Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
MATE WITH ME Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ameh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:20 pm
my things need mates. (SORRY THIS IS IMAGE HEAVY LOL)

i'm terribly picky when it comes to family lines and colors and stuff, so plz don't be offended if i don't instantly mate, lol! more likely than not i'll decline unless it stands out or if i don't care that much. as well, i like rp and personalities to click too, so i won't say yes to anything straight away.

i'm always willing to rp my characters out, though, and if something really clicks in rp, i'm prone to saying LET'SMAYTNAOW!! so yes, everything really is up to chance.

notes

- i'm not partial to purple, so if your thing is purple it's probably a 100% no :'D unless it's in a rainbow or in a small amount in a gradient.

- all my soa are straight. it's possible i may look for same-sex pairings in the future, but not right now.

- if we do fling or mate soa, i will be unhappy if you want to custom a cosplay, OC or not (or if you let someone else do this), into the litter unless it fit right or something. in other words, i'd appreciate if you ran things by me before you do something that involves or affects me! also, please don't promise babies to people - i don't like it when people predetermine owners of my soa's children without asking me. please don't be offended if i'm not really liking an idea, i'm just naturally picky and like things to be orderly and to make sense.

- i don't care if it's really distant, i don't like soa from the same family line crossing.

- of course i have more things needing mates and plots and other things, but they're all hiding in my journal since i'm pickier with them. xD if you can find my journal, feel free to offer to anyone in there.

- my only set in stone mates: sarabi/kayin, goshi/poromoko, mfuondoka/siri'harani, aminifu/makuu, mtenga/nasiha, haiba/kani, mushkeli/nquma, uhodari/leini'anga, kibetinyota/uchanjaa, tsteu/seze, niwan'eveng/ganymede, lucienne/percival, mirela/shandor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:21 pm
impoortant

...wait, I GUESS I DONT HAVE ANYONE IMPORTANT FOR NOW???????  

Ameh

Ameh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:22 pm
femurs

User Image
Umbia is a free-spirited Firekin who is quite adventurous and prefers thinking before acting out on impulses. She doesn't get angered often, either, though if something REALLY bugs her, she'll explode. Quite independent, she'll have to find a man that respects that part of her. Oh, and she comes with a snake. Her mom is Kidondo and No's child, so no one from the royal Firekin line.

User Image
She's pretty bossy and likes to still think that boys have cooties. That being said, it'll be very hard for a guy to impress her. In fact, why are you even trying? ... But really, all Isis wants is a competent man who'll respect that she's bossy, prissy, and values females quite well. 8D This is prone to changing as she ages if that personality doesn't work out - she's not entirely a b***h, but she might quite possibly be the more domineering one of the relationship.

User Image
She's a shiny seal and wants someone to love, what else can I say? sad She loves company, can be talkative, and can amuse and entertain others well. Energetic and always on the go, she's pretty cheerful and worldly.

User Image
Mikaili is the nicest, most goodhearted girl you'll ever meet. However, she's a little quieter than normal, meek, and gentle. In other words, she doesn't make that much for RP fodder, and could potentially be boring. However, she is one of the truest and loyal lions of the land, and cares much for those in her family/friends circle. She's in the Pridelands and will stay there, since her old pride, the Mtaishi'miele, was plagued. Before that, she was in the Unity Walkers, so I'd like for her to have a lifemate who's had no kids before, have one or two litters, three max, and then die in the Pridelands. She's my first lion and second soa, so I'll be excessively picky for her, and am willing to wait until I find the perfect match. She's part misty, so maybe a plus if you have a really old misty, lol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:23 pm
mals

User Image
A seer hybrid! He's a bit of a blank slate, but he grew up mature and independent pretty fast because he had no father, and his mom was way too forgetful.

User Image
He's supposed to be ICly from the Aka'mleli, buuuut I've been really lazy with writing his history... >_> But yeah, he's a tranquil man who likes to meditate and is pretty chill and calm, introspective.

User Image
Honorable, duty-bound, and serious is Mng'arizo. This proud boy won't tolerate anyone making trouble for no reason, and disregards silly behavior. Would prefer an equally serious but steady and loving female in the Firekin for him. Might have one unintentional fling beforehand, though. He's from the Azula line, but somehow is also related to Mwali's (and thus the rest of Makadari/Johari's children) line.

Ameh

Ameh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:24 pm
fleengs

User Image
Gozi is a romancer and he needs flings with many ladies, that's pretty much it. The darker and blacker, the better.

User Image
Dude is a wise, calm, and philosophical player and will have a few flings before he settles down somewhere, if he does. He is only into two types of ladies: the intellectual and interesting, or the freakishly hot. If you are both, then JACKPOT! But yeah, he won't mind any company, but may just look down on those that aren't his type.

User Image
This won't be for a while, because I want her to have a rogue breeding first. Then, I want her to have two flings, and her third/fourth? man will be an eventual lifemate. Pulika is sort of the obedient housewife that sort of strayed away from her family because everyone left - now she has no family, and is looking for some place to belong! I will not be bringing her into any pack.

User ImageUser Image
Mi-me and Mwiga are twins (obviously not identical). The two are going to go to my future WD pack, but can fling and play around in the rogue lands for now. If their future fling or mate or whatever wants to join with them to go to their future pack, then great! Anyways, they're pretty much mimes. Well, entertainers, really. The fun and jubilant sort. They'll always be found together, though for the sake of rp brevity I might just rp one of them out and pretend the other is somewhere hunting.

User Image
He likes fighting and is quite vicious... At the same time, he is a strong man. Wild dog women who like big strong men, inquire within. Also going to the WD pack mentioned above, POSSIBLY. I might change my mind.

User Image
Sup, my brotha, I'm Aktiki and I have a friend named Noir but I'm a pretty blank slate. I like black men.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:25 pm
the im not really sure but will enjoy all offers post.

User Image
Going to be in the Nyota-Wasomaji as one of the wild dogs who survived the earthquake that destroyed their homes and much of their other members. She's the mating type, but might fling before that. Pups to populate!

User Image
He's an old soul (SoA-wise, he's not that old, but he's up there with the original founders of the original Kizingo'zaa) in the Kizingo, annnd he's quite the hippie - peaceful, loves everyone, treats every single person equally sort of deal. I had a fling for him that never happened, so I'd like for him to find another one of those, at least. xD Plus an eventual mate that wouldn't be quite hurt by him telling everyone he likes them, since he considers everyone as a part of his family. He'd probably need a lot of rp building to lead to him actually considering someone as his lifemate, since he's a little bit out there as far as sanity goes. He was raised alongside hyenas for siblings.

User Image
A mistreated servant boy, named after rubbish! Give him something sad

User Image
Just hanging around with his father and all of his siblings until he turns adult. He's close to one of his brothers named Tipo.

User Image
PL royal family line, might have a best friend but can have more / needs something for the future. Used to be a momma's boy, but is now more open and stuff, but still always likes retiring to the den and listening to mom's stories.

User Image
Will eventually be in the Firekin. She's half rogue, half Firekin blood ICly. Blunt, clever, sharp, but a good and virtuous soul.

User Image
A manipulative, cruel but strong lioness, sister of Karatasi. Obviously not headed towards the same place, but just wandering in the rogue lands manipulating peeps and maybe using them to her own benefit.

User Image
Travelling with two sisters from the dead Mizimu'Tungika. He's a big, strong warrior who's also clumsy. Doesn't know what to do with his own paws! So he's also quite a teddy bear.

User Image
From the Simbafutaji and likes to wander out to collect information. Always looking for new people to meet and things to learn!

User Image
Hellishly blank slate. But she's good or neutral.

User Image
From the Mizimu'Tungika! She's my baby, so really picky with her, too. Might take me a while to think of what to do.

User Image
Hmm, I imagine he'll be the loyal, nice, and kind sort due to his upbringing. Since the Mizuka'nyevu disbanded, he's been out in the rogue lands with his eldest sister. His parents went to the Ela, but I'm not sure if he will join them later on. Mate or potential fling while he and his sister are lost in the rogue lands, but preferably devoted mate. He's part misty.

User Image
She's the fairy that lives alone in the forest and that parents tell their kids about in stories of that witch in the forest who eats little kids. Cept she's quite nice and wouldn't harm anything - other than fireflies or frogs she might collect or something. She's a collector and likes being in isolation, but I was hoping someone equally eccentric could meet her and stuff. I imagined her to be a bit old, but I can go with whatever.

User Image
Just had hybrid children, but needs a mate eventually, and a leopard one, preferably. She's rather silent - really, really, silent, and quite observant in being that. It seems like she's inattentive, though, since nothing around her really perturbs her.

User Image
In the Bahari'mtoto, Kupua has grown up being sort of a trickster because of his parents. But by now, his father disappeared and his mother left, though he's perfectly happy still living in the Bahari with his siblings and cousins. That's all I got.

User Image
Not sure, might go to the future Unity Walkers, might not. I assume her heart markings must mean she is somewhat caring and loving and affectionate.

Ameh

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:31 pm
Depending on what you're looking for for Kak..

Tib- vague and daydreamy, not a mean girl
Zaledi- the runt of her litter, loves tagging along after adults. Not sure how she will interact with boys, but probably not very mean.
Dikende- COLOSSAL b***h. Will be growing soon!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:48 pm
hmm, i kind of want Kak to be mistreated at some point because i think that'd be sooo cute but sad. CUTESAD. who are all of their parents? .. i need to read that pack's info again >> << rofl. do they.. mate ? xD  

Ameh

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:51 pm
Dikende is one of the queen's granddaughters, Zaledi is one of the queen's daughters, and Tib is the daughter of the heiress's consort (from an outside fling). XD

Dikende would do then, I think she's growing this month too. :> They don't mate per se but the females usually choose consorts.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:56 pm
I'LL MAKE WITH YOU AMEH.

Oh >>

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Ameh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:59 pm
hmm, i was leaning more towards Zaledi because i think they'd make the prettiest pups out of all of them. xD spots.. mmm. if that's okay, i can always find someone else with a mean girl to tease and poke at him - even kak's sister, maybe. I THINK KAK WOULD be interested in hanging with a girl runt lol!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:02 pm
So much want, but not sure who to offer to who. AAAAAUGHHHH.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Ameh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:05 pm
I KNOW IM STILL DEBATING WHO TO ADD OR SUBTRACT OR MOVE IN THIS THREAD LOLLLLLL. ;_; . . . i haven't done this before xD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:15 pm
For Mikaili, I'd be willing to send Tupu here to the Pride Lands;
User Image
He is a bumbling, good natured, sweetheart, comical, but comforting and optimistic. He also doesn't really have any RP. XDDDD
His throwbacks come with some unnatural. Mainly green and blue, I think, if that matters.
(His siblings; X X X X X X X X X X )  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Ameh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:42 pm
i have tupu's sister, sarabi! :'DDD i'm inclined to say OMFG PAINT AND BROWNS MATCH so love ;o; but i'd also like to look for a possible something else, just for new blood. xD when i decide i'll let you know, otherwise... tupu can hang out with sarabi? she's just wandering around now since the mizuka ended ;; and it'd be great to have a brother with her.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff