Submit

Will you pick up a new series?
  Yes
  No
View Results

aisarenai

Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:05 pm
Here's the yet to be specifically confirmed line-up for the upcoming season. The starting dates haven't been released yet.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Original Link

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:11 pm
This time round there's quite a lot of interesting-looking series I'll try.

So far my list consists of:
        ~ Kyousogiga
        ~ Gundam Seed Remastered
        ~ Inu x Boku SS
        ~ Another
        ~ Nisemonogatari (Only after I finish Bakemonogatari)
        ~ Black Rock Shooter
        ~ Aquarion Evol heart
        ~ Brave 10 gaia_star

Quite long even without the OVAs and movies I'll be watching. Either way hopefully I can find 2 or 3 interesting ones. ;3

aisarenai

Phantom

Haru Mutou

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:59 am
Papa no lu Koto o Kikinasai!
Ano Natsu de Matteru
Black Star Shooter
Mouretsu Pirates
High School DxD
Inu x Boku SS
Kyousogiga
Brave 10
Another

Nisemonogatari (Need to marathon through Bakemonogatari first).

I am willing to give all of the above series a try. A lot of OVAs/DVD extras I am looking forward to. Really want to see the K-ON! and Kenshin movies, but it's going to be at least a year before I can see them.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:49 pm
im going to just plain read ANY book i feel interested in on mangafox sweatdrop blaugh 3nodding xd smile razz biggrin razz smile blaugh 3nodding xd blaugh sweatdrop whee xp whee 4laugh 4laugh  

rocktit

3,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

aisarenai

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:00 am
Haru no Akuma
Papa no lu Koto o Kikinasai!
Ano Natsu de Matteru
Black Star Shooter
Mouretsu Pirates
High School DxD
Inu x Boku SS
Kyousogiga
Brave 10
Another

Nisemonogatari (Need to marathon through Bakemonogatari firs.t)

I am willing to give all of the above series a try. A lot of OVAs/DVD extras I am looking forward to. Really want to see the K-ON! and Kenshin movies, but it's going to be at least a year before I can see them.

Cool ;3 Can't wait for them to air. Yeah, the one thing I hate about movies is that we (people outside of Japan) only get to watch them after they're released on DVD/Blu-ray in Japan. That's at least 8 months after. I'm still waiting for the Sengoku Basara movie to come out in raw. It's been a while since it came out *sigh*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:01 am
Kitten-shan
im going to just plain read ANY book i feel interested in on mangafox sweatdrop blaugh 3nodding xd smile razz biggrin razz smile blaugh 3nodding xd blaugh sweatdrop whee xp whee 4laugh 4laugh

...Random comment? Typically what you said does not have anything to do with this topic...Anyhow, good on you for not being picky sweatdrop  

aisarenai

Phantom

Karazn

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:24 pm
a new natsume yay!!! i was hoping for another season the last one had a really weird ending that didnt make sense and left many questions unsolved. definitively going to be watching this one blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:30 pm
Midnight Xsis
Kitten-shan

...Random comment? Typically what you said does not have anything to do with this topic...Anyhow, good on you for not being picky sweatdrop

well actually it does because you guys were talking about what books you were going to read so i said that but i didnt get to read the link then so when i did i understood but on the list i couldnt find any i liked sweatdrop  

rocktit

3,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

aisarenai

Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:15 am
auramaker
a new natsume yay!!! i was hoping for another season the last one had a really weird ending that didnt make sense and left many questions unsolved. definitively going to be watching this one blaugh

I just started the first season of Natsume. So far so good ;3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:16 am
Kitten-shan
Midnight Xsis
Kitten-shan

well actually it does because you guys were talking about what books you were going to read so i said that but i didnt get to read the link then so when i did i understood but on the list i couldnt find any i liked sweatdrop

They're not books sweatdrop They're upcoming animes, it says that both in the topic title, my post and the subforum it's in. "Anime Discussion"  

aisarenai

Phantom

Haru Mutou

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:34 pm
Okay, here is what I think of what's been released thus far:

Rinne No Lagrange: Too generic to really care.
Recorder To Randoseru: What is this? I don't even...
Moretsu Uchuu Kaizoku: Will have to wait and see, but so far so good.
Kill Me Baby: Worth a chuckle or two, but not sure if it's worth following yet.
Nisemonogatari: I enjoyed Bakemonogatari, so I am definitely going to follow this series.
Senhime Zesshou Symphogear: I really underestimated this series. Probably going to follow it.
High School DxD: A series that is clearly pandering to those that aren't getting any, but still might prove to have an interesting story in the long run.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:56 pm
Haru no Akuma

Nisemonogatari: I enjoyed Bakemonogatari, so I am definitely going to follow this series.
Senhime Zesshou Symphogear: I really underestimated this series. Probably going to follow it.
High School DxD: A series that is clearly pandering to those that aren't getting any, but still might prove to have an interesting story in the long run.

Out of the new ones I've only watched Senhime but it's kind of weird. The plot is really...strange. The way the timeline works, but I'm still gonna watch it next week and see if I like it then.

So far the only one I like would have to be Brave 10. The character designs aren't as good as the manga but it's still pretty good. Definitely a keeper.

aisarenai

Phantom

Haru Mutou

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:50 pm
Midnight Xsis
Haru no Akuma

Out of the new ones I've only watched Senhime but it's kind of weird. The plot is really...strange. The way the timeline works, but I'm still gonna watch it next week and see if I like it then.

So far the only one I like would have to be Brave 10. The character designs aren't as good as the manga but it's still pretty good. Definitely a keeper.

Brave 10 seems worthwhile, however I can't help but feel that it is a tad rushed.

Zero no Tsukaima F: Going to watch it since I took the time to marathon through the first three seasons.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:52 pm
Haru no Akuma
Midnight Xsis
Haru no Akuma

Brave 10 seems worthwhile, however I can't help but feel that it is a tad rushed.

Zero no Tsukaima F: Going to watch it since I took the time to marathon through the first three seasons.

I really like the manga, and yes it does feel rushed. Oh well, it's been a while since a Sengoku anime's come out.  

aisarenai

Phantom

Haru Mutou

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:25 pm
Ano Natsu De Matteru seems like another attempt at Please Teacher! (not surprising, done by the same people), but well executed this time around. I'm definitely going to follow this one.

Another: Watch it. Just watch it. It speaks for itself.  

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games