Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
Ch. 295

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Imanyueru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:21 am
If for some who didnt know, Ch. 295 is here and ready for reading(at least on NarutoMangaReturns ^_^)!

When i took a look at it, i also read Ch. 294 too, since i wanted to re-cap on what happened on that chapter. Naruto just continues to amaze me with him and his mini-Kyuubi form. I seriously thought that black orb that he created was going to be used for a bomb, but i didnt expect for him to engulf it and fire it like a cannon (that part was my favorite).

I could've sworn that either Orochimura was going to take critical damage because of the attack, or that Sasuke would've shown up and interfered... yes, Sasuke is not in this chapter either crying . But overall, i liked this one as much as I liked the others, kudos Kishimoto and crew blaugh !

If i could as Kishimoto a question right now, it would be this...."When is Sasuke going to make his grand re-apperance?!?!?! We all want to see what he's like now!!! Where do you all think he is? What are your thoughts on this chapter?!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:31 pm
sasuke probably wont show up til later....if you remember correctly, orochimaru was there cuz he was gonna ambush taht puppet dude...they still havnt shown exactly why sai is there too lol...  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Historical

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:13 pm
true true, im sure sasuke won't show up for a while, haha sasuke fans must wait longer blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:19 am
Orochimaru just made me go "eww!" when he dislocated his limbs and made his head travel underground with the Kusanagi sword piercing Naruto...So disgusting! It really made me cringe (spelling on that word)
But to me this seems like the very first season of Naruto, when Sakura sat back during the ENTIRE fight; after her debut with Sasori she no longer has any meaning to fights xd
Anyway, forget Sasuke! I wanna know what Sai's mission is! What the hell is he doing you know...I feel like he's gonna try and kill Naruto as he's fighting Orochimaru. I wanna know!  

Demon of Cute

Emikane

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:14 pm
i dont think sasuke will come in for a while. becuase then there would be no use for Sai anymore. Sai's importance will have to come out first before sasuke comes back. atleast thats what i think.

Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games