Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Revolution Evolution Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

revolution evolution

Man-Hungry Detective

9,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:34 pm
Gaia Name:
Revolution Evolution

Simon O' Connor

Nickname:
Face (.....Its a long story....Kinda xD)

Sex:
Male (Or so im told ;D)

Bio:
Well, as you know my name is Simon, Right now, im living in Ireland smile , Im of british and Irsih decent , My mother being Irish and my Father English, now im currently 17, and was born on the 23rd of March in the year of 94 .o.
I spend alot of time on Gaia and FB, Gaia more often,. Ive Always loved Pokemon and Digimon since i was like..5? Probably later XD I cant exactly remember. Eh, School life is quite boring and all i have to say is..that not many people like me, but eh who cares...i dont need people to like me -w-.

Im currently taken ;D So no offers please biggrin .

I hope to meet a few people in this guild and probably make some new friends smile

(*Tell me if i need to edit anything, i wouldnt mind ^^*)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:37 pm
~Current Digimon In Team~

Zurumon
User Image

~Out of Team Digimon~

revolution evolution

Man-Hungry Detective

9,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:39 am

Hey there how's it going, I'm Lief and I just wanted to welcome you to DTI. If you need any help or have any questions feel free to ask and I'll be glad to see what I can do. I hope you really enjoy your time here and I look forward to seeing you around. Again Welcome to DTI

(By the way if you wanted to add more to this profile just let me know and I'll delete this post)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:38 pm
revolution evolution
Hey man Welcome to DTI! great to see a new face and I hope we can be friends!  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:35 pm
Hello, new person! ....ohey, a Zurumon. That reminds me, I was wondering what Zurumon 'officially' turns into. o.O (...aside from Pagumon. Which it's supposed to turn into. ....*ahem* don't judge me.)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:10 am
Blademaster Banryu
Hello, new person! ....ohey, a Zurumon. That reminds me, I was wondering what Zurumon 'officially' turns into. o.O (...aside from Pagumon. Which it's supposed to turn into. ....*ahem* don't judge me.)

Many Digimon, I can quite remeber mos of them but i know that digivolving through a route can lead to Leomon.  

revolution evolution

Man-Hungry Detective

9,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:00 am
revolution evolution
Blademaster Banryu

Many Digimon, I can quite remeber mos of them but i know that digivolving through a route can lead to Leomon.

.....zuhwut? o___O How's that work exactly? Dx I kind of thought Leomon came from guys like Elecmon or Salamon....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:27 am
Blademaster Banryu
revolution evolution
Blademaster Banryu

.....zuhwut? o___O How's that work exactly? Dx I kind of thought Leomon came from guys like Elecmon or Salamon....
To be honest the easiest way to get Leomon in this guild is to Digivolve it up to a Champion Vaccine digimon, then Mutate over to Leomon.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:32 am
Zadok the 28th
Blademaster Banryu
revolution evolution
Blademaster Banryu

To be honest the easiest way to get Leomon in this guild is to Digivolve it up to a Champion Vaccine digimon, then Mutate over to Leomon.
Orly? ....right, right, I forgot about the whole 'normal digivolution' deal. rolleyes Although, that DOES make me wonder who's considered to be a normal Digivolution for Elecmon...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:34 am
Blademaster Banryu
Zadok the 28th
Blademaster Banryu
revolution evolution
Blademaster Banryu

Orly? ....right, right, I forgot about the whole 'normal digivolution' deal. rolleyes Although, that DOES make me wonder who's considered to be a normal Digivolution for Elecmon...
Elecomon is a very good unexpected digivolution digion  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:37 am
Zadok the 28th
Blademaster Banryu
Zadok the 28th
Blademaster Banryu
revolution evolution
Blademaster Banryu

Elecomon is a very good unexpected digivolution digion

I seeeeeee.... surprised OH dude I just remembered, so is Cyclonemon. eek He can random evolve into a ton of guys I like, like Paildramon, Megadramon, MetalGreymon, MasterTyrannomon, Kimeramon.... I need to get my hands on that sucker. e____@ I'd go for Gizamon (since Cyclonemon is clearly his most correct Champion stage) but I don't know if they'd allow that evolution. Plus... they're both restricted which sucks. Dx S'probably because of Kimeramon....

...hey, and Cyclonemon is a rival of Leomon. xD Maybe RevoEvo's Leomon and my Cyclonemon (if I ever get one) can be rivals or something. xP

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:56 pm
Zadok the 28th Wrote

These are a few to what it could digivolve into the / means Or

Zurumon -> Pagumon,->Raremon/BlackAgumon/Gotsumon/Goblimon/DemiDevimon

Zurumon -> Elecmon -> BlackGarurumon/Leomon

Zurumon -> Bearmon -> Grizzlymon/Gallantmon(W/ Guilmon)  

revolution evolution

Man-Hungry Detective

9,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:12 pm
revolution evolution
Zadok the 28th Wrote

^ That totally works.

revolution evolution
Zadok the 28th Wrote

^ That.... ....what? Dx That confuses me greatly... Doesn't Elecmon come from Tsunomon? How does Grizzlymon in any way become Gallantmon? Dx Why doesn't Bearmon have some other in-training form? Ay jeez... the digivolutions in this guild are making my brain hurt. =___=

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:15 pm
Blademaster Banryu
revolution evolution
Zadok the 28th Wrote

^ That totally works.

revolution evolution
Zadok the 28th Wrote

^ That.... ....what? Dx That confuses me greatly... Doesn't Elecmon come from Tsunomon? How does Grizzlymon in any way become Gallantmon? Dx Why doesn't Bearmon have some other in-training form? Ay jeez... the digivolutions in this guild are making my brain hurt. =___=

Yes it confused me too xD
I get my info from here >{Click Me}<

revolution evolution

Man-Hungry Detective

9,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:21 pm
revolution evolution
Blademaster Banryu
revolution evolution
Zadok the 28th Wrote

^ That totally works.

revolution evolution

Yes it confused me too xD
I get my info from here >{Click Me}<

D'oh jeez... no wonder then. The Digimon Wiki is even more mixed up than DMA. xD Even though I have some issues with it, I always prefer DMA for evo guides over the Wiki. xP

Yeah Zurumon and other Fresh froms can be especially confusing when they're used in place of In-training Digimon in some games. Strictly speaking, Zurumon is supposed to turn into Pagumon, then Gizamon or Gazimon,though I don't have any objections to taking liberties with other rookie forms from Pagumon... Virus Agumon sort of works considering DarkTyrannomon is supposed to be descendant from Pagumon anyway.

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff