zion International

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:40 am
I'm reluctant to add a Cobray Streetsweeper because of its lack of an auto ejector and I'm conflicted about adding the Protecta because the barrel is too short for my tastes. Anybody know if anybody makes 18 or 20 inch barrels for the Protecta?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:53 am
If nobody's posted there in three years, is it worth mentioning that we already have this thread?  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:05 am
i want a thompson submachine gun  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:24 am
Fresnel
If nobody's posted there in three years, is it worth mentioning that we already have this thread?
Eh... sweatdrop I didn't know that was there... I guess this is just a testament to how oblivious I can be.

Anyways I'm sure everybody's list has changed over three years so why not a reboot? Ooh that reminds me...  

Zion International

Dapper Lunatic

SpeedmanRC

Conservative Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:37 pm
the other tread wasn't sticky...can't blame for that falling off the front page.

next year i'm getting a Sig GSR 1911 Target in the nitron finish. also the Marlin XT-22VR heavy barrel if and when they ever make them...been almost since Marlin came out with the XT-22 they have not made any heavy barrels versions. when Marlin got bought out they got ******** on that deal.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:57 pm
Zion International
Fresnel
Eh... sweatdrop I didn't know that was there... I guess this is just a testament to how oblivious I can be.

Anyways I'm sure everybody's list has changed over three years so why not a reboot? Ooh that reminds me...
I don't blame you at all, it was a legitimate question. I'm just such an oldfag I remember that thread. I was suprised it hadn't been updated in three years and was three of four pages back in that subforum.

Subforums suck though, so I'll let a new thread go in the main forum. Continue. 3nodding  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:08 pm
I concur that a refresh of the wish list concept is a good idea.

Mine has changed in the past two years after finally having the chance to handle and shoot some of my old wish list weapons. And I've dumped a lot of my former 'must have' guns after shooting them.

Speaking of handling, I finally had some hands on with an FN SCAR. So expensive, but so worth the money! Makes me regret buying my Ruger SR 556. I can't give that thing away now (not that I plan to).

I've finally settled on a SIG in .40 S&W, but not sure exactly which model I'll buy.

I still want a KRISS Super V SBR/SO .45ACP with the 5 1/2" barrel. While they look bulky, they handle like a dream.

I'm sure my list will morph again over time. Don't need any bolt action hunting rifles or shotguns. I'm happy with what I have now.

/edit

Found this on a cover of some gun magazine I was glancing at a few days ago. This is just a matter of money. If only my stock portfolio would turn around...

Nighthawk Tactical Heinie 10mm 6 inch Long Slide  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:49 pm
@Floyd

I've been thinking of a P226 in .40, if the shop where I buy my gun and other parts from often will give me a little deal on that and a Sig 1911. I might just leave with both when they come in.  

SpeedmanRC

Conservative Hunter

Zion International

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:40 am
Fresnel
Zion International
Fresnel

I don't blame you at all, it was a legitimate question. I'm just such an oldfag I remember that thread. I was suprised it hadn't been updated in three years and was three of four pages back in that subforum.

Subforums suck though, so I'll let a new thread go in the main forum. Continue. 3nodding
*Salutes* Aye, Commissar!

I still haven't found or recieved an answer about the average price of a PKM. A wild guess is even welcomed  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:18 am
Practical wishlist:
- M1911 (any version)
- S&W Model 29
- S&W Model 500
- Mauser C96 Red9
- Colt Single-Action Army
- IMI Jericho 941/Baby Eagle (9mm)
- Springfield M1A w/ EBR stock
- M1 Garand
- Mauser Kar98k
- M91/30 Mosin-Nagant
- Ithaca 37 (preferably w/ tactical stock)
- Winchester Model 1894 (if I'm lucky, may happen in the future)
- AR-15 (unlikely, but possible)
- SKS

The "never gonna happen" wishlist:
- StG44
- MG42
- Thompson M1928
- Bushmaster ACR
- TDI Vector
- H&K G36
- H&K MP5
- AK-47
- FN P90
- Barrett M107
- Magpul PDR-C
- Kel-Tec KSG
- IMI Desert Eagle Mk. XIX (because why the ******** not)
- Franchi SPAS-12
- Steyr AUGA2/F88 Austeyr
- SVD Dragunov/PSL
- M134D Minigun (again, why the ******** not)  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:16 pm
FN MAG or HK21

M16A1 (just for the lower receiver) sendra are the cheapest

mac10 & mac11 (one type of class3 machinegun that most of us could actually save up for)

Mp5

CZ75

Colt 1917 in .45acp

a s**t ton of 1911's

a s**t ton of glocks

FNP45 tactical

keltec RFB

PARA FAL

keltec plr16

keltec KSG

saiga 12

AMD65

ak74 krinkov

rpk74

another regular ak74 because i miss it.

makarov pm

more mosin is an inevitability so I wont even add it to the list.

everything on this list is obtainable....some are just more expensive than others  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:08 pm
Requiem in Mortis
The "never gonna happen" wishlist:
- StG44
You are aware of the PTR-44, right?

Also, while googling for the PTR-44, I found this.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:09 pm
Tsukasa Wave
i want a thompson submachine gun
Unless I get a ridiculous deal on something else, this will be my first automatic weapon, if and when I get one.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff