Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Kakashi-Gai Rivalry: Who Do you think will win? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakashi-Gai Rivalry: Who Do you think will win?
  Kakashi
  Gai
View Results

GM Daniel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:12 pm
It's about time we express our opinion on this topic..Who do you think is Stronger? Is it Maito Gai or Hatake Kakashi? I think it's gonna be Kakashi, He's learned so many techniques and had much more experiences in missions..So I guess it would be Him.. ninja cool 3nodding
Plus Kakashi has the Sharingan..
(Remember, Mangekyou Sharingan)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:19 pm
gamerdaniel
It's about time we express our opinion on this topic..Who do you think is Stronger? Is it Maito Gai or Hatake Kakashi? I think it's gonna be Kakashi, He's learned so many techniques and had much more experiences in missions..So I guess it would be Him.. ninja cool 3nodding
Plus Kakashi has the Sharingan..
(Remember, Mangekyou Sharingan)

Don't be too sure.. Don't you remember, Gai was the one who helped kakashi when he was attacked by Itachi.. Gai can easily counterattack Mangekyou Sharingan because of his Taijutsu.. He'll simply stare at the ground, and not look into the eyes of any one who uses Sharingan.. pirate ninja idea  

Nathan24

Curious Koneko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:21 pm
I'm choosing Gai since the he might get the least votes later and I guess he's cool in his own way....uh, yeah, cool in his own way...I think. confused
Um, he trained Lee pretty good too.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:28 pm
Kakashi isn't automatically more expirienced. D:
Gai might have not ranked quite as quick, but they've been ninjas just about as long.

Syndactyly

Historical

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:51 pm
Nathan24
Don't be too sure.. Don't you remember, Gai was the one who helped kakashi when he was attacked by Itachi.. Gai can easily counterattack Mangekyou Sharingan because of his Taijutsu.. He'll simply stare at the ground, and not look into the eyes of any one who uses Sharingan.. pirate ninja idea
even so with kakashi's magenkyou he can transport peoples body parts 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:55 pm
Well, I have to give the edge to Kakashi. Gai is hilarious and everything, but if they were to actually fight, Kakashi would have the upper hand.  

Inwit

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:07 pm
Hum. Wasn't their score like 49 to 50 and then it was 50-50 when they played Janken?
What people missunderstand is that they think they played Janken EVERYTIME.
But they didn't. Only that one time.
Kakashi was actually afraid to lose, busy, and short on time, so he challanged Gai to Janken that ONE time.
The other 99 fights were actual fights.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:13 pm
I think Kakashi would win razz  

churrlo

Historical

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:15 pm
Penguin Supporter
Hum. Wasn't their score like 49 to 50 and then it was 50-50 when they played Janken?
Kakashi was actually afraid to lose, busy, and short on time, so he challanged Gai to Janken that ONE time.
well, they weren't all fights, but im sure alot of them were 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:17 pm
Junzaki
Penguin Supporter
well, they weren't all fights, but im sure alot of them were 3nodding
There's no proof they weren't, however, when Gai explained it, he stated their, "[fights]" had been "49 to 50." Dx  

Syndactyly

enjay babe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:29 am
------------------------

Tough question.

I have yet to see Gai fight...

------------------------

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:46 pm
I chose Kakahsi, but Gai also has his ways of pulling off a surprise attack. Some ninjutsus have little or no effect on people who use only taijutsu like Gai. So, he has his chance of winning as well.  

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Lhunari

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:19 pm
they're about the same... whee  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:33 am
KAKASHI-SENSEI WILL WIN!!!  

Sakura Latte

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:55 am
int he picture of him as a kid, the people in his group are he, gai, and some other person....any one know about the 4rd person? i think they will win and beat both gai and kakashi  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff