Plots for Jikde [Open] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jikde Bonyac

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:55 am
Jikde Bonyac's Plot Thread

This is my Plot Thread, which hosts the SoAs of mine that take current priority. But I'm always open for RP with any of my SoA; they could all use the experience.

If you see any you like, drop me a line here or through PM.

Status - Out of school and on downtime, schedule is wide open.

My Journal

Current RPs
HERE - user Sarei Stargazer, for Wailawa and Awendela. Active July 2, 2012.

If I've lost an old RP with you, let me know and I'll jump right on it again! I'm so sorry about that!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:23 am
Top Priorities

User Image
Name : Wei
Pride/Info : Rogue
Personality : A wild thing with a love for daredevil risk, Wei defies any challenge, never hides, and tears down tyranny wherever he sees it. He has a soft spot for children and a hatred for any plants or materials used to cloud the mind.

Looking For : Friends/gen, Enemies/Fights, children to save, quickie romances of either gender (not ready to fling yet though)

Plots :
- I want plenty of evil!Enemies for Wei to fight against. He'll usually lose and even get bloodied up a lot, but that will never stop him from trying. I especially would love to pit him against members of prides that promote cruelty, slavery, cubnapping, or the use of "drugs".

- I want a creature or God to drug Wei by force. I don't know why they'd do it (possibly to subdue and control him), I just want Wei to have a reason to loathe mind altering materials.

- Wei needs to meet others who share his fierce all-or-nothing view on life, to have wild adventures with. Maybe we could throw them into a natural disaster.

- Bromance or evil!Bromance is very, very cool.

User Image
Personality : Flikhamarr loves to climb, and frequent practice has given her the ability to hang off the cliffs of her stormy, rocky home and perch there with her fur whipping about in the wind. This gives her great vantage points, so she's taken on the role of sentry, watching for trouble and strangers. She's no real fighter, but she has the fierce Viking spirit and may confront or antagonize others. Her "combat" of choice is to hang on the cliff face above the foe, just out of reach, and pelt them with rocks.

Looking For : Family/Pride RP, sorta-enemies to have spats with, invaders to the territory to chase off.  

Jikde Bonyac

Jikde Bonyac

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:49 am
Flings

User Image
Personality : Eyd Alghtas (cert has wrong name) has inherited her father's insanity. She believes she can see the spirits of the vijini and sometimes they even talk to her. The few in the pride who know of this either believe her or write her off as harmless. She's a bit difficult to talk to as she's grumpy, gets annoyed easily, and may spend half the conversation talking to the air.

Looking For : Flings, Friends/gen, Family/Pride RP

Plots : Eyd is just now returning from her naming quest, so a welcome home plot would be neat. She's very, very glad to get away from the wretched Roguelands and back to her shady, muddy swamp home.

User Image
Name : Wailawa
Pack : Illud per Altus Sententia
Personality : Every the cheerful, laid back optimist, Wailawa's not the brightest thinker around, but he knows how to enjoy himself. He treats every stranger like a newfound friend. wants to be a good member of his pack but knowledge slips through his head and he's only good at hunting by sheer accident. He's prone to wandering off and getting lost, and needing someone to help him get home again.

Looking For : A Fling. Any pups that stay with him will have a very absent-minded but loving father.

User Image
Name : Gienah Cygni
Pack : formerly Tearmann Coalition, but I think it's defunct, so she's Rogue now
Personality : Gienah is a meticulous observer of the tiny details of the world, which she uses to be an amateur doctor. She's much more likely to spot a scratch on a cricket's wing than she is to notice that there's a mountain over yonder. Though she's on the move, she prefers to bunk down in each new location for a little while, as familiar locations give her comfort. She's sweet tempered and still a bit of a kid inside, but she's also eagerly looking forward to the day when she becomes a mother.

Looking For : A Fling. Gen and family RP also welcome.

User Image
Name : Nimhglas
Pack : Rogue, has family connections to Illud Per Altus Sententia
Personality : Mysterious and confusing, Nimhglas talks in half-nonsense and delights in the strange and secretive parts of the world. He is a constant wanderer who loves nothing more than to sing and dance under the moonlight with a stranger. He believes in ghosts and demons but he's not sure about Gods. He is usually friendly to those who are friendly to him, but he can be fierce if he thinks there's a need to be.

Looking For : A Fling. He'd prefer a female who wouldn't mind him being a doting but frequently absent father.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:52 am
Others

User Image
Pride/Info : Rogue
Personality : Solemn, but tender and gentle. Mogaribue travels very quietly through the world, touching it lightly. He prefers to observe rather than interact, unless there's a good reason. He will listen intently to those who want to speak and will gladly offer advice to the troubled, though he doesn't presume to think he's knows all the answers. Those who assume his passive nature makes him weak may be surprised to find a cunning tactical mind underneath. He'll avoid fights if he can, but fight them by cleverness if he must, and he has no compunctions bringing pain to those who deserve it.

