Mates and prides and plots! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:02 pm
I have so many beauties that need way more RP than I've been giving them, so far. It's time to change that.

My main focus will still be Fjolnir, so he's got his very own plot thread, but these lovely boys and girls need attention, too! Plots, mates and prides, oh my! And all in one place! It's a plotty smorgasbord!

Come in, look around, get to know us better.

-------------- edit 28/2 2012
Okay, so, here's the thing...
I love to RP, I want to RP. My life just has this thing it does sometimes when it gets all... Effed up... Sometimes. And because of the sort of personality type I have, these periods tend to make me shut down a lot of things in my life, and getting back into these things can be really tough, even if it's something I love doing. RP is, unfortunately, one of those things.

As of right now, I honestly can not see an end to these episodes, and I'm just saying it because I want to be straightforward about this.

I really want to RP. But if you want to RP with me, you should be prepared for the possibility that it may take a good while for me to finish anything. If I suddenly disappear for a couple of weeks or something, it is absolutely okay to poke me. I won't get upset, I just want you to know that this is something that happens with me, before you get into anything.

If you have a definite deadline for a particular RP, that might actually help me to get on with things - just let me know beforehand!

This having been said, please, please, PLEASE RP with me~~~!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:09 pm
Plotty plot plots

A place to call home...

User Image

Yuusa is distraught and miserable, drifting through the rogue lands with the only one of her cubs (Annchen's Mazi) that she could save from the terrible plague that wiped out her home and everything that she ever believed in. She was a revered sacrifice, destined to one day give her life for her pride, and her faith in the teachings of the Mizimu'Tungika was absolute. Now, without her pride, she doesn't know what to believe in anymore, and she is only keeping herself strong for her cub's sake.

What I want for her:

A guide. I'd like for Yuusa to eventually find her way to the Jini'misemi, so if there's any swampies out on their name quests, feel free to have them comfort Yuusa with talk of their spirit-worshipping ways. Maybe even lead her home.

I'm also totally open for fling/mate offers. Yuusa is emotionally weak right now, so she may well slip up, but I'll have to like the colours and the plot of your lion to make it a fling. For a mate, I'd prefer a swampie, but a rogue who's willing to join the pride with her is just as good. Yuusa needs stability, and religion. She's had a rough life...

Meet-and-greets, conflicts, friends... Maybe someone to beat her up a little, over food or something. Yuusa is lithe and not very used to hunting yet, so she's probably going hungry a lot.

Just plodding along...
User Image

Another ex-Mizimu, Udongo is keeping it together fairly well. She was traveling the rogue lands together with her sister and another, but then she had a run-in with the vikings and, since she didn't want to fight, got taken as a thrall. Udongo is a BIG girl, she compares in strength and size to most big males, and she is sturdy like a prize fighter. Unfortunately, the price for this big, tough body is clumsiness, which makes her extra careful, especially around those she considers to be weaker and more frail than herself. She's also kinda... slow. Not so much in body (unless she's being careful), but in mind. Pretty typical "Gentle Giant" -archetype.

She is not stupid, it just takes her a while to sort out her thoughts, and people around her rarely has the patience to wait for it. Give her some time, though, and she can be surprisingly clever.

In the Mizimu, her job was to watch and care for the young, a task that she enjoyed immensely - especially letting herself be played with by rough-and-tumble boys, and if anything can make her go all-out against anyone, it'll be in the defense of cubs.

What I want for her:

Udongo is a thrall now in the Stormborn pride, so I'm hoping for some pridal RP. Her sister has joined the pride and is looking for her, and will try to convince her to leave once they meet again, and I'd like to have some nice IC reasons for her to stay, so...

She's open for mate offers. Freeborn or thralls doesn't matter, though I doubt thralls get to have "official" mates... She'll probably be talked into fighting for her freedom in the next Breytast Vindar (her sister will definitely push her), so she may not be a thrall for always, though.

Or she could get friends. Udongo is more likely to take a beating than to hit back, so that she won't have to worry about damaging anyone, and she could easily take a beating in another thrall's place, if she thinks it would keep someone weaker than her from getting hurt. For example. But she's kind and friendly, and always almost stupidly honest, so I could easily see her make friends. Someone who needs her one way or another would definitely help me make her case for staying with the Stormborn.

Bah, who could like me, anyway?
User Image

Gahiji is a very lonely cheetah, and the sad thing is that he thinks he's better off that way. He has been used a few too many times in the past, and it has made him reclusive and bad-tempered. Long story short: He needs friends, someone he can actually trust, but it'll have to be someone who can put up with his bad mouth and uncouth behavior.

And maybe learn to like him for his sharp wit and dark humor.

If they do, they'll find a friend ready to die for them, and a genuine heart of gold under all the harshness.

What I want for him:

Friends, Mate and Pride, basically - and not neccessarily in that order.

The thing is, I would just really, really love it if I could find him a lioness for a mate, or at least just fling him with one... Because Pearly is CRAZY about cheetons!
And also because it would be so utterly cute, appropriate and hilarious to find Gahiji a lady who's stronger and bigger than him and can protect him. He's a gifted hunter, but since he's a scrawny little cheetah he rarely gets to keep the food he kills.

On that note, I'd totally be up for having someone steal food from Jii. Confrontation RPs are fun! (He'll lose, but he'll b***h about it. Might even get his a** kicked a bit. Which would be a good opportunity for a future good-hearted friend or mate to find him and help him not starve to death while he gets better again!)  

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:12 pm
Pride RP wanted!

My Lady
User Image

Anya is a noble in the Ashnai'le, and I haven't RPed her nearly enough. I don't even have a good grasp of her personality anymore, except that she is cool, cunning, suave and always plays to win.

What I want for her:

I need more RPs to flesh her out a bit, so... Pretty much anything! Preferably within the pride.

Mate offers! Even better if they come with plot attached. Only Ashnai'le males.

Bonelander
User Image
Another pretty, pretty girl with not enough RPs and not a very solidly fleshed-out character. She's a traditionalist and faithful to her friends and the ways of her pride.

What I want for her:

Open for mate /fling offers, but bonelanders only. She needs pride RP and friends.

Little Nurse
User Image
Shoga is another slightly unsocial little boy, but he's not difficult, just a bit private. It's his way of dealing with the sickness. He will want to grow up to be a Healer, in time, and make an example for others in how he bears his own illness. He will be driven by the wish to help and assist others, though his bedside manner could leave something to be desired.

What I want for him:

Shoga needs some friends, lots of pride RP. An older Healer to follow around and learn from would be nice, too. Maybe a girl he can fall for, or who would fall for him, but he's infertile so it'll be just for the fluffs.

Yeenur!
User Image
I honestly don't know a lot about this guy, either. He's young, he's healthy... He's probably getting into trouble, and having fun while getting out of it again.

What I want for him:

Pride RP, friends, a future mate... People to annoy. I dunno. Throw me what you've got.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:13 pm
Blank! Help!

User Image
I got this handsome fellow in Caj's mock breeding thread, and I am so happy to have him, but I have NO idea who he is. Any suggestions would be welcome. Do you think he could fit into a plot of yours? Ask away. Have a female that would look gorgeous with him? Tell me!
Poor guy doesn't even have a name yet... sad  

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:14 pm
All mine  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:15 pm
Belonga me  

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:16 pm
This one too  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:17 pm
A couple more...  

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:18 pm
Pom pom  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:21 pm
Maybe that'll do it.  

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:14 am
I will be adding the others as I go along, but for now this'll do. It's okay to post!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:24 pm
I have a 'lady' that might be fun to rp with Gahiji. She is a high grunt in the Kuroi'nera, but she rarely leaves the safety of the pride's lands for one big reason...her baby.

Inta was born completely mute and can be a bit of a grumpy butt, but her 'daughter' is the one thing that can get you killed.Touch the buck, she'll rip your throat out. Imbu is a hyper little thing that loves her mother with all her heart. She acts at Inta's voice.  

Keantha

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:01 pm
Mpenda is a lady's man, he finds himself to be very attractive and he's fairly cocky. For good cause too, because he does know how to fight and can hold his own, though he's not particularly bulky. I can see some potential for some amusing rps between he and Udongo. Interested in some general rp?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:50 am
Keantha

Sure, like a meet-and-greet sort of thing? He's not with the 'Nera yet, though, so they'll have to meet outside, in the rogue lands. Hehe, he could accidentally stalk her "baby" and almost get in a fight with her. ^_^
he will probably think she's kinda crazy for keeping the klipspringer as a baby, and he will probably say so, too, because he is a jerk.
Would she hate him for that?

Lethrossen

Cool! Yes! That does sound potentially quite amusing. ^_^ Let's put them in an RP and see what happens. Do you have any idea of how they could meet, or would you like me to start something?  

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

Keantha

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:55 am
heh yup! Sounds great to me. She wouldn't hate him, be annoyed but no hate unless he hurt Imbu or made the little one cry, then she would likely try to eat his face.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff