Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]
[Duel] Give me your best shot ( Boda and Wook )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Pink Myth generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:32 pm
1. hit
2. hit

3. bide
4. fail

5. fail
6. hit

7. bide
8. bide

9. bide
10. hit

3+2+1+2+2 = 10 Boda
3+1+3+2+3 = 12 Wook

Boda had just recently came to the lands of sand and heat she had searched for it for so long and she had already meet some relatives they where adopted and not by blood but she had grown to care for them already so greatly. She had even meet her little niece and nephews she had grown to attached to one of the boys she knew she had to win a duel in order to stay in the lands she so seeked one of the cub sitters. She had to make sure that this male would be good to her little cub.

She had heard from Kibela that the male would be around the area she was currently searching she looked around and finally found the male matching his description. She had no fear in walking right up to the male. She looked him over a eye brow raised curiously as she sat down she tossed her mane from her eyes as she waited for him to notice her.

( Figure we could do a meet and greet then start the duel with the set plan we have. <3 )  
Ctrl F Greenie generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:34 pm
User Image

Wook was doing his rounds, the day had begun slowly and seemed to want to continue at this pace. He was becoming a bit of a grumpy old man, never regretting his position, but missing his cubhood friends and wishing he had more time to spend doing others things. Unfortunately this was not the way. He knew what he had to do for his duty and kept at it. He was a determined bugger and loved his pride more than anything, he hadn't met a soul that could impede on this.

Going into a bit of a daze about halfway to the border he ended up wandering a bit further outside the borders than he had really planned. This caused the poor guy a bit of shock to come out of thoughts into a new place. Not only that, he heaved in a deep breath and threw his head in a twist to spot the dainty frame work of a lioness whom had take it upon herself to get comfortable nearby. Her eye's were on him, glued in particular, he stared back a brief moment before speaking up.

"Hello..." He spoke slow, with uncertainty, where in roguelands had she come from, why was she here and why on earth did she carry something of a familiar smell. He knew the pride members fairly well, even if just by glance, but the smell was outrageously familiar. Instead of hanging on the thought he shifted it along. Given a second he shifted himself, she was still just staring, a strange thing to do, though he knew he was certainly a show of muscle. Short name, large lion. His muscles tweaked and pulled beneath the surface of his pelt as she faced and sat down, matching her.

Tail twitching now he put on something of an awkward smile and spoke again. "What are you doing here." This was not a question, smile or not it was a demand for answer, most friends he knew would jest at his serious face and sharp tone, but he did his best to mean business.

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Pink Myth generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:36 pm
The female gave a slight bow of her head before she stretched a little. She then sat down her tail rested beside the end flicking ever so often in mild interest. Was this the male she was looking for? He certain had the description down but there where many in these lands that she could easily get confused.

"You are Wook are you not?" She asked curiously noticing his smile she thought it was interesting. She figured most would pounce and ask questions later but this male seemed to be a bit more open. That would be to her advantage she thought. She stood moving closer to him unknowingly letting him get a better scent of the smell that was all over her.

"I have come here seeking a home and to do that I need to test my skill. Your...much larger than me but I'm not afraid." She said looking him over. "I'm also here to make sure that you are fit to watch over my little Nephew." She said smirking a little. "He's a...well interesting little ball of fur and I would be devastated if anything should happen you him under your watch." She said as she bowed to him once more this time she kept her head down. "So please grace me with a moment of your time?"

Ctrl F Greenie generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:44 pm
He smirked softly, she was atleast respectful while being on his homelands, but she appeared to be a little to comfortable. Though this was a act of over confidence to him he let himself relax a little as well, taking in a brief moment to settle himself down, seated, head high and tail twitching in beat with hers. This showed he was definitely paying close attention and was more than observant. He sniffed the air, inhaling the familiar smells before speaking.

Hearing his name come from the female almost startled him, it did not rattle his chain, but he was more aware than ever, she had an upper hand. "How do you know my name?" He narrowed his eye's, less than amused, it seemed to be turning into a simple play of game here and it put a dent in his dignity.

"Ahh..." He smiled now, she was one of those whom had certainly sought council with a member here prior and learned of the trial to gain membership. He was proud to be a member here and completely understand the want and almost need to be here as well, even with the trying times of drought, these were great lands with great individuals, a treasure. "You should be less concerned about the watch of your little nephew..." He stated, she had brought up the obvious, Wook had brute strength and size on his side her lack of fear would be his advantage, she was indeed over confident as he had suspected.

"Of course I will grace you with my time, it's a time you'll never forget, I promise." He stood slowly and stared hard at her, the smile wiping clear off his face, all formalities aside this was a moment to be taken seriously.

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Pink Myth generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:44 pm
She didn't take to kindly to him stating such facts. Times where hard she needed to know that her little ones would be safe even if they weren't hers from her body or by blood. She turned her head from him forcing down her anger. Was this really the male she needed to look for? He didn't seem at all like the male she had pictured when finding out about him.

She stood and looked back to him her expression a bit cold. "The rules are that this is a duel and no killing blows but other then that its fair game right?" She asked waiting for his confirmation before she stood getting into a battle stance.

She then began to circle as he did before lunging at him landing the first hit quickly. She was a bit proud of herself she could do this. She could make this place her home.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:48 pm
Wook was watching her closely, the muscles rippled beneath his pelt and he went from friendly right to aggressive, he was of course a guard, a protector of the very ground they stood on and for his pride he hoped to relish a victory from this battle, it was ofcourse in his blood to respect females were as strong as any male, more cunning than brute, but could certainly hold their own. With these facts in mind he was not entirely stunned at how quickly this was moving along, most wanted to get in, duel, get out.

"Yes, the rules go something like that." He did not smile, this was a statement, he provided no emotional advantage in this moment and braced himself for what proved to be a most startling powerful attack, he was hit, but not down. This was of course only the beginning. He did not know if it was because she had not dueled among the firekin before, or perhaps fighting was just not her best attribute, but he saw an opening.

Her side was clear from her defense and so, using his brute force as she was already upon him, he pushed forward, bringing himself basically up onto his hind paws and let his claws bury themselves at least into her pelt, he wasn't a hundred percent sure he hit flesh, but it was a power blow he was seeking, knocking the female back, being big meant blind spots around him, those of which he hadn't mastered keeping clean of enemies just yet.

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:50 pm
Bodair was shocked she was completely stunned she hadn't expected that much of a blow she was knocked completely down. She looked to her should ot it hurt it hurt so bad. She stood and winced she wasn't able to put any pressure on her left side at all. She took a deep breath as she watched him closely okay so maybe outright striking was not the best way to go about a duel.

She kept her movements quick as she circled him trying to find a weak spot. Oh there if she could just manage to distract him long enough to where she could get it. She had to make sure he wouldn't notice she had to plan this out right. She waited as she kept her movements quick not wanting him to noticed that she was moving in closer and about to strike as his backside.

Ctrl F Greenie generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:52 pm
Power of WOOK <3 lol

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:53 pm
oh man last one!!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:01 pm
Boom >3

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out