Looking For : Friends/gen, people to comfort or aide

Plots : I would like Mogaribue to meet someone who desperately needs him to provide them some compassion and sympathy.

User Image
Personality : Eiszapfen is a doomsday prophet who believes spirits talk to him and want him to bring about the end of the world. He's not a seer... he's just crazy. He spends his days traveling in random directions to fulfill strange "missions" like pushing a rock for miles or digging out a giant rune in the dirt. Aside from his bizarre goals and beliefs, he comes across as fairly sane.

Looking For : Friends/gen, fights, people to help him in his missions

Plots :

- I want someone who would be pleased by Eiszapfen's plan to end the world and would want to help him in his quest. They could help him take on a particularly difficult or dangerous mission.

- I want someone who is NOT pleased by Eiszapfen's plan to end the world and would either fight him or try to stop him from completing a mission.  

Jikde Bonyac

Jikde Bonyac

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:25 am
Now Open!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:31 am
User Image

General RP with Mogaribue? Aeylah is rather free-spirited, very flirtatious and somewhat easily grows attached to attractive males. She isn't the jealous type however and likes to spend time with females just as much, she's just found she's had a harder time making friends with females in the past. She was recently tricked by another leopard and ended up stuck down a small drop from a ledge with some angry hippos XD Not to mention covered in mud!

But yeah, I've just been trying to thread her more. So, would you like a thread? biggrin  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Jikde Bonyac

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:39 am
Lethrossen
User Image

General RP with Mogaribue? Aeylah is rather free-spirited, very flirtatious and somewhat easily grows attached to attractive males. She isn't the jealous type however and likes to spend time with females just as much, she's just found she's had a harder time making friends with females in the past. She was recently tricked by another leopard and ended up stuck down a small drop from a ledge with some angry hippos XD Not to mention covered in mud!

But yeah, I've just been trying to thread her more. So, would you like a thread? biggrin

I'd love some! I'm sure she'd find Mogaribue much kinder than the last leopard. Would you like to start up the thread or shall I?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:22 am
Do you think you could start, please? 4laugh  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Jikde Bonyac

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:54 am
Lethrossen
Do you think you could start, please? 4laugh

No problem! Here you go!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:53 pm
I'm going to Offer Sangue'Crimezi Also known as Crim to you for Way. They seem like the type that would get along long enough for a short bromance.

Here's his personality taken directly from his profile.

Quote:
Crim is a very flirty Cheetah who thinks he the gods gift to women every where. He knows a way to charm almost anyone and sleep with anyone who's willing. He has no interest in having a mate and has no wish to settle down in anyway preferring not to stay with anyone for to long. It would take a strong willed female to make him stay around or possibly even another male as he really only has respect for other males. The only other way he would actually have a mate was if he decided to make his own harem... Which with him is entirely possible.

Ileatea

Jikde Bonyac

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:38 am
ileatea
I'm going to Offer Sangue'Crimezi Also known as Crim to you for Way. They seem like the type that would get along long enough for a short bromance.

Quote:
Crim is a very flirty Cheetah who thinks he the gods gift to women every where. He knows a way to charm almost anyone and sleep with anyone who's willing. He has no interest in having a mate and has no wish to settle down in anyway preferring not to stay with anyone for to long. It would take a strong willed female to make him stay around or possibly even another male as he really only has respect for other males. The only other way he would actually have a mate was if he decided to make his own harem... Which with him is entirely possible.

Heh, they'd make quite a team. I'd be happy to roleplay them together! Would you like to start up a thread or shall I?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:43 am
Jikde Bonyac
ileatea

Quote:

Heh, they'd make quite a team. I'd be happy to roleplay them together! Would you like to start up a thread or shall I?

Would you mind starting?  

Ileatea

Jikde Bonyac

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:57 am
ileatea

Would you mind starting?

No problem, Here you go!

(Side note, I love your Cheetah's markings)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:16 pm
Jikde Bonyac
ileatea

Would you mind starting?

No problem, Here you go!

(Side note, I love your Cheetah's markings)

thank you I adore his markings as well  

Ileatea

DocStunfisk

Omnipresent Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:13 pm
User Image
After Celile has her final litter of cubs she'll be attacked by her older son and probably bleed to death. Having Mogaribue to comfort her as she dies would definitely give her some peace of mind, since she was definitely not the nicest kitty in life. Mogaribue would probably comfort her orphans too... Who he would be stuck with unless he found someone else to take care of them!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff