Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Neo-kibu-Dochas Dwitain Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neo-kibu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:29 am
User Image
Name biggrin ochas Dwitaine (pronounced-Dosha Dwitane)
Sex:Female
Height:5.4ft
Eye colour biggrin eep blue
Hair colour:dark grey
Talks in:Red
Blood type:AB-

She wears:Grey pinafore, white shirt, White sash and grey cardigan

Her personality: Dochas isn't the most friendly person and is very self competitive she is always trying to make her self better and friendlier but she always fails.She also is Grumpy most of the time and has bad OCD and obsesses over things that are not regular so irregular shaped drive her mad.

Main Bio:
Dochas was born in France but her parents sent her to an orphanage in Ireland where she didn't have any friends until one girl who was exactly like her came to the orphanage, they were best friends. One day the girl got adopted and they never saw each other again. Feeling alone and unnoticed she thought to do something crazy to get attention so she snook into the main office and glued the phone to the dock then she came across her file and she read that her mother is under police protection and her father is a wanted domestic abuser on the run so her parents didn't send her away she got taken away. Outraged she ran far away from the orphanage and lived on the streets. One day she saw a strange animal which almost looked like a giant Brussel sprout it ran out into the road so she ran after it in the middle of the road she couldn't see it any more so she turned around to walk away and got hit by a big purple bus. Dochas woke up in the middle of an orange field greeted by the same big brussel sprout as she saw before it called it self; Tanemon.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:42 am
reserved  

Neo-kibu

Neo-kibu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:43 am
reserved  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:44 am
reserved  

Neo-kibu

Neo-kibu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:45 am
reserved  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:48 am
Hello little sister of mine!

Welcome to DTI and all of us here hope you enjoy it and take part in contests and the roleplay!

As I say to many newbies, feel free to ask me any questions or queeries you may have. (This should be easy considering we are always in the same god damn house!)  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:56 am
Hi there. The names ultimatemk but you can call me either "ulti" or "Nick". So you're Kou's sister. I see. Well its nice to meet you. Though please try not to ask me too much question cause unlike your brother I may not know as much as him since he was here before me though I still did gain more digimon than him xd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:16 am
ultimatemk
Hi there. The names ultimatemk but you can call me either "ulti" or "Nick". So you're Kou's sister. I see. Well its nice to meet you. Though please try not to ask me too much question cause unlike your brother I may not know as much as him since he was here before me though I still did gain more digimon than him xd

GODDAMMIT

^^^
Don't trust this guy Kibu!

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:09 am
Denkou Konishi
ultimatemk

GODDAMMIT

^^^
Don't trust this guy Kibu!

I agree there, this guy definitely employed some heinous tactic. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:24 am
OMG, you haven't had your official MOD welcome yet. eek

Welcome to DTI! A magical place where all your dreams come true*assistant whispers in ear*...Wait, dreams don't come true here?...What about that girl that got a pony?....Unimon? What about the guy who got his own private island? Never happened?! Then where the hell did I go that I saw someone win their own private island? Oh. Listen, that was a mistake! We were really wasted.... Don't bring her here! Tell her I'm in a meeting...Listen, we are not bringing that up.*assistant points at Kibu* A-Anyway, welcome!  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:45 am

Hi there it's nice to see a new face around here, I'm Lief and I hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to send me a message or just quote me if you have any questions, but your brother should be able to answer most of them. Either way feel free to ask I don't mind really.

Anyways, Welcome to the DTI Family.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:45 pm
OMG IT'S A GIRL  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:03 pm
UnHolyFudge
OMG IT'S A GIRL

You sound surprised.

If anything you should thank me. I made her join XD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:59 pm
Welcome to DTI, I hope you enjoy your stay. If you need anything, just tell me, I am the dictator and the the boss of the mob syndicate, and I even secretly run the rebels, but don't tell anyone because that could make my whole plot to dominate the entire world go astray.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:06 pm
Denkou Konishi
UnHolyFudge
OMG IT'S A GIRL

You sound surprised.

If anything you should thank me. I made her join XD

there are like 5 girls in this guild i think, her, pummel, Windy, Harm and Kira(probably more, but my point is there are few)  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff